It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump receives Boos and chants of "Lock him up!" at Washington baseball game

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
That was just the New Yokels that attended the game.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Even these baseball players chants lock him up.... in their minds
Of course players aren't allowed to chants.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Who gives a crap what a bunch of beer drinking hot dog eat fools say?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Negative Star. You are just so full of hate. When was the last time you actually were happy. Jeeze. a reply to: underwerks

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: Gojira54

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Trump isnt taking his presidential pay check and seems to always have Americans interest first.

Actually Trump is in fact taking both his and several other cabinet members pay-checks for himself, including those for Ivanka and Jared.

Please provide a source for this bull# you posted.

Sure, as soon as Bloodworth provides his.

So you in fact have no evidence to support the bull# you posted.

Ok then, fair enough.

Oh and Trump donates his salary every paycheck. www.politifact.com...

edit on 29-10-2019 by Gojira54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

do you trust trumps judgement after the multitude of gaffes he has made on video (colorado wall being the latest) (grab em by the pussy) (disgusting incestuous remarks about ivanka) and in pictures being buddy buddy with the clintons and epstein? lets pretend that sniffy slurry trump is drug free for a second, how do you feel about the aforementioned?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark98SS
a reply to: Bloodworth

Disgraceful just like the "Lock her up" chants at the Trump rallies, do the Trump supporters know how bad they look to the rest of the world?

Wait, what was HRC's greatest accomplishment?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Trump’s Golf Trips Could Cost Taxpayers Over $340 Million

Ha! Spare me the trouble of posting pics of Trump interacting with world leaders on the course.

That's called, "being a boss".

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Even though the demographic is similar in most cities, I don't think this would have happened outside of DC or West Coast. I believe Trump knew it and trolled them.

I used to go to Philadelphia Eagles games with my dad in the 1970's. It was a tough crowd. These guys would drink and yell and fight to no end. I remember passing bottles of liquor, like Rock-n-Rye, down the idle. At 12 years old, I was kind of young to drink, but I did anyway. At the Flyer's parade in 1974, I remember being behind a guy who poured a beer down a cop's back, behind his leather coat, and running away.

I can only imagine the rumble extraordinaire if these two crowds came into contact.

www.nbcsports.com/washington/washington-redskins/10-times-philadelphia-fans-were-truly-worst-philadelphia-eagles-philadelphia-phillies-philadelphia-fl yers

www.nbcsports.com... lphia-flyers

edit on 29-10-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: underwerks

As in he has it and you do not?

Yeah....that's what I meant.

Donald Trump is a glowing model of empathy for his fellow human beings...

Hmmm, who has more empathy with the people..? Donald Trump or a bunch of ANTIFA, swinging baseball bats while screaming "death to NAZIS"..?

Who has more empathy..? Donald Trump or a huge crowd of Feminists screaming "Death to Babies"..?

Who, I ask has more empathy..? POTUS Trump or a Massive wave of BLM supporters screaming "death to all white people"...?

Trump is no Angel, but he at least walks the walk and gets s#@t done..!!

I'll take the lesser of three evils any day..!!
edit on 29-10-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Guessing they must have all been Leftist Obama fans to react to the President in such a way or perhaps they were just right thinking Americans sick of what this guy has to offer...

...where was the game? Oh, in washington? Let me check, yeah trump got 4% of the vote there. So you were right in the former, not the latter.

It's fun to watch you guys self pwn with no real understanding that you've done it.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

This is why Donald Trump never makes any public appearances that aren't carefully controlled. He probably actually believes what he sees at his cult rallies is how most of the nation views him.

Watching the gif of him almost in tears made me feel bad for a few seconds. Then I was reminded that empathy is the difference between me and him.

Sounds like you just prefer to be wrong.

Eh, oh well. lol

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: underwerks

As in he has it and you do not?

Yeah....that's what I meant.

Donald Trump is a glowing model of empathy for his fellow human beings...

He's a leader... sorry your feelers can't grok the difference between your sookie wants, and real life.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Trump’s Golf Trips Could Cost Taxpayers Over $340 Million

Ha! Spare me the trouble of posting pics of Trump interacting with world leaders on the course.

That's called, "being a boss".

I don't really see how that has anything to do with what someone else and I were talking about.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Give me a list of Obummers accomplishments. NONE ZERO NADA!!!!! Trump has done more in one year than the black prince has done in eight. Get over it and if you cannot see the Marxist push the globalists are thrusting onto this great country you need some serious education. Better yet reread Brave New World, 1984 and Animal Farm and get back to the more sane on this site.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Agreed he is a POS no matter what divisive "side" you choose!

edit on 10/30/2019 by DjembeJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Saw a few videos yesterday that the boos in the audio were enhanced to make it seem louder than what they were.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

Definitely not the case. I know a number of people that were at the game.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
Saw a few videos yesterday that the boos in the audio were enhanced to make it seem louder than what they were.

that's one thing.

second, i know this is mud-pit, but ffs people, 11 pages about trump getting some boos in a goddamn washington dc? what the hell did you expect in that place?

i don't give a damn if you're left or right, if this kind of BS slinging is your fancy, you have fallen. but hey, free stars, right?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

It probably wouldn't matter if Trump didn't always brag about the crowds he draws.

This is in the same town that he claims gave him the largest inauguration in history. And an entire baseball stadium booed him.

It's just so mockable.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join