It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump receives Boos and chants of "Lock him up!" at Washington baseball game

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Need the Leave Britney Alone guy to do one for Trump so they can play it on the Jumbotron at the next World Series game.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Habeas server corpus or dropeas the flimsy excuseus.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
This is why Donald Trump never makes any public appearances that aren't carefully controlled. He probably actually believes what he sees at his cult rallies is how most of the nation views him.

Watching the gif of him almost in tears made me feel bad for a few seconds. Then I was reminded that empathy is the difference between me and him.

Oh you mean the empathy you show in supporting Obama who tried to install the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt ?

Or you mean the empathy you show by supporting the Obama administration who used the IRS against political opponents?

Or you mean the empathy you show in supporting Hillary who sent weapons to ISIS, you know, ISIS who raped and pillaged and burned people alive ?

That KIND of "empathy" is yours.....

I for one don't see supporting ISIS as a positive, but maybe it's me.....or not....

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The tv shot of everyone in Trump's VIP box showed all of them had a huge smile on their face.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

"Now, he wasn't the first president to be booed at a major sporting event. He probably won't be the last. But for millions of Americans happily living outside of the Beltway, the 15 or so seconds of disrespect merely confirmed what they already thought about this town," said the host of "The Ingraham Angle." "It's a place teeming with lawyers, with lobbyists, consultants, and journalists. And it was never going to treat Trump fairly," she said.

Good googly-moogly…

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Very disgraceful...do these people know how bad they look to the rest of the world.

Makes them look stupid disrespecting their own president.

The more people who stand by their leader the stronger the country.

Your average American is very pampered and very out of touch with reality.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Disgraceful just like the "Lock her up" chants at the Trump rallies, do the Trump supporters know how bad they look to the rest of the world?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
When this first broke, I refreshed ATS all day but no one posted it.

I was wondering what low info User was going to take it and try to "Haha" at it?
Predictably, a low info User did just that and I'm not at all surprised by the outcome.

Ignorant foreigners of American society and politics is amusing to observe.

As Burdman stated, DC is a heavily populated Dem area and of course the Nationals Park were going to Boo the man that beat them, lol.

This is literally the only case of open Booing and it happened right smack in the middle of Smurfville.

So, Washington DC elites Booing the POTUS, who largely received support and applause from Middle America, get a front row seat to how incredibly Anti American leftist they are and get to see it on the news all day, very nice.

Furthermore, the Nationals lost to the Houston Astros, at 7-1. So, not only is it Un American to Boo your leader, but it's also bad luck.

Additionally, leftist progs both Joe and Mika denounced this as well, as this was even too Un American for them to do, lmfao, how's that? Leftist denouncing the chants of their fellow brethren? 😂😂

This episode really separates the Hyper Partisan and ignorant citizen incapable of humility.

It is also fuel for Election season and with all that Cash on hand and no debt, the RNC will be pushing Ads of this nature like crazy.

So, nice fail to the OP, though you hating on American is expected considering your from another nation thus by extension, competition, assuming you can get your crap politics into check and stop being EUs B# 😌

Damn........

You see through all the b.s. that's for sure.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark98SS
a reply to: Bloodworth

Disgraceful just like the "Lock her up" chants at the Trump rallies, do the Trump supporters know how bad they look to the rest of the world?

Clinton is not president so there is no position to disrespect.
As president booing is a lack of respect for that position.

Trump has been a private citizen doing business

Clinton was a political figure using her name and positions of power to conduct business.

Americans will rally behind a businessman before someone who became rich though politics.

And the lock her up , was her and Obama's invasion of Libya a congressional approved attack.?

She is on tape laughing saying we came, he saw and he died talking about the lynching of gadaffi.

Was there an exit strategy after taking out Libyas leader?

And chris Stevens was killed in Libya because the same people who Obama and Clinton provided weapons to , to over throw Gaddafi.

Those same rebels used Obama and Clintons provided weapons to attack the u.s. embassy.

She was a ameature and it got many Americans killed

And we here nothing about Libya because it is a horror show.

Clinton should be on trial for war crimes and because of her name and power charges will never come and that wont sit well with your average American.

She is a scary and sketchy person

Trump isnt taking his presidential pay check and seems to always have Americans interest first.

Huge difference between those 2

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Trump isnt taking his presidential pay check and seems to always have Americans interest first.

Actually Trump is in fact taking both his and several other cabinet members pay-checks for himself, including those for Ivanka and Jared.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

By law, he has to take the salary. But, President Trump then donates it to one of the Federal Agencies.

You can look it up. He has donated it to the Dept. of Transportation, Dept. of Interior, Small Business Administration, Dept. of Veteran's Affairs, Office of the Surgeon General, and National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Trump donates third-quarter salary to HHS opioid efforts

Add Department of Education and National Park Service.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Trump receives Boos and chants of "Lock him up!" at Washington baseball game

I wouldn’t expect anything different from a stadium full of butthurt crybabies that can’t face the fact that their team lost. Boo hoo

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I don't know who you are anymore. I invite anyone to read your threads pre Trump.

I'm a guy saying it how I see it , I'm just as critical of my own Parliament and the idiots who preside over it.

Why people put their faith in these people is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Trump donates third-quarter salary to HHS opioid efforts

Add Department of Education and National Park Service.

He's taking a paycheck.

It's like if a CEO claimed they weren't getting paid, but used the expense card frivolously.

How much has Trump's golf outings alone cost?

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So... DC Elites who paid up to $1000 a ticket to watch a baseball game boo'd the President.

And their team lost... and will most likely lose the World Series after taking a 2-0 lead.

Karma is spelled "H-A-H-A-H-A"
edit on 29-10-2019 by Gojira54 because: forgot to add some info

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Actually Trump is in fact taking both his and several other cabinet members pay-checks for himself, including those for Ivanka and Jared.

Please provide a source for this bull# you posted.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I don't know who you are anymore. I invite anyone to read your threads pre Trump.

Why people put their faith in these people is beyond me.

I had more faith in Trump than HRC, it really is that simple for most of the people that support Trump. All the Trump “cult” “worshiper” and “follower” BS is exactly that....BS at least for most of us.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gojira54

Trump’s Golf Trips Could Cost Taxpayers Over $340 Million

So far Trump’s golf trips have cost at least $105 million

To put $340 million into perspective it is:

106 times Trump’s $400,000 salary over 8 years combined (which he is donating back to the government)

About 10 times the approximately $35 million cost of the Mueller investigation

Equals 45% of the $94 million saved by corporations in 2018 due to his tax bill

Forbes

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gojira54

Sure, as soon as Bloodworth provides his.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join