It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump receives Boos and chants of "Lock him up!" at Washington baseball game

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Guessing they must have all been Leftist Obama fans to react to the President in such a way or perhaps they were just right thinking Americans sick of what this guy has to offer... which let's face it , isn't much.

President Donald Trump was booed by baseball fans as he attended a World Series game with his wife Melania in Washington on Sunday.

Mr Trump attended the tie-breaking game five of the series on the day his administration announced the death, long-sought by the Pentagon, of Islamic State group leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

After the game's third inning, the stadium's video display showed military members in attendance - but then quickly cut to Mr Trump.

The cheering crowd immediately switched to loud and sustained boos.

Well isn't that heartwarming.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Shame, I hope you can start moving forward after 2024.

+41 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yea, he hasn't fulfilled any campaign promises, keeps getting us into new wars, has a failed economy, unemployment is through the roof. This guy is bad. I bet he weaponizes the IC and IRS next.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This is why Donald Trump never makes any public appearances that aren't carefully controlled. He probably actually believes what he sees at his cult rallies is how most of the nation views him.

Watching the gif of him almost in tears made me feel bad for a few seconds. Then I was reminded that empathy is the difference between me and him.

+65 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

DC is 76% registered Democrat to 6% registered Republican. en.m.wikipedia.org...
Trump is unpopular at a game held in an area where 92% voted against him 3 years ago... my God, who saw that coming and who are the mental giants trying to make it seem like some trend of national significance?

+33 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

As in he has it and you do not?

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

The only time politicians should be allowed into sporting arenas is if they are each stripped naked, given a dull sword and forced to fight until only one of them is left alive.

Then you take the one that is left and drop it from a helicopter.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

As in he has it and you do not?

Yeah....that's what I meant.

Donald Trump is a glowing model of empathy for his fellow human beings...
edit on 28-10-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Yeah not really... If he'd shown up to the Houston game he would have been cheered. It was Washington DC. The only place that gives electoral votes that have never gone to the Republican even once in its history.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

This is really bad news. This means he won't win those 3 electoral votes since that many people in DC hate him.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yeah not really...

Make all the excuses you want, it doesn't change anything. Most people see him for exactly what he is.

+35 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Washington DC, the city that re-elected Mayor Marion Barry after he was caught on tape smoking crack with hookers in a hotel room.
Yeah, I'll trust their judgement.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Guessing they must have all been Leftist Obama fans to react to the President in such a way or perhaps they were just right thinking Americans sick of what this guy has to offer...

Or...

they could all be commie, treasonous, low IQ individuals who just don't get how great this man is and how everything he does he does for this country. He doesn't even take any money for all this work!

They just don't get 4d chess.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Yeah not really...

Make all the excuses you want, it doesn't change anything. Most people see him for exactly what he is.

Exactly

Which is why he’s guaranteed a second term

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

If he'd shown up to the Houston game he would have been cheered.

I guess we'll never know since he never makes any public appearances where the crowd can't be approved of beforehand.

Kind of a strange thing to do for a person who is supposedly loved by everyone..

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Some people boo'd someone.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

you mean - no punlic appearences - with an " unaproved crowd " what ever the crap that means

err - just like the baseball game this thread is about ???????????????

where he made a public appearence in front of one of these " unaproved crowds " ??????????

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Perhaps he should've worn his mom jeans for a first pitch? I recall after 911 the Dems were booed at a ball game.
For crying out loud, he's just trying to take in a ball game. Can't we suspend the divisiveness for an evening?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yea, he hasn't fulfilled any campaign promises, keeps getting us into new wars, has a failed economy, unemployment is through the roof. This guy is bad. I bet he weaponizes the IC and IRS next.

What wars have we gotten into since he's been elected?
Unemployment isn't high...?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Sarcasm

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join