It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Nations in Salt Lake City / Claims International Territory & Shuts Down Journalists (Video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: rickymouse
The rights of our Journalists do not apply to coverage of a United Nations event. The UN does not have to abide by American laws, even on American soil. All of the members, other than American representative have diplomatic immunity while here, they are not puppets of our media in this country.

Sounds like somebody got pissed because some people told him/her no.

They used to call that sour grapes.

Fine. Does that give them permission to take away the rights of US citizens lawfully on their own soil?

I can't even see how the UN meeting would be interesting. Maybe a lot of people were attending with someone who wasn't their spouse though, that would be interesting to see what happens after they were caught..

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: ketsuko

They rented the venue, it's the same as if anyone else rented it, they can choose to permit journalists or not.

I'm not a fan of the United Nations but this looks like a clickbait article to me.

UH

The Utah state legislature provided $650,000 for the conference.

Who rented it? Sounds like tax payers.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

So what say you?

What do i say? Salt lake city, Utah is American territory. American soil.

I used to hold the United nations in a very high value but lately they have been letting my expectations down multiple times.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
Who rented it? Sounds like tax payers.

It doesn't say if the $650,000 was for the full amount or not but a private venue is still a private venue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join