It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG Barr Confirms DOJ Criminal Investigation "Let The Chips Fall Where They May" Rips Comey

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Tea leaves are saying it was the CIA that started the ruse. Strzok in some of his texts suggest the CIA was trying to make the FBI look bad.

Recall, Strzoks texts indicated he was in good graces with Brennan.
Brennan even gave him a special award of some kind of a CIA signed "coin".

twitter.com...

There are other indications that Brennan was key in setting up
the initial traps.

The evidence suggests that the CIA and intelligence community—including potentially the intelligence communities of the UK, Italy, and Australia—created the contacts and interactions that they then reported to the FBI as suspicious.

thefederalist.com...

Stephan Halper, Joseph Mifsud both involved with this.

I do think the FBI was complicit, they knew the Steele "dossier"
was not verifiable and used it to obtain FISA warrants.

Comey also knew that Clinton had paid for the dossier,
that shed a bad light on him.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I've said it all along, Barr is an old suit, we all know who they are, we just sort of forgot about them with all this crazy BS.

You know, Mueller is old guard too, but he seems beyond that, old and done, simply taking on a managerial aspect of things, why he didn't know crap from his own team of Lawyers, Mueller was pretty much a spokeman for that case.

Barr not only derailed Muellers team, but he upended the whole show. The facts are becoming harder to deny as more information comes to light.

The origins of the Russian investigation being investigated is now a Criminal Inquiry, LET THAT SINK IN.

You don't launch a Criminal Inquiry on "what ifs" and "half measures", you launch it when you have sufficient items on hand that point to crimes.

This is nothing like the Mueller investigation where they had to determine a crime and couldn't find one and tried to pull a fast one under a broad scope that would snare anybody for even breathing.

This is nothing like the sham democrat ran fake impeachment inquiry either.

So lets rehash, We have an open Criminal Inquiry into the DOJ on the origins of the Russian probe, this means it is bad news for Muellers team and congressional investigators who claim that their investigations yielded nothing.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Kinda weird how this AG is so quiet. Almost like he is getting orders from someplace.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

I’d also be willing to bet that he is the weakest link .

I'd agree. He might have a harder time writing a book,
he just doesn't seem to have that in him book tour and all.

He always has that sad face. Brennan on the other hand
has that scowl he developed doing dark stuff in The Agency,

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I wouldn't say Agency to agency, I bet he is hoping that P-2 will try and bail him out in some sort of "Accident" if things get to close to call. I think another disclosure on who's on that membership list is in order (I wonder which Americans are on it)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
My wishes are that those who were so arrogant, so cocky, so damn smug, get the smug slapped out of them.
Strozk, Brennen, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Obama. And there needs to be things put in place to ensure that our IC stays neutral politically.

Just justice, no more, no less.

This may be the best opportunity yet to send a message
to those who would think about doing this again.

I want to think there could never be another set
of rotten scoundrels such as this occupying the highest
positions, history proves me wrong.

President Trump is certainly right when he said
we need to make sure this never happens to
another President, or contender.

This has the potential to actually restore the rule
of law and The Constitution.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Ever notice how Comey is always quoting famous wise and pious sayings of people from hundreds of years ago

“It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations”.

Winston Churchill

Yes..even if they try to memorize a few in the morning at breakfast so they can throw them around at day time just to look smart.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RealPatriotdoing69
Kinda weird how this AG is so quiet. Almost like he is getting orders from someplace.

Yes, I noticed that too. Would not surprise me if that is the same source that hired him and gave him instructions to make the epstein case fade away.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

You don’t think the Italian intelligence services was the outside agency that the intelligence community used as a end around to spy on the Trump ?

When I first heard the talk about US intelligence farming out surveillance to get around American law . Everyone was thinking it was Australia.

I don’t think that panned out .

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

You're probably just used to the leadership you look up to leaking classified information to the press all the time so you think that's normal.

No, what Barr is doing is his job, without leaks.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Kind of like how it was for Pelosi before she found
out by reading the news that Baghdadi had been
taken out.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Kind of like how it was for Pelosi before she found
out by reading the news that Baghdadi had been
taken out.

Trump should have told her:

"We had to execute the Mission so you could find out what's in it"

😃

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

You're probably just used to the leadership you look up to leaking classified information to the press all the time so you think that's normal.

No, what Barr is doing is his job, without leaks.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Propaganda Due would have been my guess given their propensity to violate laws and connections to the CIA back in the day. So the "outside intelligence agency" could very well have been P-2 since it isn't part of the CIA, but also isn't that far removed.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The walls are closing in,
on the coup plotters.

Hillary and Barack disappeared after
Cummings funeral. Did they meet up?

Durham has enlisted “a trusted aide, Nora R. Dannehy, and a pair of retired F.B.I. agents. Other prosecutors are also assisting, people familiar with the investigation said. In interviewing more than two dozen former and current F.B.I. and intelligence officials, Mr. Durham’s investigators have asked about any anti-Trump bias among officials who worked on the Russia investigation and about one aspect of the investigation that was at the heart of highly contentious allegations that they abused their powers: the secret application seeking a court order for a wiretap on Mr. [Carter] Page.”

“William Barr’s investigation should make Democrats nervous,” reads a recent Washington Post headline. Vox is reporting that Justice Department officials told NBC News that Durham had found something “significant,” but did not specify what.

buzzflash.com...

edit on 29-10-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
As Tony Saprano said “ is there anyway the package survived “ Those FBI goons will be clipped by Clinton Caliphate and if the escape like Russian did they are never seen from again

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
As Tony Saprano said “ is there anyway the package survived “ Those FBI goons will be clipped by Clinton Caliphate and if they escape like Russian did they are never seen from again
edit on 29-10-2019 by SulfurMercurySalt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

Well keep an eye out for any suspicious deaths, for sure.

Any target or subject that flips is also in danger,
though this investigation has been better than
most with zero leaks.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Exactly! I feel bad for all involved ! Your told to do wrong by your President and then when it’s exposed ,the Comeys of the world ( scum bag ) go to prison or worse ! Each Prez has his hatchet men . Ruff job being close to the Kings Fire ! While it protects and guideds you until your in its way and it’s scorched earth on your donkey

edit on 29-10-2019 by SulfurMercurySalt because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2019 by SulfurMercurySalt because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
AG Barr Confirms DOJ Criminal Investigation "Let The Chips Fall Where They May" Rips Comey

So Comey is going to move regardless if Trump wins.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join