It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange experience that's been on my mind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Maybe it's the season, being close to Halloween and all, but there's something that's been on my mind a lot lately. It has to do with a woman I love that I'm separated from right now.

To start off, a little background. She was convinced that some type of spirit or something had been following her around for most of her life. And I believe her. Weird things have happened when I've been around her. We'd be on the phone, her in her bedroom, and there'd be a huge scraping noise in the background. She'd look freaked out, go into the rest of the house to investigate and the dining room chairs would be pulled away from the kitchen table. Something was actually moving the furniture around.

One of the freakiest things though, happened one time while we were being intimate. About half way through, faucets in the house started turning on by themselves. We both walked around and witnessed it firsthand. It's by far one of the most obvious supernatural occurrences I've witnessed. Which brings me to the scariest part. It's something I never told her because I didn't want to scare her.

On probably the last real phone call we had with each other, she fell asleep. It was about 3 or 4 am, and we had a habit of just staying on the phone with each other even while we were asleep. We loved each other that much. Anyways, I'm sitting there, she's already asleep and I'm about to drift off, and I hear this weird static start to come over the phone and it turns into the most evil cackling laugh I could imagine. It lasted for about 5 seconds or so, then it was gone. I sat straight up, trying to convince myself it was nothing, but I knew what I heard. And the next day after that, she broke it off. In a flurry of excuses that didn't make sense to me. I was devastated.

Maybe this is me trying to rationalize what happened between us. I don't know. What I do know is that after I heard that laugh on the phone that night I knew deep inside somewhere that whatever was following her around didn't want us together. It wanted her right where she was. There's a big part of me that believes that whatever that thing is contributed to her breaking it off. As I said earlier though, maybe that's just me trying to rationalize what happened. But I can't ignore the strange occurrences and what I heard on the phone that night.

It's something that's been on my mind since all this went down, and I actually had a dream about it last night. So at this point I really don't know what to think.

Just thought I would share a truly strange experience that I can't stop thinking about.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I suspect it's something a bit more mundane.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I've seen and heard enough 'freaky' stuff to know it exists and yes it can change people - horribly.

Can you give her a call just to see how she is - a friendly hello?

Hang in there. Prayers up.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I suspect it's something a bit more mundane.

You may be right. But the feeling I got from it and the sequence of events afterwards has kept me wondering.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
I've seen and heard enough 'freaky' stuff to know it exists and yes it can change people - horribly.

Can you give her a call just to see how she is - a friendly hello?

Hang in there. Prayers up.

I wish I could talk to her for a second just to know she's ok, but that's probably not a good idea. I do pray for her every day. She's one of the strongest women I've ever met, so if anyone can fight that kind of thing it's her.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I've had enough experiences to know something we term "spirits" exist... exist in some manner, anyway. The overt, obvious actions by them seem rare, but who knows... maybe they (it?) have as much effect on us as some "religious nuts and insane occultists" assert.

The mental question "am I using spooks as an excuse to reconnect or is my ex really in trouble" is also usual for these things, since we seem to exist in a primarily mental plane so demarcations between mental, spirit and material may not even exist.

Heck, I've wondered if simply "believing" there's something to spooks enables them more of a toehold in this place... I guess I'm saying : "Could be, sorry to hear that and wish I could help!"

Since it's the season, I decided to add as I was pondering these spooky things, a passing pedestrian let loose with intelligible, animal-esque screams. It happens frequently when writing or speaking of these things, and either I have to find a better neighborhood or they know when we know ...?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

This isn't me trying to reconnect with her right now. It's just something that's been on my mind lately. It may be nothing at all, it's just the circumstances of how everything happened really made me wonder.

Maybe spirits are a kind of tulpa, a thought form. For a while I thought that maybe she was the source of the weird things that happened around her, like a poltergeist. But after hearing that laugh, I changed my opinion.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Crazy story. I remember your thread when she broke up with you.

Negative spirits attaching themselves to people is a very real thing. Trust me, you don’t want to be near the people that have spirits attached to them.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Trust me, you don’t want to be near the people that have spirits attached to them.

While I would normally agree with you, sometimes you meet someone you would walk through hell for.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

There are 4 billion women on the planet. Every woman is the same. Go out, find another woman, eff the bahoobas off her for a week straight. Your head will be cleared. Both of them.

Another thing to do is if you have Netflix, watch every episode of Spartacus.

edit on 28-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

There are 4 billion women on the planet. Every woman is the same.

I don't agree with that. But I don't want this to turn into a thread talking about how I feel about her. It's more about the supernatural things I experienced while we were together.

Maybe I shouldn't have said what I said above.

I'll check out Spartacus.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

About half way through, faucets in the house started turning on by themselves.

I lived in a house that was haunted for a short time. The one thing that was very unsettling was exactly what you described.
The kitchen faucet would turn on full blast all by itself. Freaked me out. I always tried to blame it on bad plumbing etc, but
deep down I knew it wasn't.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Maybe there is a rational explanation for some of the things. It's just the way it all happened that has made me wonder since then.

I'm not saying it's without a doubt some supernatural occurence how everything happened, just that it's always been in the back of my mind. I've never had faucets turn on around me or heard chairs scoot across the floor.

It was definitely weird.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Maybe there is a rational explanation for some of the things. It's just the way it all happened that has made me wonder since then.

I'm not saying it's without a doubt some supernatural occurence how everything happened, just that it's always been in the back of my mind. I've never had faucets turn on around me or heard chairs scoot across the floor.

It was definitely weird.

The house I lived in was 100% haunted. I've never experienced anything even close to that place and never want to.
I think you know too. It is human nature to want to deny weird things, because it's scary and and weird and it's messed up to think about it. But I bet you know too, that you weren't imagining things.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You're right. There's always that part inside that recognizes things like that no matter how hard you try to rationalize it. If it wasn't anything, I would have probably forgotten about it a long time ago.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Hmm ... that was unintelligible screams. Auto-correct is an oxymoron.

Well, from a non woo standpoint, moving on is a good idea. So good.

Detaching spirits from consciousness in general is a really liminal exercise. There's nothing to divide into constituent parts, so us or them is sorta moot... but I have decided there's a "them" for now... knowing it all could be one consciousness playing with itself for eternity!

We really need serious study of the intangible intelligence(s?) sharing our world... almost especially if it's just us with a mask!

edit on 10/28/2019 by Baddogma because: added 2 words for clarity

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
These things are much more common than people understand.
People don't realize there is much more to our reality but most NEED to not know to feel like they understand their world.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

That creepy laughter you mentioned, does it resemble the one your hear in the video below?

Anyhow, I don't know how openminded you are but the recital of Quran will definitely help you banish that demon.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

One of the freakiest things though, happened one time while we were being intimate. About half way through, faucets in the house started turning on by themselves. We both walked around and witnessed it firsthand. It's by far one of the most obvious supernatural occurrences I've witnessed. Which brings me to the scariest part. It's something I never told her because I didn't want to scare her.

In the words of Eddie..............GET OUT

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IncessantOptimist

No it wasn't like that, it was a really gruff, scratchy, deep sounding laugh if that makes any sense. Thanks for posting that though.

That's really creepy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join