It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falun Dafa Practitioner Astral Projects to an Alien Planet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

This image depicts Rocky the Flying squirrel travelling through the universe on the astral plane to the Andromeda galaxy as small meteors pass through his brain, observing the features of the planets and lifeforms for his internet report.
edit on 28-10-2019 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

This image depicts Rocky the Flying squirrel travelling through the universe on the astral plane to the Andromeda galaxy as small meteors pass through his brain, observing the features of the planets and lifeforms for his internet report.

This image depicts Rocky the Fling Squirrel upon his return after travelling through the universe on the astral plane to the Andromeda galaxy as small meteors pass through his brain, observing the features of the planets and lifeforms for his internet report and bringing back some tangible evidence.

Bally

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Are you referring to mental illness? Even those books make for fascinating reading and brings out information and compassion. Sorry, not sure what you meant.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Are you referring to mental illness? Even those books make for fascinating reading and brings out information and compassion. Sorry, not sure what you meant.

No. I'm talking about drama. It doesn't matter what the problem is. Could be external or internal, although external problems are more entertaining to see on TV or in movies. They're good people whose regular lives are in disarray because of some kind of problem, and we will read many books to see how they deal with it. Could be a young guy who is driven to rescue a princess from an evil space knight. Could be a woman in gentrified England who is being forced to marry someone she doesn't love. Could be a kid who finds out he's a wizard. That's what makes a good story.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Those would indeed be good stories. I still think astral projection and aliens would make for an interesting book.

Absolutely love your avatar by the way!

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
I don't know if something is being lost in the translation but at first he says he's in the Milky Way galaxy and then later he says it's a different galaxy from our own.

Honestly... it sounds like a 1950's Sci-Fi novel. Most of it makes no sense in scientific terms. A planet 50 -60 times bigger than earth would be unlivable for anything, even the most durable lifeforms. The pressure alone would be absolutely crushing. Consider that Jupiter is only about 12 times bigger than the earth. Liquid water would not exist on a planet with such extreme pressures. It would simply boil off.

I didn't bother reading most of it... waste of time.

Yes I think the google translation is off in some parts like the part you mentioned about the Milky Way Galaxy. I'm pretty sure he's referring to a Galaxy other then our own.

In regards to planetary size and lifeforms that could live on such a large planet, we just don't know enough about the lifeorms, their technology and planetary conditions to really say for certain whether life could indeed exist on such a planet. Perhaps in different remotes parts of the universe, time and space could also be different to how we experience it in our part of the universe.

Astral projection has been taken seriously by the U.S army:

www.vice.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join