It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TDS is it a condition ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

You’re talking about words. I’m talking about crap like this .

Show me videos of the tea party member grabbing a hat off a 16-year-old boys head and throwing cokes at them .

About that perfectly rational behavior those are words. Do you have a comparison from when Obama was elected ?

I could post videos like that all night. You might find a few Trump supporters acting up. But it will be a minority by far.

I’m sure you’ve been on YouTube and know this .
edit on 28-10-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

That’s just people behaving like morons it doesn’t mean they have some mental illness caused by Trumps election.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
If I had to compare it to something. The best comparison I could think of would be a nasty divorce. One partner happy to move on and the other angry, mad with a feeling of betrayal.

So this is where you guys are at huh...?

United States of America, the younger of nations is going though their 7-year itch.

I don't know how you guys are going to be dividing household effects. Maybe you can set up some North/South arrangement?

This isn't working guys! I don't know if this is just the handy work of a narcisistic leader or some external power but Niccolò Machiavelli told about this strategy.

Dividing the nation...check.
Conquer the nation...pending?

Keep pointing fingers and find out.

Peace

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You never answered my question.

Which means you’re being evasive and dishonest .

Until you can be upfront about your position please don’t reply to me .

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

The media is dividing the country and feeding the anger .

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   

They need a wall just like the one they had in Germany, trump likes walls, conservatives like walls, it's a win win.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

The media isn't forcing anybody to do anything though, unless your suggesting that Americans have no free will and can't think for themselves.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I think American media is just catering to the customer.

Peace

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
You see TDS is really a petty insult used to paint those who criticise Trump as having some kind of mental break from reality.

Uhh.. huh... huh?

This is an example of criticising Trump:

"I disagree with the presidents policy on removing the troops from syria without providing support for our allies, who have relied on us to be there to help them. I think it is a heartless act, that this policy is a knee jerk one, and I do not think he is right in this."

Now, this is TDS.

Stop mixing the two entirely different things up to virtue signal.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

There's a lot of differences in comparison. I genuinely thought you meant general opposition to Trump, which is where the whole 'derangement' phrase came from, starting with Bush. You were specifically referring to interactions between people.

I think you're looking at how people react to what Trump represents or what they perceive Trump to represent. That goes hand-in-hand with the general divisiveness in the country though or...maybe it's something else. People seem less afraid to react to situations. Whether it's to tell migrants to 'go home' or to take someones hat off their head.

It's all become a team sport where one side must cheer for their team and deride the other team for even the most minor of infractions. I think that's what you're trying to explore, otherwise you're just cheering your team on from the sidelines with this thread.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

Here’s what I’m trying to explore. This is an old source and unlike the Washington post 12,000 lies which is meant to feed the rage .

I won’t claim all 624 attacks or hoaxes against Trump supporters are completely accurate. But the majority of them are .

624 attacks/hoaxs against Trump supporters

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

What question?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Always blame somebody else but yourselves.

Take a long hard look in the mirror folks...

Lags

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

So you think the liberal media is completely accurate and isn’t fanning the flames ?

Donald Trump is a racist .

That took off with their narrative on Charlottesville which was a lie .

Take a long hard look past the poison they’re pumping into your head .

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I don't think he is a racist, but I can see why people think he is. When he says crap like look at my African American man it only makes people think that more. You just don't say crap like that. I don't think he is an idiot either, but I think it is probable that he is a rich douche that has never been taught right from wrong and has surrounded himself by yes men all his life and that has stunted his ability to act like a normal human being.

He has had body guards to step in when he has screwed up when normal people would face consequences for acting like a racist prick so he has been insulated from norms. So now he gets called a racist for acting like a racist, but like I said I don't really think he is a racist he is just a rich duche bag.

(post by carewemust removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Don't worry, if TDS isn't an actual condition then you'll still believe it is. It helps to stroke your ego when you can so easily categorize anyone and everyone who disagrees with you as having a mental illness. It's easier that way, no need for debate, just scream "TDS REEEEE" until the afflicted throws in their gloves and walks away. What's the point in discussing something with someone who has a mental illness? It's fruitless, right?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   

So you think the liberal media is completely accurate and isn’t fanning the flames ?

Donald Trump is a racist .

That took off with their narrative on Charlottesville which was a lie .

Take a long hard look past the poison they’re pumping into your head .

Huh!!???

I couldn’t give a toss about media on both sides to be quite Frank about it.

I’m an outsider who is watching a post teenager country dividing themself because they always need a bogeyman to blame everything on.

Deal with it and put your man pants on folks instead of passing the buck.

As I suggested earlier on : Take a long hard look in the mirror first.

Maturity will come... One day...

Lags

Lags

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just to be clear (and I'm not picking sides, just curious):

These "azzholes" who are boo'ing Trump obviously are on the other side of the people cheering on Trump.

According to rough estimates that would be about half of a population of +320 million people.

And you suggest that humankind would be better off without these people? What if we look at the global opinion on Trump? Taking a swing here but I think that you are saying that humankind would be better off with 90% less humans....

Weird

Peace

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   

What the hell are you even trying to say ?

That makes absolutely no sense . 🤔
edit on 28-10-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join