It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So How Goes The Impeachment Inquiry?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: underwerks

Wow, that must have been inspired by God.

LOL.

I had a religious awakening when I figured out the J in Donald J. Trump stands for Jesus.

Hail hydra.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Right. Jesus or Cyrus the Great or some other yuge fantasy figure.

Hey, do you think the actual Antichrist could be this stupid?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RazorV66

Exactly right. A House member pointed out the other day how Democrats have put forth more subpoenas this year, than they have legislation for improving Americans lives. PITIFUL.

It seems like a pattern of selfishness to me. I guess I could add bitterness and laziness to that as well

In the mix is also self-righteous arrogance. Every time Democrats "win" a court decision, get what they want, find out nothing's there, they show ZERO humility or humbleness.

Maxine Waters won a decision earlier this Spring to get all Trump banking information. She received thousands of pages from several international banks. Three months later, nothing was found, so she went back to screaming, "Twump aint above da law, and must be punished!".

Just wait until her financial dealings are exposed during President Trump's second term. BOOM!

edit on 10/27/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I don't know. But I can only imagine what people would have said if Obama owned a building at 666 5th Avenue.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I don't know. But I can only imagine what people would have said if Obama owned a building at 666 5th Avenue.

... and where did the money to buy that come from? HMMMMM?

Why those moon-worshipin' Mooselms of course. You know they've got Obama's real birth ceritificate hidden in that Kabala thing in Mecca, right?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

TheRedneck said quite a bit but I’ll add that I don’t the House has enough space to keep tabling motions for action on Ethics. Trump is going to drain the House to the point of not even getting to pass whatever to the Senate at this rate. Because I certainly don’t think that skeletons in the closets have been close to being rattled yet outside a couple easy warning shots.

They both Cummings and Hill dead to rights for removal on ethics violations. Schiff would already be gone we’re the motion not tabled to save himself. The committee members themselves could be the next targets. Would Omar withstand a full court press on anti-Semitism. Would anyone fair well trying to defend her? How many would sellout Pelosi with a No Confidence vote to keep the white hot spotlight off themselves?

What happens when Trump says he is tired of the game and drops the mother of all bomb on them? Full amnesty and citizenship with the understanding they are eligible to run for office...What happens to all those seats in California then?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh ... oh my ... oh my god.

Dear CWM, your posts are the Herald of every small flatulent express from Trump being illuminated to the golden aroma of sycophantic perfection.

It is ... simply a work of ironic art to read your post accusing anyone or anything of failure to be "humble."

Bravo. Bravissimo.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Those people who criticize President non stop. Have you figured out the reason yet?

Its because he sits in the throne, between them and him. President Trump owns rent free space in their brain 24/7. They have already lost both the battle and the war.

PS: Your missing a 6 in your screen name

Have a nice night. Sweet dreams.... About your President

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Cyrus just wanted all the gangs to get along but Luther wasn’t down with that and blamed the Warriors. Which really is a better plot line than this is but you know.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

and where did the money to buy that come from? HMMMMM?

I've seen the Devils Advocate. I know what goes on in New York.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

You are only correct insofaras there will likely be a formal resolution passed in mid-November to follow the routine that you describe. That will be in public view after the particulars are established.

LOL! Talk about repeating party talking points. The point of waiting until mid-November is what? To distract from the release of the IG report on FISA abuse?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Trump has control of House ethics? Okay, I'm game ... how do you figure?

Ethics violations? Like two adults (or three depending on how you count) enjoying each others company? Oh, that's right, Republicans only dislike carnality when Democrats do it. My bad.

You're still going on about things you imagine could happen to Democrats without really saying how those things are going to happen. We're well into the "elections have consequences" phase of the American Experiment ... you know as well as I do that none of that is going to come to much of anything while the Dems hold the Majority.

I'd be the first to admit that the power of the Executive has grown far beyond anything the Constitution intends, but, you seem to believe Trump has powers he just doesn't have. You think the President can offer amnesty and citizenship?

That Constitution with the pictures you mentioned ... can you tell me where those powers are listed?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

You are only correct insofaras there will likely be a formal resolution passed in mid-November to follow the routine that you describe. That will be in public view after the particulars are established.

LOL! Talk about repeating party talking points. The point of waiting until mid-November is what? To distract from the release of the IG report on FISA abuse?

The point of "waiting" is that the Democrats are in control of the process. I guess that's all you need to know.

I know that some are very excited about the FISA warrant investigation but you see the stick point there is that stuff would have to be proven in a court of law rather than merely opined about by extremists.

/shrug

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Shut them down with facts? You mean like Mr. Trump calling on foreign powers IN PUBLIC to attack his political foes?

More party talking points I see. The DOJ has been investigating Ukraine mishandling of aid money and Barisma for the last two years, before Joe even decided to run for President.

edit on 27-10-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Cyrus just wanted all the gangs to get along but Luther wasn’t down with that and blamed the Warriors. Which really is a better plot line than this is but you know.

LOL ... indeed.

Well, I seem to remember a Rugrats episode that put them both to shame, but that era is kinda foggy for me, truth to tell.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Those people who criticize President non stop. Have you figured out the reason yet?

Its because he sits in the throne, between them and him. President Trump owns rent free space in their brain 24/7. They have already lost both the battle and the war.

PS: Your missing a 6 in your screen name

Have a nice night. Sweet dreams.... About your President

I'm sure Mr. Trump does sit on a throne in some fantasies I guess. In mine, he's getting the medical treatment he so obviously needs in a proper facility.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

The point of "waiting" is that the Democrats are in control of the process. I guess that's all you need to know.

LOL! So, in other words, you have no idea and you're going to stick to their talking points. Fail.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Shut them down with facts? You mean like Mr. Trump calling on foreign powers IN PUBLIC to attack his political foes?

More party talking points I see. The DOJ has been investigating Ukraine mishandling of aid money and Barisma for the last two years, before Joe even decided to run for President.

You think the DOJ has jurisdiction in the Ukraine? Hoo boy.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Usually when a sane person is proven wrong over and over, and continually loses, they become more humble.

None of the Democrat leaders in the House have shown humbleness, even after failing themselves and the American people, over and over again.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

LOL! So, in other words, you have no idea and you're going to stick to their talking points. Fail.

Well, apparently I know more about it than you do whatever my source.

All you're doing is trying and failing to drag my posts. Did you have anything remotely substantive you wanted to discuss? I'm actually kinda busy at the moment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join