It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baghdadi Victory Lap Is Nothing But ‘Propaganda’

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Folks, please.

Asking anyone on the left to be honest and sincere when it looks like something positive happened that Trump might have been a part of is just too much for them.

We're playing chess with pigeons and expecting them to make an appropriate move when all they do is just poop on the board.

Perhaps the memory of how the right responded to the death of bin Laden - - under Obama - - is still fresh in my mind.

Why would it be? Seriously, you need a hobby or something if a tweet Trump made 8 years ago is "still fresh" in your mind.

The lengths that some people will go in order to turn a positive into a negative is so sad and pathetic.

Some of the posters in this thread appear to be mad and even sad that this guy is dead.

Shame on you all.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You love propaganda tho

It's all u leftist deal in.

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The official story has a lot of holes in it. Like he just happened to be wearing a suicide vest in a surprise attack at his house at 3AM. He probably wasn't really wearing a suicide vest, but they want to make look as dangerous as possible. He probably wasn't running with 3 children, but they need to make him as heartless as possible. He probably wasn't whimpering and crying, but they need to make him look weak.

And that's the thing here sookie. That whole speech that Trump gave just dripped with what sounded like propagandistic jargon. The wording sounded like it was written by one of his eager beaver writers and which Trump read as well as he could though clearly stumbling over what word he was going to read next.

It can easily be seen as a victory for Trump but I see it as a joke that he seemed to play it up just as much as Obama played up that Bin Laden raid. Bonus points for potus's but really a victory for our military intelligence and operations.

And our President is Commander in Chief of our military.. that includes military intelligence and operations.

Trump deserves praise for this... but Orange Man Bad!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Folks, please.

Asking anyone on the left to be honest and sincere when it looks like something positive happened that Trump might have been a part of is just too much for them.

We're playing chess with pigeons and expecting them to make an appropriate move when all they do is just poop on the board.

Perhaps the memory of how the right responded to the death of bin Laden - - under Obama - - is still fresh in my mind.

Why would it be? Seriously, you need a hobby or something if a tweet Trump made 8 years ago is "still fresh" in your mind.

The lengths that some people will go in order to turn a positive into a negative is so sad and pathetic.

Some of the posters in this thread appear to be mad and even sad that this guy is dead.

Shame on you

I am not.

Show me anywhere I said anything close to that.

"Right telling the Left what they think" - - happens a lot on here.

I was a Republican for 40+ years. I know how they think from perrsonal experience.

Trump is a narccisistic Carnival Barker. It is beyond my comprehension how anyone supports he - - the person.

edit on 29-10-2019 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
You love propaganda tho

It's all u leftist deal in.

OH, puullezzze.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Trump is a narccisistic Carnival Barker.

still miles better than the dnc alternative
to this day

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gojira54

No, not ''orange man bad''. Self aggrandizement on the part of a showboat bad, be it Trump or Obama.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

still miles better than the dnc alternative
to this day

NO

It is and will always be beyond my comprehension how anyone can support the person Trump is.

Sure, he throws crap out and hits a target once in awhile. Not for accuracy - - but, luck of the odds.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Perhaps you're right... But he's STILL more accurate than 0bama was or Hillary ever could hope to be.

Your candidate lost fair and square. Grow up and get over it already!

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Corbett takes Trump's lies about the death of Baghdadi apart. Also, goes into the FAKE deaths of other master terrorists.

Go to around 16:40 and hear the story of Bagdaddi the II
edit on 30-10-2019 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Have you followed American Politics for the last 50 years or so? They are ALL Narccisistic. It's a requirement for the Position. But now that it's Trump.............

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You used to be so nice, what set you on this path?

This is still Hope.......

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Have you followed American Politics for the last 50 years or so? They are ALL Narccisistic. It's a requirement for the Position. But now that it's Trump.............

I'm 73.

I lived through those political years.

I can "real life" compare them. Can you?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hi

originally posted by: pavil

I'm 73.

Yes I can.The only President that wasn't an egomaniac and Narcists in recent history was Carter and he was a horrible President. You have to have an inflated sense of self worth to want to be Leader of the Free World.

I lived through those political years.

I can "real life" compare them. Can you?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
One has to wonder
how many times can you kill this man

Closer to the election I suspect he will also declare he killed...Yet again, bin Laden.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Another nevertrumper put in his place. Keep creating threads. The result will always be the same.

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Baghdadi Victory Lap Is Nothing But ‘Propaganda’

First Trump thanks Russia for assistance in getting Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

www.msn.com...

But then we find battling headlines

www.thedailybeast.com...

politizoom.com...

So will there be further information on this issue? Did Russia give assistance in this or is Trump just tooting his horn and looking to bolster his rep?
Will we hear more from Russia either denying or confirming either of these two opposing statements?

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

remember they are the natural enemy of the US

but they are also doing joint operations to the moon and mars with the NASA , ESA , JAXA , Chinese space agency and Roscosmos

how come they play fair in space but not on earth

this idea that they are enemies is just an illusion

just to keep is all in fear of a perpetual war

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join