It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baghdadi Victory Lap Is Nothing But ‘Propaganda’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Any excuse to justify Trump.

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Annee

Maybe that memory is flawed. You haven't acknowledged that Trump congratulated Obama on the day in question.

That was his first, and appropriate, response.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

www.thedailybeast.com...
Trump lies so much you cant ever believe a word he says about anything. He's just trying to curry favor with Putin.
Putin doesn't play silly games as Trump does.

Heres what Russia said

The Russian Defense Ministry’s spokesman, Major General Igor Konashenkov, refuted President Trump’s statement, stating in part: “The Russian Defense Ministry has no reliable information about U.S. servicemen conducting an operation for ‘yet another’ elimination of the former Daesh leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in the Turkish-controlled part of the Idlib de-escalation zone.” The Russian Defense Ministry also disputed President Trump’s claim that Russia provided access to U.S. air units entering the airspace over the Idlib de-escalation zone during that mission in Syria. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov declined to provide a comment about President Trump’s announcement, directing everyone to General Konashenkov’s statement.

“The Russian Defense Ministry does not believe in al-Baghdadi’s liquidation.” Major General Igor Konashenkov scoffed at the changing details of the operation, with Trump adding alleged participants and various countries that supposedly took part in the raid, “each with completely contradictory details,” which Konashenkov said “raises reasonable questions and doubts about [the operation’s] veracity, not to mention success.”

Sounds like you put a lot of faith in Russians.
I thought the Left considers them an enemy...what with making Hillary lose and all.

Do you really believe that Al-Baghdadi blew himself up in an explosion taking dogs and children with him?

I have no reason to doubt it.
He was being chased through the tunnel by US military dogs. He detonated his vest on purpose...which injured one dog and brought down the tunnel roof on himself and those with him.
His wives had vests too (which were not detonated)...obviously they weren't as interested in avoiding capture as A-Baghdadi was.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: face23785

Not to mention, at the time, he had nothing to really gain by lying, so his thoughts at that time were likely sincere. In contrast, during the election he had political motivation to deny Obama credit, so that was likely just playing politics.

Does this not condone him lying if it gains him credit? And also, he was major in making a big stink over the birth issue, so that would mean that he had already come out as an Obama critic.

I don't condone any politician lying. But the way leftists pretend Trump is different is laughable. Politicians lie. That ship has sailed. It's not coming back. And it's our fault. And the media publishes lists purportedly documented how many times Trump "lied" when the list itself is full of lies, exaggerations and half-truths. I'm concerned with how normal it is for our politicians to lie, but that's a dead horse to beat. I'm a lot more concern with the ongoing normalization of media blatantly lying, and then it being celebrated by people as long as it helps their side. I'm not cool with any of that.

The difference is, people tend to root for an underdog. I actually couldn't stand Trump in the Republican primary. He was far from my first choice. But the more he gets attacked, the more it makes people like him. He's got 90% of the media, Hollywood, college professors poisoning millions of kids minds, even members of his own party working against him. Obama never had to contend with that. So sue me if I didn't have quite the sympathy for Obama. I served under Obama. I had no serious problem with him, although I didn't agree with his politics. I never felt like he wasn't "my president." Sure there were a few loony tunes here and there with Obama, but it's been taken to the next level with Trump and it's absurd.

For Christ's sake, just look at this topic man. We can't get bipartisan approval of killing a terrorist leader? This is #ing sad.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I'm just waiting for someone to start justifying ISIS and defending them.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

www.thedailybeast.com...
Trump lies so much you cant ever believe a word he says about anything. He's just trying to curry favor with Putin.
Putin doesn't play silly games as Trump does.

Heres what Russia said

The Russian Defense Ministry’s spokesman, Major General Igor Konashenkov, refuted President Trump’s statement, stating in part: “The Russian Defense Ministry has no reliable information about U.S. servicemen conducting an operation for ‘yet another’ elimination of the former Daesh leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in the Turkish-controlled part of the Idlib de-escalation zone.” The Russian Defense Ministry also disputed President Trump’s claim that Russia provided access to U.S. air units entering the airspace over the Idlib de-escalation zone during that mission in Syria. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov declined to provide a comment about President Trump’s announcement, directing everyone to General Konashenkov’s statement.

“The Russian Defense Ministry does not believe in al-Baghdadi’s liquidation.” Major General Igor Konashenkov scoffed at the changing details of the operation, with Trump adding alleged participants and various countries that supposedly took part in the raid, “each with completely contradictory details,” which Konashenkov said “raises reasonable questions and doubts about [the operation’s] veracity, not to mention success.”

Sounds like you put a lot of faith in Russians.
I thought the Left considers them an enemy...what with making Hillary lose and all.

Do you really believe that Al-Baghdadi blew himself up in an explosion taking dogs and children with him?

I have no reason to doubt it.
He was being chased through the tunnel by US military dogs. He detonated his vest on purpose...which injured one dog and brought down the tunnel roof on himself and those with him.
His wives had vests too (which were not detonated)...obviously they weren't as interested in avoiding capture as A-Baghdadi was.

That actually shows exactly why he didn't wait until forces got close to him so he could take some of them out too. His wives waited too late to trigger their vests and got shot and incapacitated before they could. He wasn't taking any chances of getting taken alive. People that don't really understand life might not get this but it comes as no shock to people with any clue about how the real world works.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
All of that is without even considering, if Trump is really Putin's puppet, wouldn't Putin be helping Trump sell this as a great accomplishment? Something that could help his chances at re-election so he can continue to purportedly do Putin's bidding for another 4 years?

Maybe Putin has anticipated that we would perceive a "Great Trump Accomplishment" in that part of the world as further evidence of his puppetmastery and so he has decided to publicly oppose Trump as a means of helping Trumps 2020 bid.

Or maybe Putin, knowing that we would know that he would anticipated that we would perceive a "Great Trump Accomplishment" in that part of the world as further evidence of his puppetmastery, has decided to publicly oppose Trump as a means of helping Trumps 2020 bid.

Than again; knowing that we would know that he would know that we would know that he we would anticipated that we would perceive a "Great Trump Accomplishment" in that part of the world as further evidence of his puppetmastery, has decided to publicly oppose Trump as a means of helping Trumps 2020 bid.

The possibility are endless; and none of them are good for Trump.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

For Christ's sake, just look at this topic man. We can't get bipartisan approval of killing a terrorist leader? This is #ing sad.

Say what you want but this is a conspiracy site. I didn't believe the stories about Bin Ladens death either. There is really no reason to believe anything anyone says who lies as much as Donald Trump does. And that's no ones fault but Donald Trump.

I wouldn't tolerate that level of dishonesty from anyone in my personal life and I for sure won't tolerate it from someone who we're supposed to be able to rely on to give us honest information about what's going on with our country.

Believing Donald Trump when he says something happened or went down a certain way, that ship never even came to port.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I am so sick of this sh*t.....

cant we just be relieved that this terrorist monster is dead and no longer able to hurt anyone again, instead of bickering over nonsense??????

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

cant we just be relieved that this terrorist monster is dead and no longer able to hurt anyone again, instead of bickering over nonsense??????

Have you read any of what Trump has to say?

It's pretty disgusting, really.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Nope.

The innocent freedom-loving leader of ISIS was brutally murdered by a Bad Orange Man.

(post by Zanti Misfit removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I have seen quite a bit, and really dont give a sh*t, quite frankly.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

And maybe you had to make all that up to salvage what little you can from a situation that's not favorable to you. A for effort.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I was glad there were no kids in the room when Trump was on TV talking about how "he died like a dog".

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT

originally posted by: RazorV66
Nice work President Trump.
Getting the leader of the most dangerous terrorist organization in the world is a great thing.
Now it’s time to start to work on the 2nd most dangerous terrorist organization...the Democrats.

Well if you're going to post that tweet, written on the eve of a contentious presidential election, and out of context, how about posting the one Trump actually tweeted on the day of Bin Laden's demise?

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT

originally posted by: RazorV66
Nice work President Trump.
Getting the leader of the most dangerous terrorist organization in the world is a great thing.
Now it’s time to start to work on the 2nd most dangerous terrorist organization...the Democrats.

I guess I have the same congratulations for Trump as he had for Obama.

You were saying?

The funny thing is, they actually think this is a point for their side. So during a campaign, Trump played politics. SHOCKER. Nobody does that right? But when it actually happened, Trump showed a bit of humility and decency and congratulated President Obama. So of course, next year, during the campaign, we can expect Democrat politicians to deny Trump credit for this. But the day it was announced, they couldn't even bring themselves to show what little decency Trump showed to Obama the day we got bin Laden. That's not a good point for the Left.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: DanDanDat

And maybe you had to make all that up to salvage what little you can from a situation that's not favorable to you. A for effort.

I did just make all that up. Your detective skills are unparalleled; I'm rather impressed.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

No kidding, it’s gotten ridiculous, haters are going to hate, it’s in their programming.

(post by Annee removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join