It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baghdadi Victory Lap Is Nothing But ‘Propaganda’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT

originally posted by: RazorV66
Nice work President Trump.
Getting the leader of the most dangerous terrorist organization in the world is a great thing.
Now it’s time to start to work on the 2nd most dangerous terrorist organization...the Democrats.

I guess I have the same congratulations for Trump as he had for Obama.

Obama had to take a vote of those present in the operations room on whether or not to order the soldiers to kill/capture Bin Laden.
Trump made the decision to have them kill/capture Al-Baghdadi on his own.

Along with the US soldiers involved in both operations...
I gave praise to Obama (whom I despise) for the successful Bin Laden operation...and I give Trump (whom I admire) praise for ordering the successful Al-Baghdadi operation.

edit on 27-10-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: loam

Not trolling, But I question most of what I read. I don't have it as easy as some who believe they know who to believe and not to believe.

It's not a matter of knowing who to believe. In the case of the suicide vest leaving enough remains to bury, that's just a case of us being informed about what a suicide vest does, or what explosives in general do. Your entire body from head to toe doesn't disappear. There are remains left. We don't have to choose whether to believe the official story or not. When they say something that makes perfect sense, like there were remains left to bury, we don't question it because there's no reason to. The only reason you questioned it was because you thought it made no sense with the limited information you had. You now have more information, so you can either continue to question it for no reason or just accept that that's not a real hole in the story and move on.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Folks, please.

Asking anyone on the left to be honest and sincere when it looks like something positive happened that Trump might have been a part of is just too much for them.

We're playing chess with pigeons and expecting them to make an appropriate move when all they do is just poop on the board.

link   
a reply to: face23785

And you know that's not what she was saying anyway, so why the dishonesty?

She's trying to argue that Trump really did congratulate Obama on taking out Bin Laden. I merely pointed out his later tweet invalidates that.

If I was being dishonest I'd be here twisting myself into a pretzel trying to validate another instance of Donald Trumps twitter thoughts.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I think the real question should be;

How many are disappointed that a major terrorist was killed under Trump's administration?

Not me.

But Trump gets little to zero credit for the death.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You say that as if it's a good thing.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

She's trying to argue that Trump really did congratulate Obama on taking out Bin Laden. I merely pointed out his later tweet invalidates that.

If I was being dishonest I'd be here twisting myself into a pretzel trying to validate another instance of Donald Trumps twitter thoughts.

He really did congratulate him. No amount of lying on your part will change that. Post something honest. Please, just prove me wrong. Say Earth isn't flat or something. You can do it...

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

He really did congratulate him. No amount of lying on your part will change that. Post something honest. Please, just prove me wrong. Say Earth isn't flat or something. You can do it...

I find it more reasonable to go with the current thoughts a person has on something. If he was sincere at the time, he wouldn't have made an issue about it later.

link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

You say that as if it's a good thing.

It's what a confident and competent Commander-in-Chief does.
A good decision with a successful result...Wouldn't you agree?

link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

I think the real question should be;

How many are disappointed that a major terrorist was killed under Trump's administration?

Not me.

But Trump gets little to zero credit for the death.

Okay.

Fine.

I don't believe that he pulled the trigger myself.

But I'm glad that terrorists are dead, personally.

Unlike those in Hollywood, or the WaPo.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Yawn.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Ahhh, I see that some members are upset that this will overshadow the "we abandoned the Kurds" narrative.

Back to the drawing board with you.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Folks, please.

Asking anyone on the left to be honest and sincere when it looks like something positive happened that Trump might have been a part of is just too much for them.

We're playing chess with pigeons and expecting them to make an appropriate move when all they do is just poop on the board.

Perhaps the memory of how the right responded to the death of bin Laden - - under Obama - - is still fresh in my mind.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I find it more reasonable to go with the current thoughts a person has on something. If he was sincere at the time, he wouldn't have made an issue about it later.

Yeah you're still lying. Either that or you have absolutely no clue how politics work. Lying or uninformed. That's a lousy corner you've backed yourself into. But such are the lengths you guys will go to to hate Trump. You should be writing headlines for WaPo.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Folks, please.

If Donald Trump ever did something positive without strutting around like a pigeon and expecting everyone to venerate him for the way he pooped all over the chess board while doing it I might give him some congratulations for once.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You should be writing headlines for WaPo.

I wish.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I knew it.

Still couldn't do it.

Not even a nice word for the soldiers?

C'mon!

Say something nice about our troops.

I dare ya!

link   

originally posted by: Annee

Folks, please.

Perhaps the memory of how the right responded to the death of bin Laden - - under Obama - - is still fresh in my mind.

Yeah I vividly remember that Fox headline: "Usama bin Laden, financier and noted building expert, dies at 54."

link   

originally posted by: Annee

Folks, please.

Might I recommend a safe space?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Fair enough. I respect that answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join