It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baghdadi Victory Lap Is Nothing But ‘Propaganda’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT

originally posted by: RazorV66
Nice work President Trump.
Getting the leader of the most dangerous terrorist organization in the world is a great thing.
Now it’s time to start to work on the 2nd most dangerous terrorist organization...the Democrats.

Well if you're going to post that tweet, written on the eve of a contentious presidential election, and out of context, how about posting the one Trump actually tweeted on the day of Bin Laden's demise?

originally posted by: underwerks

Getting the leader of the most dangerous terrorist organization in the world is a great thing.
Now it’s time to start to work on the 2nd most dangerous terrorist organization...the Democrats.

I guess I have the same congratulations for Trump as he had for Obama.

You were saying?

edit on 27-10-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I think the real question should be;

How many are disappointed that a major terrorist was killed under Trump's administration?

For your own sanity, do NOT look up online what Hollyweird peoples are saying about it today...

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Donald Trump: I want to congratulate Obama and the Armed forces for a job well done!

Also: Stop congratulating Obama for killing Bin Laden!

Lmao

You were saying?

edit on 27-10-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I think the real question should be;

How many are disappointed that a major terrorist was killed under Trump's administration?

For your own sanity, do NOT look up online what Hollyweird peoples are saying about it today...

*shakes head*

I get just enough of it here.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Well if you're going to post that tweet, written on the eve of a contentious presidential election, and out of context, how about posting the one Trump actually tweeted on the day of Bin Laden's demise?

I guess I have the same congratulations for Trump as he had for Obama.

You were saying?

Thank you for exposing the hypocrisy. Of course, it's not like we expect these ideologues to actually acknowledge it. Advancing the agenda takes priority over everything, including being honest and objective, even if just for one moment. Progressives couldn't even let politics go for one day when Scalise got shot. They have no conscience.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

He died after running into a dead-end tunnel, whimpering and crying and screaming. The compound had been cleared by this time, with people either surrendering or being shot and killed. Eleven young children were moved out of the house un-injured. The only ones remaining were Baghdadi in the tunnel, who had dragged three children with him to certain death. He reached the end of the tunnel, as our dogs chased him down. He ignited his vest, killing himself and the three children. His body was mutilated by the blast, but test results gave certain and positive identification.

I guessing those dogs didn't survive. That's sad. Those dogs should be being talked about too, they are also "soldiers".

edit on 27-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Donald Trump: I want to congratulate Obama and the Armed forces for a job well done!

Lmao

You were saying?

One was the day after it happened, congratulating Obama and the military.

The other was a year and a half later and he was pointing out that the press was still congratulating Obama non-stop on "his" kill.

Context?

edit on 27-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

He died after running into a dead-end tunnel, whimpering and crying and screaming. The compound had been cleared by this time, with people either surrendering or being shot and killed. Eleven young children were moved out of the house un-injured. The only ones remaining were Baghdadi in the tunnel, who had dragged three children with him to certain death. He reached the end of the tunnel, as our dogs chased him down. He ignited his vest, killing himself and the three children. His body was mutilated by the blast, but test results gave certain and positive identification.

I guessing those dogs didn't survive. That's sad. Those dogs should be being talked about too, they are also "soldiers".

One dog was injured and he talked about it at length. The others were OK.

You should probably at least watch the press release.

edit on 27-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

You've been talking about this all day and you haven't actually watched Trump's remarks yet? You know, to actually maybe get first-hand information instead of reading biased news reports?

He was asked about that and he said the dog was injured and was brought back. I haven't seen any updates on its condition, but the fact that you have no idea of the initial report is pretty telling.

How do you guys constantly come in here uninformed about the topic and have no problem embarrassing yourselves? Is it just a complete lack of humility?

link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Yeah, no thanks. To be fair, I think he talked for about 45 minutes. So, thanks for the info. But I'm not spending that much time listening to Trump's voice.

One dog was injured and he talked about it at length.

Okay, I found the clip of him talking about the "beautiful dog" for 13 seconds. www.washingtonpost.com... ef_video.html

link   

Lmao

You were saying?

Another genius who pretends context doesn't matter. On their face, the first tweet was written on the day of Bin Laden's demise.

The second one was written more than a year later and on the eve of a presidential election when political rhetoric is at its height.

link   

Lmao

You were saying?

One was the day after it happened, congratulating the Obama and the military.

The other was a year and a half later and he was pointing out that the press was still congratulating Obama non-stop on "his" kill.

Context?

Its probably not a good thing to hinge your argument on statements from Donald Trump, who changes what he thinks based on the last person he talked to.

Context? Extended context maybe?

Lol

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

You should probably at least watch the press release.

You would think, right?

Option A: Watch it for myself and form my own opinions.

Option B: Let CNN give me a biased summary and tell me what conclusions to draw.

They're always going with Option B. It's disgusting.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Lmao

You were saying?

Another genius who pretends context doesn't matter. On their face, the first tweet was written on the day of Bin Laden's demise.

The second one was written more than a year later and on the eve of a presidential election when political rhetoric is at its height.

So you admit he wasnt sincere in his congratulations. After all, how could he be if he changed what he thought based on politics?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

You've been talking about this all day and you haven't actually watched Trump's remarks yet?

I watched some of them, in news clips on the TV, but not the whole q&A.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Lmao

You were saying?

Context?

Its probably not a good thing to hinge your argument on statements from Donald Trump, who changes what he thinks based on the last person he talked to.

Lol

So you don't understand context.

Noted.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Not trolling, But I question most of what I read. I don't have it as easy as some who believe they know who to believe and not to believe. That's one of the reason I frequent ATS. I could much more easily go to liberal forums and parrot what everyone else is parroting. I come here to push into what everyone HERE is parroting. Here I challenge myself while there it would just be a bore.

Coming here is like networking. You offer some stuff I can grasp and consider worth thinking about as in the quotes you offered above while other stuff is well, just to far afield. Some times I don't even know enough about a topic to ask a question that can find me an answer. Here, if I can make it through the ridicule I can sometimes narrow down my questioning and get them answered.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Lmao

You were saying?

Context?

Lol

So you don't understand context.

Noted.

A sincere congratulations isn't going to change because a persons politics do. Unless that person wasn't sincere about it in the first place...

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Lmao

You were saying?

So you admit he wasnt sincere in his congratulations. After all, how could he be if he changed what he thought based on politics?

So Obama is still a bigot that believes in traditional marriage right? I mean if no one is allowed to change their minds. And you know that's not what she was saying anyway, so why the dishonesty? Can you guys ever just make an honest post that's rooted in reality? I get things wrong sometimes, but I just don't get the absolute commitment to purposeful obfuscation people like you display day in and day out here.

Actually I do get it, it's the only way you can argue, because if we kept things real you'd have no logical support for your positions.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Trump tweets: Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

"Stop congratulating Obama for killing Bin Laden. The Navy Seals killed Bin Laden - 22 Oct 2012"

"Why don't we ask the Navy SEALs who killed Bin Laden? They don't seem to be happy with Obama claiming credit. All he did is say O.K. - 22 Oct 2012"

www.snopes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join