It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Handwritten Letters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

A worthy pursuit! I find that my handwriting is atrocious due to not practicing often enough.

Where do you find the time after ranch, farming, cooking and your day job?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Don't watch TV, and don't waste a lot of time drinkin'. Try to incorporate the practice in with my daily chores and write during some of my reading time in the evenings before hitting the hay.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I can relate to that. Drinking seems like a waste of life. I used to drink. Now I'm happier with espressos, reading and playing music. To be honest there's little time for ATS even. ATS can bring out the worst in my "time management skills" LOL

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
I seem to shock everyone who looks at my hand writing , Especially when i tell them i am dyslexic , even my sister cannot get her head around how i can write such old fashioned cursive script and be dyslexic , But boy do i hate writing it used to take
me 5 goes back in the day with all the mistakes

Dyslexia is a strange thing, they used to call it letter blindness but in fact while dyslexic's suffer from difficulty with word's they are often slightly more intelligent than other folk's and often compensate with other talent's.

When i was a young kid i wrote with my left hand back to front and very small then the old teachers we had would tie my hand behind my back to make me write with my right hand even today i could not say what hand i write with , some days it will be the right others the left hand and i say things back to front or front to back

Ditto at work i could use both hands which was a hoot for me on price work
and i can write identically with both hands which frys peoples heads when they see it and they are shocked that old dafty can write so beautifully

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join