It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Post Changes Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Orbituary

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: loam

well that raycist Trump went and kilt him. So yea, he was a peach.
On the other hand, the Obama admin killed a guy who was already dead and got the credit for saving us.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Check out this original headline from the Washington Post's obituary for Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi:

Wayback Link.

It now reads:

Changed headline.

Any doubt there are some crazies within the ranks of the Washington Post?

Some of my favorite passages:

...an austere religious scholar with wire-frame glasses and no known aptitude for fighting and killing...

... Mr. Baghdadi maintained a canny pragmatism as leader...

...“He was the guy who could build bridges between the foreign fighters and local Iraqis”...

...Mr. Baghdadi “proved himself to be a capable and cagey leader, politically”...

...Acquaintances would remember him as a shy, nearsighted youth who liked soccer but preferred to spend his free time at the local mosque...

...“He always had religious or other books attached on the back of his bike”...

...at age 31, he was well on his way to a doctorate and a shot at a full professorship...

...“Prepare your arms, and supply yourselves with piety. Persevere in reciting the Koran with comprehension of its meanings and practice of its teachings,” Mr. Baghdadi said. “This is my advice to you. If you hold to it, you will conquer Rome and own the world.”

Just a poor misunderstood religious scholar.

That is pretty nasty
even from the wapo

they value isis more than our potus
interesting whom they attempt to be "fair" with

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Wonder what their Obit on Hitler was. . . .

"He liked dogs and was a painter".

If Fox News was around they might have written,
"Leader of some Very Fine People dead at 56"

edit on 28-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

one mans hero = another mans ................

......cockwomble?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: silo13

An obituary is supposed to say what a man was like and their work in life, and Al-Baghdadi was not a frothing at the mouth deranged lunatic, nor was Osama Bin Laden.

Tell that to Kayla.

And yes, he was a 'frothing at the mouth deranged lunatic'!

What the hell is wrong with you?

Deranged lunatics do not rise to positions of power and prominence.

Giving an accurate account of his personality and his life prior to the rise of the Islamic State does not detract from the many crimes he committed.

A man can be a monster without hysterically being turned into a caricature.

Then how did Trump get elected? At least in the eyes of the libs, he is everything from a deranged lunatic Nazi to a racist and sociopath, you can't have it both ways LOL

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

This was my contribution. I know Hodgkinson is pretty popular with the leftists around here, so they should appreciate it.
edit on 28 10 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Here's my #WaPoDeathNotices

John Wayne Gacy, notable Businessman, beloved Children’s Clown, and Democratic Party Precinct Captain dead today at 52 from electrocution. It was noted that from a young age Gacy had a way with people and a strong desire to succeed.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

ATS tip: join "the acronym game" thread. Make outstanding acronyms and give your starcount a pain-free shot in the arm, no political savvy necessary. Rack up stars for instant, undeserved respect.

This message will be removed as off-topic, and for revealing this secret I will be disappeared into the dungeon deep in the bowels of ATS.

Do not weep for me, squirrel. Now, RUN! (Or fly, as it were.)
edit on 10/28/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Many of these liberal outlet's have been compromised by the enemy. Mostly radical Islamist.

These liberal outlets have become the bitches of the enemy as well.

Before things are reported they make sure it's ok with BLM, antifa, LGBTQ and muslims before they report anything

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Lumenari

Clearly not you I guess.I was trying to help in understanding the possible angles of this headline, I wasn't expecting some kind of Spanish Inquisition.

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise... Surprise and fear... Our TWO weapons are fear, surprise and a ruthless efficiency... Our THREE weapons are fear, surprise, a ruthless efficiency and an almost fanatical devotion to The Pope...

I'll come in again...

edit on 28-10-2019 by Gojira54 because: Put my reply in the quote I was replying to

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I was expecting many left wing media outlets to make a martyr out of him at Trumps expense.

I'm completely surprised that the left haven't yet started holding candle light vigils for this POS.

One thing I am sure of though, is that now one media outlet has done it, others will soon follow (cough..CNN..cough), then their braindead followers will start to mimic their rhetoric, making Trump out to be a murderer and this animal out to be some kind of saint.
edit on 28-10-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Dbl Post

edit on 28-10-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Shame on you for picking on Ilhan Omar during her day of mourning.

Eheheheheh

I just laughed liquids all over my laptop...I'm allowed to play this card at least once, and I'm using it now.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Im starting to confirm stories more and more. Some are so out there I cant believe it. Things have slowly gotten more and more insane. Like a frog with the heat going up little by little. Im not a fan of most republican ideas. But to have liberal, not ultra progressive tendencies is hard. Theres no party for me. Seems like its either sex change at 5 and focus on race or no help with debt from school , medical, and a 7.25 minumum wage that somehow hasnt changed in a decade. Stagnant wages all around dont help either. Im not looking forward to my 30s. Millenials are in trouble.
washington post is democrat propaganda. Glad trump cut them.
edit on 10/28/2019 by Selfmedicated because: Forgot the washington poa

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Washinton post mortem...
Unbelievable how obvious their stand against this is..
edit on 0b36America/ChicagoTue, 29 Oct 2019 14:13:36 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 29 Oct 2019 14:13:36 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gojira54
Apparently the flyrod has gone out of skew on the treadle....

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Are you really still trying to push the "very fine people" B.S.?
I'm sure you're proud of yourself but it's probably time you come up with some new material. Anyone with the ability to watch the video knows it's a lie. If you're going to be a smug prick, you should at least be accurate.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Gojira54
Apparently the flyrod has gone out of skew on the treadle....

THAT DOES IT!

Cardinal Fang.. fetch.. the SOFT cushions!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

An obituary is supposed to say what a man was like and their work in life, and Al-Baghdadi was not a frothing at the mouth deranged lunatic, nor was Osama Bin Laden.

Tell that to Kayla.

And yes, he was a 'frothing at the mouth deranged lunatic'!

What the hell is wrong with you?

Deranged lunatics do not rise to positions of power and prominence.

*Bust out Laughing*

I guess you forgot this guy then?

LOL!

I loved the comment section in the article were the guy quotes Hitler's obituary from the post "38 year old Austrian painter dies"... cracked me up.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join