It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi Gabbard dust-up shows Democrats need to Dump the Clintons for Good!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Wow! Direct from the INTEL controlled NY Post? Wow! I knew back in the summer of 2016 that USA INTEL didn't want either Team Clinton nor Trump to become our next president. Well who was running the INTEL show back then? Brennan and Comey. So does anyone here think that Comey just waltzed out on his own to derail Team Clinton just before the election? Nah and don't tell me he plays with rubber ducks in the bathtub. He doesn't. Hes a professional sanitizer. Think about it as one his greatest achievements in SDNY was to destroy and play mop up with Martha Stewart for her perceived Crimes Against Humanity. So have a pancake.

New York Post

So knowing that INTEL position back in the day; 2016 and fast forward to today, look at the full court press. Joe Biden is going down, Bernie may make the cut but Team Clinton has been lurking in the shadows as I had written previously and she has all but confirmed her intentions. But now isn't a good time as that pesky Trump is still hanging around all while US INTEL is trying to wipe him out the good ole fashioned way. Just make stuff up and put it on replay for the corrupt and rabid MSM and impeach. For what I don't know as you cant impeach someone for being an arsehole, bad manners or simply being non presidential. They can't. Think of all the crud bosses you ever worked for. How many ever get the hook?

So is this the kill the campaign article? I wondered if Tulsi got a horses head in a package or someone phoned in to her as she really said that she will leave Congress after her term expires. WHY? Go figure as its a common theme around Team Clinton. Unless someone has compromising pictures of Tulsi with Monty Python, as in so who cares and why quit now? That's not her. Her dropping out was a response to a Cause and Effect. She dropped out to stay around.

Cause and effect is a relationship between events or things, where one is the result of the other or others. This is a combination of action and reaction.

So relax and have some Fruit Loops this morning or are you a Twinkies Fan?
edit on 27-10-2019 by Waterglass because: revised

edit on 27-10-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

President Bill Clinton’s legacy is, to put it gently, mixed. He’s the Harvey Weinstein of American presidents. Mrs. Clinton’s legacy is not mixed. She was a seat-warming non-entity pretending to represent New York in the Senate, an incompetent secretary of state and a comprehensive failure in presidential politics, losing once to a nobody back-bencher from Illinois and then eight years later to a game-show host from Queens. She’s a certified loser, and one who is increasingly out of step with where the Democratic Party is today, from economics to foreign policy.

wow, they don't seem like Hillary fans at all.

And the best line is.......

The party of Tulsi Gabbard has a future. The party of Hillary Clinton has a past.

I hope Tulsi solidifies her beliefs on things like the 2nd, and health care in a realistic way. I like her foreign policy ideas. Less war, less death.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Political dynasties in the USA are a non-starter. The Kennedy family was enough. One Trump will be enough. Two Bushes was one too many. One Obama was enough. And one Clinton was enough. I wish these families would get a clue.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Her dropping out was a response to a Cause and Effect. She dropped out to stay around.

Or...she sees where the Democrats are headed and wants no part of it. The Dems remind me of NASCAR....full speed ahead and keep turning Left.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Great article. So hey ,Tulsi, hammer it home, do us all a favor and put the final nail in the Clinton coffin.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Totally but for just one thing, two bushes were TWO to manya reply to: F2d5thCavv2

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Totally but for just one thing, two bushes were TWO to manya reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Meh... Daddy Bush wasn't horrible, as in hindsight, nor was slick Willie.

Baby Bush was however, a moran, with an inferiority complex.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

It looks to me that Hillary handed Tulsi a golden opportunity on a silver platter. This is Tulsi's chance to stand out from the mediocre Dem pack reminiscent of how Trump was able to stand out from a mediocre Pub pack of candidates.

Folks on the left are just as disgusted and divided with their "leaders" as folks on the right were before the 2016 election. Folks on the left don't want the same old (literally and figuratively) corrupt critters that they've always gotten... Hillary included. Someone needs to stand out against the OG to get the people behind him/her. Hillary is providing the proverbial golden calf for Tulsi to attack.

Seems almost too convenient to be a coincidence...

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Grandaddy Bush was part of a coup plan to overthrow the govt.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Maybe it worked. Both World Trade Center attacks happened without being challenged.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I'd be okay with Tulsi as Trumps VP, (Imagine heads exploding on both side!) But I don't want her in charge.

I'd be fine with her running the VA or even make her SecDef.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Yup, Bush Sr. was the physical manifestation of the Deep State for that generation. I think a lot of the mess Trump is trying to clean up now was put in place by daddy Bush.
Obama's administration didn't start this, they just got complacent and got caught.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hillary is triggered. She wants to run bad but the party does not want her. She's infuriated and lashing out at them. Glad Tulsi and the rest of them are finally standing up to her for once. The mighty Clintons are no more.
edit on 27-10-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I'd be okay with Tulsi as Trumps VP, (Imagine heads exploding on both side!) But I don't want her in charge.

I'd be fine with her running the VA or even make her SecDef.

VA possibly, but def. sec? No thanks. First of all, I seriously doubt he background warrants such a position. Has she been educated at West Point, or had similar schooling in advanced warfare, including tactics, logistics, etc?

As a VP candidate, I could see her drawing some support, but any benifit would almost certainly be offset by her anti Constitution 2nd amendment stance.

Anyway, I think her eyes are really on 2024. This run is solely for the purpose of future name recognition.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Yup, Bush Sr. was the physical manifestation of the Deep State for that generation. I think a lot of the mess Trump is trying to clean up now was put in place by daddy Bush.
Obama's administration didn't start this, they just got complacent and got caught.

I can certainly see a case being made for Bush being a NWO guy. He basically admitted as much. His CIA background also makes him a prime suspect for a "deep state" position.

I was more referring to his economic policies, which at the time, were for the most part a continuation of Reagans policies. Also the way he handled the coalition that was formed to expel the Iraqi's from Kuwait.

One could make a case that it was a situation of his own making, but nevertheless, a lot could have gone wrong, that didn't.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I think she's already more qualified than Hagel, Ash Carter or Panetta were.
She's was an officer, so she understands how things work and what is systemically wrong.

She'd be fine, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Political dynasties in the USA are a non-starter. The Kennedy family was enough. One Trump will be enough. Two Bushes was one too many. One Obama was enough. And one Clinton was enough. I wish these families would get a clue.
Cheers

Zero Obama was enough. One Obama was too many.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

From your keyboard to God's ears.

As it were...

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I think she's already more qualified than Hagel, Ash Carter or Panetta were.
She's was an officer, so she understands how things work and what is systemically wrong.

She'd be fine, in my opinion.

Well, I'm not a huge fan of the people you listed, but based on education, prior positions held, etc, she is no where near as qualified as they were.

Personally, I prefer a defense secretary that has real world military experience directing large forces. Neither Tulsi, nor any of the above meet that criteria.

There's a big difference in being an officer, and being at the upper levels of force management.

Carreer polititians certainly wouldn't be my choice for that assignment.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Ummm...well...

I like frootloops...and...twinkies...especially the chocolate covered twinkies...

Just Sayan...

YouSir

top topics

<<   2 >>

join