It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best All Time Creepy Joe Biden Pics and Its OK Were Democrats!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Bleeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old men just love young women, family members included

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ivanka states "this should be interesting" at start of interview, I am still cleaning up my dinner I just threw up

If any politician is found guilty from ANY side then they deserve to rot in jail, PERIOD
edit on 27-10-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

These images of creepy ole Joe have been online a couple of years now, there are a few ATS threads similar.
Just search creepy Joe on YouTube, it's disturbing viewing, yet it ain't front page news that a guy running for POTUS inappropriately touches women and children.

I actually have thought a couple years now, why it isn't the talk of America, almost a conspiracy in itself.
I wouldn't let that creeper anywhere near anyone's kids never mind my own 😱😱😱

*Here's one from 2015, but search youtube, multiple children and women, in one vid the father of one brushed him away from his young daughter. I was shocked he was seriously running for POTUS since his creepiness is all over the internet.
I wouldn't let the guy close to my kids at all [shudders]
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-10-2019 by DaisyRainbow because: Added link to thread

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Creepiness must have been a part of the Obama admin. As Obama ogles a young French girl, he's nabbed by a smirking Sarkozy.

Even though I am not an Obama supporter, I think most normal hetero men would have copped that look...

I have the lowest sex drive of anyone I know and my eyes went straight to the woman's backside. It's called being alive and being a human being.

As for Joe, I've been in some situations where some older people have been overly handsy. In my experience it has all been women, but they didn't mean anything by it and I'm sure the case is the same with Biden. Though it is surprising given his position that someone isn't in his ear and coaching him up on the behavior.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Waterglass

Oh and here's a creepy pic.

That picture doesn't convey any creepy vibes what so ever, he's clearly kissing her on the cheek in a completely innocent manner, it almost seems like she's related to him in some way. I don't know the context but it's clearly not Trumps intent to creep her out.
edit on 27/10/2019 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Elementalist

It's funny how if you say anything againsty Trump you're suddenly triggered.

Yea, almost like a childish mind on the internet cant form a logical sentence therefore "triggered HAHAHA".

Kind of pathetic actually.

And I like Trump, and would support him if I were a US citizen. But I will call # as I see it.

Unlike the child who responded to me prior.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join