It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil Armed Conflict..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
What is the point to with the left will fight with the right?

Like in Texas, a woman trying to force their child for gender identification at 7 years old? Will it come at when? Forced servitude?

We all ready have forced servitude.

Work for a living...

Want to be your own master... good look in the 48 conginuous states. Apparently every piece of land, everywhere, is owned, always.

No money... nope, you're garbage, no land.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Charles Fort said "I believe we are property."

Left and right are two of the many false dichotomies that are used to keep us divided and ruled.

Divide et impera; old as sin.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Me? I'm just scum, ask Donny.
Oh chill everyone, I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

See? Smile emojies, relax.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The first step to recovery is acceptance.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Won't happen. We only hate each other on TV and the internets, IRL we pretty much get along as always.

That said, I'd like to see a return to dueling. I believe it would go a long way to helping everyone remember their manners.

edit on 27-10-2019 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
. . . Want to be your own master... good look in the 48 conginuous states. Apparently every piece of land, everywhere, is owned, always.

No money... nope, you're garbage, no land.

Interesting how the government has control of so much land and resources, but never pay taxes for it (naturally), uses the tax payer's money to develop and exploit the "public" lands, and generates a revenue stream for the use of those lands by charging fees, licenses, leases, and other charges.

As far as private ownership of land goes, not only do property taxes have a grip on ownership, but all kinds of other laws including zoning prevent you from doing whatever you what with your property. Also, you need to purchase the mineral rights of your property or the state could sell them to a mining or oil company that would have the right to remove mineral resources from your land.
edit on 27-10-2019 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

new topics

top topics

join