It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unconfirmed: US special forces raid has captured or killed Al Baghdadi

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Well. At least "mostly dead" is slightly alive, right?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

and now the latest "spelling" is ""al-Baghdeadi"" 😃

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: iMnotHigh
I #ing cant stand Liberals.

Anything this #ing man does is bad.

In the past 3 years I literally never saw any good articles on Trump in CNN ABC CBS NBC news its insane

I did not know that Trump himself killed Baghdadi?
How has Trump contributed in finding and killing Baghdadi? What should Trump be praised for?
If NASA found life in space tomorrow you guys would be butt-hurt over that Trump didn't get the credit for it.

edit on 27-10-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-10-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Yawn.....

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: KeithCooper

Yawn.....

Welcome! Just waking up where you live?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
CNN FINALLY posted the good news. They say Abu B...., was wearing a suicide vest and blew himself up.

www.cnn.com...

CNN is trying to take some of the thunder out of the U.S. raid, but hopefully the article will convince other ISIS leaders to either go back to farming, or trigger their suicide vests, to get their share of the 500 virgins.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CNN FINALLY posted the good news. They say Abu B...., was wearing a suicide vest and blew himself up.

www.cnn.com...

CNN is trying to take some of the thunder out of the U.S. raid, but hopefully the article will convince other ISIS leaders to either go back to farming, or trigger their suicide vests, to get their share of the 500 virgins.

I believe it was reported he was wearing a suicide vest in case his location was compromised in the future. Regardless, before his death he named a successor in Abdullah Qardash. So don't suspect the war to be over already. A high point for both Trump and the US because they're mainly leaving Syria and the Kurds to defend against the Turks. America needs all the good publicity it can get; like when Osama was killed despite the terrible situation in Afghanistan.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Appears to be true (pending DNA/biometric testing results, which were collected alongside other evidence) certainly strongest evidence yet.

90 minute raid involving Kurdish and US forces, 8 US helicopters and two drones with Iraqi forces providing the intel. Baghdadi was wearing a suicide vest which he detonated - US SF went into the compound to collect evidence before conducting airstrikes to avoid it becoming a shrine.

He was in the town of Barisha in Idlib and may have got there via Turkey. It does appear as if ISIL accidentally gave up his location as Hayat Tahrir al-Sham fighters were in the area trying to locate him.

(comes from UK, SDF/Kurdish, Turkish and Iraqi intel and official confirmations).

EDIT: HTS are at war with ISIS/L now and were tracking him down to kill, not to help him out.
edit on 27-10-2019 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Turkey’s Defense Ministry says it exchanged information and coordinated with the US military prior to the US counter-terrorism operation in NW Syria, a raid that US officials tell CNN targeted the leader of ISIS, al Baghdadi

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

pretty amazing listening to the missiles flying over!

Apparently its this compound

edit on 27/10/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Well, it looking more and more likely he was killed. I wonder what will happen going forward. Do any of you suspect more random terrorist attacks, too?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Well case closed eh, well done everybody

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

I don't think there are any virgins left where they are going.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
My observations-
seems like an ill thought out place to hide,a property on its own in a remote ish area.

The mini bus/van looks like 4 or 5 munitions pierced the roof-you can see holes and shards of metal pushed down,suggesting something penetrated the vehicle from above-airburst/cluster missile of some kind?

In the ruined area there are a few smaller craters,and then a larger deeper one which looks like it may have been an underground bunker or maybe tunnel entrance.

It must be hard to find DNA samples at such a site-most of the concrete is turned to dust,so I am guessing most flesh and bone was vaporised,so confirmation of the kill may be difficult I would think.

I would not be surprised if bagdahdi is watching the news about his death while sipping tea in a palace in riydah right now,as he likley was the last few times he "died".

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Why did Obama refuse to call ISIS, ISIS ?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
could be just me, funny how there is never a body for it to be confirmed. buried at sea, and a suicide vest that left nothing but meat scraps. hmm.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

??? You seem really upset that Presidents get credit for things that happen under their watch.

One this Trump did do, which he may have learned from Mattis, is passing his intention and endgame along to his military leaders, then stepping back and letting them use their own initiative to act.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticalRogue123
Turkey’s Defense Ministry says it exchanged information and coordinated with the US military prior to the US counter-terrorism operation in NW Syria, a raid that US officials tell CNN targeted the leader of ISIS, al Baghdadi

Bullshat. The US avoided Turkey at all cost because of their known support for militants in the area which means ISIS lol. The Kurds and US military intel found him and Trump gave the green light for Delta to go kill him.

Delta blew down the walls to the compound and chased him into a tunnel that had no escape, not that they were aware of at the time and then he detonated his suicide vest killing himself and three of his own kids. He tried to get the Delta force guys to follow him in but luckily they were not dumb.

Turkey is likely really ticked and given the timing of their move in Syria is probably why Trump took the risk now to go kill him and rub it in Erdogans face.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Bagdadi dead AND liberals upset about it.
Good day for the world with that savage blown to pieces.

edit on 27/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Well, this is a good thing.

I mean, there's no way anyone would ever spin this negatively, amirite?

Wouldn't think so.

Until I turned on meet the press today with chuck todd.

This idiot found a way to spin it negatively against Trump as usual....

Lolz🤪

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join