It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden is Toast

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I never said it was reliable, only that compared to WaPo and CNN it's reliable.
Like I said, what in the story are you claiming is false?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: face23785

I agree with you that Biden was never going to win the nomination. I think that seeing that takes is only a small amount of brains. . But for me at least is something Trump is lacking in. I think he believed that Biden was a true contender and over reached in his attempts to put him down. We'll have to see won't we.

Ya'll say stuff like this as if Trump has the entire White House to himself. Like the whole "he fired Comey to stop the investigation" nonsense, it just doesn't make sense. Even if Trump was dumb enough to think firing the FBI Director grinds every FBI investigation to a halt, he has advisors that can explain to him that that's not the case. Same thing here. You might think Trump is dumb enough to think Biden has a shot, but he gets updates constantly about the Dem primary jockeying from analysts. Even if you think he forms all his opinions by watching Fox News, Fox has been saying for a while that Biden isn't gonna get it.

ETA: Anyway, all of that is moot because asking a foreign leader to investigate corruption isn't a crime, even if the subject of the investigation is a political rival. If the president isn't above the law, what the hell makes people think candidates for president are above the law?
edit on 26 10 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Using material from Gateway Pundit isn't good research.

My post doesn't use Gateway Pundit, but if you want to know more about the money laundering and lawsuit, you can also find information from Reuters and WSJ on the matter.

Ukraine's PrivatBank launches suit against former owner Kolomoisky in U.S.

www.reuters.com...

You used a post from another thread that linked to GP as background, I reserve the right to comment on crappy sites as and when I think.

I do not give credit to sites that produce fake news, directly or indirectly, only ever use good sources to back up a story that might have some substance.

The story here is not about Joe Biden, it's about a very corrupt ethos that exists in Ukraine, with two entities using the law to make their case.
Any, 'memo' from any of the parties has not much in the way of clout as far as the law is concerned, as Trump found out with his 'memo' I should go back to look at sources, and see how credible they are, That will take some time to do right.

I hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I remember hearing about that.

It always cracks me up when someone tries telling me how Biden is blue collar after they swallow that lunch bucket Joe crap.

He went to a $30,000 a year prep school. He's never worked a day in his life.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The story here is not about Joe Biden

Quoted for hilarity.

Get back to the thread when Vox or CNN tells you what to think, because you are winging it right now and quite frankly you suck at it.

edit on 26-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Deetermined

My post doesn't use Gateway Pundit, but if you want to know more about the money laundering and lawsuit, you can also find information from Reuters and WSJ on the matter.

Ukraine's PrivatBank launches suit against former owner Kolomoisky in U.S.

www.reuters.com...

I do not give credit to sites that produce fake news, directly or indirectly, only ever use good sources to back up a story that might have some substance.

You're dodging and you know you're dodging. Attacking the source when you can't actually refute the information presented is a cheap and easy way out of facing facts that you don't particularly care for. Pretty much every media outlet has been busted for publishing false information at one point or another, so that's no excuse.

Of course, you're free to post anything that doesn't violate the T&C, so you don't have to answer his question. No one is suggesting that you are required by some law or physical process to state what you think is wrong, that's just a standard that most people in a logical discussion would expect you to meet. You can post all the cheap outs about "bad sources" you want, as long as you don't mind how defeated it makes you look.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Deetermined

Excellent research!

Makes one wonder if Barr and Durham have spent some time in Delaware as well..

S&F for the information and the time taken to present it to us.

and going on a tangent isn't a good debate strategy, but here you are.....

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I said this on another thread but I'll repeat it here: It doesn't matter. Biden is bulletproof now that this whole Ukraine-Gate is going and being pushed by the left they can push anything from Ukraine as Trumps secret deal or Ukraine trying to help Trump or whatever they want to use. Biden is bulletproof. It is a sad sad sign of how corrupt politicians are and even more so it shows how politics is really played and lets be honest played well. Whether you like the democrats or not they've either fallen into the best defense for anything put on Biden or they helped craft it.

Biden isn't finished because the Democrats have pushed the idea of Trump begging Ukraine to investigate Biden Jr. and Biden Sr. this will be like a ducks feather landing into a lake, it'll bring a few little ripples but fade to nothing.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The simple fact that if Hillary had won, none of this would ever have come to the public should frighten the living poop out of any sane and rational person.

SnF!

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The story here is not about Joe Biden, it's about a very corrupt ethos that exists in Ukraine, with two entities using the law to make their case.

Yeah, a story about a corrupt ethos that's tied to Hunter Biden's Barisma AND laundered millions, if not billions, through the state of DELAWARE where Biden is from. What were the chances?!

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

This meme needs to be spread far and wide. Even the conservative pundits are unaware of the 4 interconnecting corrupt families of Biden-Pelosi-Romney-Kerry, and Ukrainian gas companies.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

Biden isn't finished because the Democrats have pushed the idea of Trump begging Ukraine to investigate Biden Jr. and Biden Sr. this will be like a ducks feather landing into a lake, it'll bring a few little ripples but fade to nothing.

I think you underestimate how many people voted for Trump to drain the swamp, just like the Ukraine is trying to do. Trump's not a politician trying to make a living by being a political swamp creature himself, never needed to.

Joe has proven to be part of the swamp just by being Obama's V.P.. Now we know he participated in swamp dealings directly outside of the already known Obama admin corruption.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I never said it was reliable, only that compared to WaPo and CNN it's reliable.
Like I said, what in the story are you claiming is false?

So, going by what you are really saying, is that there are no reliable sources...without any hard core proof.
It's well known that GP is crap all the time.

What you can't say is that WP or CNN, is crap all the time...CNN is an international source, based in the US, WP is a US based newspaper, that works hard to get facts.
The Guardian, is a very good, (independent) newspaper with an online page. That's the point I'm making, if a story hasn't gone through those examples at some stage, there's not much left to look at.
All of them will look at Reuters in some way, as well as further corroborative information from their own reporters on the ground.

It's a far cry from Trump's ranting about fake news, of course though, should you want to believe everything he says, there's no so much anyone can do.
Just tonight, John Kelly says he told Trump that he was picking 'Yes men' and could end up impeached.
Trump, it seems said he would have, "thrown Kelly out of the room, had he said that"

So, I understand where you are coming from, but it's up to you what you believe, or want to believe.

I like to check things out, as much as I can... I'm not into idle gossip.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

WaPo and CNN are pure crap when it comes to politics. CNN won't retract stories after their sources publicly say the story is false.

You got it though, they are ALL crap, I don't believe a word any of them say and when I see anonymous sources I laugh and can't fathom how anyone takes that serious.

I will wait for real news, when real people come forward or something actually happens.

I don't care what Trump or anyone else says. When I actually look to verify these stories they turn out to be fake news almost 100% of the time. Either they paraphrase Trump to make him say something he didn't, or they twist what he said, or they just flat out lie and create anonymous source stories that never come to pass.

Trump calls fake news the enemy of the people and the MSM runs stories saying 'Trump calls the media the enemy' .. it's fake news. Trump says there are people who want the statue gone and people who are protesting the removal and have nothing to do with white nationalists and both sides have good people, and the media runs stories saying Trump says the racist white nationals are fine people.

They did this to themselves with their non stop propaganda posing as news. They are fake news, worse than Gateway Pundit.

We The People deserve better and should demand more.
edit on 26-10-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

All that word salad when you just could've said your better informed then most, might be woke even.

Sure while stating CNN and WP to be reliable source of information.

Bet motherjones and mediamatters are rock solid in your opinion. Why not throw snopes in there as well.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I like to check things out, as much as I can... I'm not into idle gossip.

What you can't say is that WP or CNN, is crap all the time...CNN is an international source, based in the US, WP is a US based newspaper, that works hard to get facts.

What do you think about Project Veritas?

Or we can stop the deflection and get back to the actual topic...

Biden and the Ukraine.

How many American Democratic leader's kids do you think actually laundered money through there for their parents?

2? 3? 4?

Many-many?

edit on 26-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

To be fair, Gateway Pundit's article on Ukraine money laundering mainly credits CD Media for all of it's reporting on Joe Biden Ukrainian corruption. They've been reporting on it longer than any other U.S. sources that I can see.

Here's the latest that just popped up...

Leftist Press Doesn’t Care About Bonfire Of State Dept Corruption In Ukraine…They Only Want To ‘Get Rudy’

creativedestructionmedia.com... ant-to-get-rudy/

In fact, this particular article links most of their Ukraine/U.S. corruption articles at the bottom of this article.

Using their search engine on all related Ukraine information leads to several articles unknown to most of us and you can always Google search the highlights to see if anyone else is confirming the information.

edit on 26-10-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

WaPo and CNN are pure crap when it comes to politics. CNN won't retract stories after their sources publicly say the story is false.

CNN do retract stories,
money.cnn.com...

There are more.
So which stories do you mean?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It's un-American to go after Joe!

His crimes should be private and not used for political purposes.

Haters.
edit on 26-10-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
How is he or any one of them "toast"? As in lose their position? Maybe. Drinks on the yacht afterwards when they all walk? Surely.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join