It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROVE Trump is a racist

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Well, I'm glad you admit to asking a loaded question.

Not loaded - but provocative. Is it too difficult for you?

After reading through your last post I can see that all you want to do is judge and run away. You seem to want to pretend that semantics is not a coward's way out of a what was supposed to be a friendly discussion :-)

Maybe you'll want to try again later - in a less scary thread

NIte nite Wardaddy

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I don't think he is racist on a personal level. He doesn't hate a black or Hispanic person by virtue that they are. However he does not like "poor" countries, and has a low opinion of them, and the people in them. Which are predominantly, populated by not white people. So I can see where people would get that impression.

I just think is a unsympathetic sleaze in general, and people just get racism off of that.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Now were you aware there was video of your so called innocent people beating Antonio Diaz a 52 year old man carrying home groceries stole his money and left him for dead in the park. They hit him so hard it cracked his skull.

What? Where did you get this from? There is no video of any of the assaults. Please provide links to evidence of imaginary video.

originally posted by: dragonridr
Now having lived in New York and been in central park alot i will say my immediate reaction was throw the book at these teenagers.

Whether or not they committed the crime? Did you assume they were guilty because they were arrested, or was it Trump's advert?
edit on 27-10-2019 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Visiting ESB

Let me get this straight, you've read some rag that's claimed Donnie is racist and this has triggered you to author a thread demanding people produce proof he isn't a racist.
z

JFC! Can you read? I won't even respond to this. You need to actually READ my post. Actually, just read the @#$!! thread title.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Can you show us how he's not a racist?

That would be fun

The evidence is overwhelming. Start with the people he has hired over many years -- nonwhites are a significant amount. Look at some of his cabinet members. People he has freed from prison. People he has conducted business with over many years. If you want more details, start your own thread with a question like that. I'm asking specifically from proof that the claims he is racist are accurate. I don't need to prove he isn't. I noticed that you've failed to provide any proof that he is.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

This question is redundant..

You are asking the left to use logical and intelligent arguments to explain their views.

It can't happen..!!

It isn't possible..!!

The best you will get from the left here is "He's a racist because"... :

"Orange Man Bad" or "Because he's a NAZI"...!!

Those are the facts according to progressives and the proof.

Hard Left Liberals don't do logic or fact.. They do feelings and opinions, then expect you to take that as fact.
edit on 27-10-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Let me get this straight, you've read some rag that's claimed Donnie is racist and this has triggered you to author a thread demanding people produce proof he isn't a racist.

What the heck?! Did you run the OP through an "English to Opposite Day" translator or something?

Take a sec to read before dropping a blizzard of snowflake tears on the thread. Wow!

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
He only said so himself on national tv. When defending Nazi's that ran over and killed an Anti Nazi protester. He yelled and said "they charged us!"....If you grew up in this country no one uses us unless referring to a group they are a part of.
Not to mention he has attacked freedom of speech whenever possible. Such as when the truth comes out about him.
Except the ONLY time he defends it is to protect his Nazi buddies. There is nothing even remotely decent about Trump.
Blind idiots paste themselves to the screen of fox news or whatever station supports their world view and they ignore what he actually does.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Visiting ESB

z

JFC! Can you read? I won't even respond to this. You need to actually READ my post. Actually, just read the @#$!! thread title.

You responded to me saying you won't respond and that is about as impressive as your OP.

Prove he isn't a racist, see how dumb that sounds, so yes i can read, I was taught ask a stupid question get a stupid answer...

edit on 28-10-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

What the heck?! Did you run the OP through an "English to Opposite Day" translator or something?

Take a sec to read before dropping a blizzard of snowflake tears on the thread. Wow!

No i had to run it through my gobbledygook to English translater to be able to understand it then respond to it.

edit on 28-10-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ahhhh....the old "I know you are, but what am I" ploy. Well played Mr Trump, well played.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
He is a straight white Male so all is on the table.

These people are conditioned to never criticize people of color or of not normal sexuality.

Under Obama they had to be tight lipped and it was turning many into a steam kettle ready to burst.

Now they are getting it out of their system

Sadly normal people have no Idea how radical and liberal the democratic party has become.

A true threat to any nation, their ideas are huge gambles and if it causes Americans to suffer, then they believe the deplorable citizens deserve it.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You really need to issue a retraction of your false claim about the video of Antonio Diaz being beaten. You are inviting yourself (and this website) to be sued for libel.

edit on 28-10-2019 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Well, I'm glad you admit to asking a loaded question.

Not loaded - but provocative. Is it too difficult for you?

After reading through your last post I can see that all you want to do is judge and run away. You seem to want to pretend that semantics is not a coward's way out of a what was supposed to be a friendly discussion :-)

Maybe you'll want to try again later - in a less scary thread

NIte nite Wardaddy

Its a trap question. You knew what you were doing. Easier to attack someone else's argument than articulate your own.

And you don't like me calling you out on twisting my words? Tough.

I don't need to try again. You deflect and answer questions with questions. You've no real interest in the topic, you just came in to troll.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

You are inviting yourself (and this website) to be sued for libel.

I don't think you understand how libel suits work. Of course, anyone can file a suit but good luck on it not being laughed out of court.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeking77
He only said so himself on national tv. When defending Nazi's that ran over and killed an Anti Nazi protester. He yelled and said "they charged us!"....If you grew up in this country no one uses us unless referring to a group they are a part of.
Not to mention he has attacked freedom of speech whenever possible. Such as when the truth comes out about him.
Except the ONLY time he defends it is to protect his Nazi buddies. There is nothing even remotely decent about Trump.
Blind idiots paste themselves to the screen of fox news or whatever station supports their world view and they ignore what he actually does.

The only blind idiot is you. The MSM lies. And has been caught multiple times lying. Even Fox. Come back when you're ready to turn CNN off and take your blinders off.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Spkoen like a true dumba$$
Did I mention mainstream media? Learn to read and comprehend. I am referring to Donald atrumps own words. Of course a Trump worshiper has no intelligence.

We are talking about a self proclaimed racist. A president that kissed Putins ass incessantly after it was proven they helped him win the election. Again in his own words.

No less that 6 times on national tv he proclaimed Putin didn't do anything. Against his own intelligence bureau's, his own appointed cabinet, and against the collective global intelligence communities assessment. Why, he has proven he only cares about who can help him advance. Then he continued to praise Putin while attacking NATO countries and allies with his words. Exactly what Putin would want, he ignored a real American in that quit with a damning letter basically calling him out for abusing allies while kissing enemies asses.

He even praised Kim Jong Um AFTER he murdered an American citizen. Claiming him as a friend. He is an American traitor pure and simple. Far from a Republican and not a true American

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: EvilAxis

You are inviting yourself (and this website) to be sued for libel.

I don't think you understand how libel suits work. Of course, anyone can file a suit but good luck on it not being laughed out of court.

That's what this woman thought.

Someone on a forum I host was accused of being a criminal. He went straight to my hosting company (in America) and theatened to sue if they didn't immediately remove it. They took my website offline before I'd even read the post.

Besides, by pretending to have seen video evidence that these men beat up and left Antonio Diaz for dead, dragonrider looks as unprincipled as Trump. If it was a false memory, perhaps he/she could say so.
edit on 28-10-2019 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
it's been 3 years get over it

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Some people, thick people, think that questioning Obama’s country of birth is somehow ‘racist’, which it most definitely is not.

Those people are the ones calling the current President ‘racist’.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join