It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROVE Trump is a racist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: mtnshredder

What’s with the lefts infatuation of the guilty until proven innocent mentality?

Dunno , I don't speak for the Left my opinions are my own.

It’s rather ass backwards don’t ya think?

Everything about this Presidency is ass backwards so it's probably because of that.

Your politics is broken , our politics is broken all we can do is sit and watch as on both sides of the pond our elected representatives fight it out among themselves , for their own reasons not ours.
Interesting if not troubling times.

Fair enough, not a fan of being labeled with either party myself. Matter fact I despise the terms left and right as it automatically divides us before anything is said and can make for difficult debate thereon.

I just see a lot of people making assumptions that people are guilty and wanting them to prove their innocence, it sets a dangerous precedent.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Whether Ilhan Omar was being anti-Semitic or simply criticising undue influence of Israel in American foreign policy is a matter for another thread. I see she did apologize for causing offence.

Trump didn't. He's the subject of this topic, and as my last post showed, his racist behaviour is evident to anyone who cares to look.

Actually, Trump's detractors are the topic of the Op. And the onus is on you to provide proof, with links. I don't see a link in your last post.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Visiting ESB

Let's be honest with ourselves here, no matter how much proof, how many examples of Trump's bigotry are brought to the table his base will ignore it, deflect it from, and defend it. You don't want proof because if you did I shouldn't have to bring it to you because you're already aware of it and are totally capable of researching it all on your own.

Trump kicked off his campaign with bigotry. He's an old fashion bigot who will never change because he's old and set in his ways.

No

cNn kicked of Trumps campaign wth LIES about bigotry and racism.

“He called all Mexicans rapists” which he didn’t.
“He is anti immigration” which he isn’t
“He want to erode women’s rights” which he doesn’t

Every move he made or every point he raised was immediately fed to the masses with a leftist-added headline so that those people with low iq’s would read “he hates blacks” before they read the actual story which always proves the fake headline wrong, 100% of the time.

Like the “called all Mexicans rapists” one where they played a clip where he absolutely did NOT say anything even remotely close to that whatsoever.

But it looks as though a lot of thick people still think he’s some ‘bad man’ because that’s what cNn has told them to think.

Not that it matters. There is a 110% chance he completes his entire second term. There’s almost as great a chance that he’s replaced in 2025 by another republican too.

You played yourself lefties. You played yourself.
edit on 26 10 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Define who they are, so that we then may proceed.

Nope

What I propose is pretty easy. Show us how he is not a racist. People support crazy folk all the time - and everyone has their reasons - his backers don't prove anything

How is Trump not racist? Should be just as easy as proving he is racist - wouldn't you think?

What I think, is that you don't have a way to reconcile Trump having supporters that aren't white, and still calling him racist. So you're ignoring my question, and deflecting.
edit on 26-10-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Transsexuals voted for Trump
Gays voted for Trump
Women voted for Trump
Native Americans voted for Trump
Blacks voted for Trump
Hispanics voted for Trump
Immigrants voted for Trump
Asians voted for Trump
Vegans voted for Trump
Unemployed people voted for Trump
Muslims voted for Trump

But.......

SOME straight, white, employed, males also voted for him.

Therefore: he’s a racist.

Case closed.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Yup. Don't forget Sikhs though.

But they want to marginalize those people because they shouldn't have voted for him. It's highly bigoted behavior.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

They want to marginalize every non-straight-white who voted for him. If you’re not white, straight AND male then you better damn well vote against him or you’re just a traitor.

And I’m pretty sure that Trump isn’t the one saying that ‘voter id laws are racist because blacks aren’t capable of carrying id’. Which is as racist as it gets.

But, again, none of this matters.

The vaaaaaast majority of people know full well he isn’t at all what the mSm makes him out to be and they’re most definitely going to be voting him in for a second term next year.

Detractors be damned.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

What I think, is that you don't have a way to reconcile Trump having supporters that aren't white, and still calling him racist. So you're ignoring my question, and deflecting.

What I think is that you don't understand what I'm asking the OP

I also think you're assuming things about me you can't know. Especially not from the question I asked

Is Trump a racist? Does it matter? Not to me. In most ways that count we are all racist to some degree. I am interested in how individuals and then society work against their worst impulses and manage to rise above them, find some kind of balance and do what's best for all of us - in the long run. But, I might be a special kind of quixotic idiot

Does Trump do this? Work against his worst impulses? Does he work for other people? Marginalized groups? Americans - in general? Our allies?

Seems to me he's the sort of guy that will do whatever gets him what he wants - and he is endlessly needy. I actually kind of pity the guy. No, seriously - I do

So, the OP asks us to prove he's racist. Why even ask? Is it important to the OP that Trump not be seen as a racist? Does the OP care what other people think of Trump's character? Does character matter? Is the OP looking for proof that he doesn't need?

You seem to think that because there are minorities that support Trump that somehow proves he isn't racist. Maybe it does - maybe it doesn't. We actually have bigger fish to fry at this point

Does Trump care about Democracy? Our country? The rule of law? Our allies? The future?

But, as far as this thread and the OP's needs go - I'd love for someone to give me examples of where Trump has shown the various races* his love

:-)

* You know - if race is a thing

edit on 10/26/2019 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
He absolutely cares about the Republic (the USA is not a democracy)
He cares about the country, the rule of law, the future, minorities, the economy, he works for other people and he works for Americans

That much is plain to see even for a blind man.

Well, a blind man who doesn’t watch cNn.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Actually, Trump's detractors are the topic of the Op.

Apparently that's what you'd like it to be. Topic title: PROVE Trump is a racist

And the onus is on you to provide proof, with links.

Why? Unless you're ignorant of Trump's notorious involvement with the Central Park Five you don't need links. Besides, I gave you the facts which are a matter of public record which nobody (Trump included) disputes:

Trump demonstrated a classic KKK lynch mob mentality, calling for the execution of five black and Latino schoolchildren, even before they were tried, and he has continued to libel them after the guilty party's confession and DNA proved them innocent.

That this amounts to a 'KKK lynch mob mentality' is, of course, just my opinion, but I repeat, it isn't a quibble over politically correct use of language. It's abject racism, the kind that has disgusting and bloody consequences.

Link link link link
edit on 26-10-2019 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Did he call for their execution because they were black?

Or because he thought they were guilty of a crime?

I wanted OJ Simpson to be jailed for murder. Guess I’m a racist too.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Did he call for their execution because they were black?

You have to work that out for yourself, because he didn't actually say, 'I call for these people to be executed because they are black'. In your calculation I suggest you consider how many white kids he has demanded be executed for a crime they did not commit.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

I did work it out for myself

He called for their execution because he thought they were guilty of a heinous crime.

Then racist people injected race into it and claimed it was because of the suspects race, because all they see is race. Because they’re racists.

It’s kind of like those morons who claim “you did t vote for Obama because he’s black”. Those people are racists too.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

I did work it out for myself

So how do you think Trump decided these people were guilty if it wasn't race prejudice?

He wasn't at the scene of the crime, any more than you or I. But somehow he knows they are guilty, and places a big advertisement in the papers saying they should be executed. When eventually the killer confesses, the DNA samples match, and the court finds them innocent, Trump still knows they're guilty.

How do you explain this?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Oh easy

He just thought “they’re black so they must be guilty”

Right?

What you have presented is the BEST example of irrefutable proof of his racism that exists anywhere in the world.

(Real answer. I can’t explain it.
But I’m not a racist so I don’t automatically go-to “it must be because of their race” like you do.
I’m sure he has reasons for his beliefs and I’m sure they have nothing to do with ‘race’)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
So, anyone’s decisions or beliefs about anyone or any thing is ALWAYS based on the ‘race’ of those involved.

That’s what I’m seeing as ‘proof’ that the President is a racist.

“Oh it’s because they’re black”, is the standpoint of a racist.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Maybe he thought they should be executed because they were all straight and he’s pro-homosexual.

That makes just as much sense. If not more.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I suspect in truth he's not virulently racist, just casually, ignorantly so. He knows there's racism out there and is willing to exploit it when it suits him. Which is less forgivable than racism.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

What I think is that you don't understand what I'm asking the OP I also think you're assuming things about me you can't know. Especially not from the question I asked

I guess you should have added a little more meat to the question then.

Is Trump a racist? Does it matter? Not to me. In most ways that count we are all racist to some degree. I am interested in how individuals and then society work against their worst impulses and manage to rise above them, find some kind of balance and do what's best for all of us - in the long run. But, I might be a special kind of quixotic idiot

It does if its baseless, and does nothing but further the divide for political gains. though I think you might be confusing racism with a dislike of people living out stereotypes of a kind. It still exists, sure, but no where near the degree it used to.

Does Trump do this? Work against his worst impulses? Does he work for other people? Marginalized groups? Americans - in general? Our allies?

I think its plain to see that he cares about America, first. As I would expect any world leader to.

Seems to me he's the sort of guy that will do whatever gets him what he wants - and he is endlessly needy. I actually kind of pity the guy. No, seriously - I do

Do we not all do that? Are we all not endlessly needy in one regard or another?

So, the OP asks us to prove he's racist. Why even ask? Is it important to the OP that Trump not be seen as a racist? Does the OP care what other people think of Trump's character? Does character matter? Is the OP looking for proof that he doesn't need?

Why do some people feel the need to be offended on behalf of others? As far as character goes, would you even bother to look closer at the man's character, or settle for what the headlines say?

You seem to think that because there are minorities that support Trump that somehow proves he isn't racist. Maybe it does - maybe it doesn't. We actually have bigger fish to fry at this point

Well, I would say those minorities that support Trump are self-aware enough to know if the man is being racist towards them. Being Hispanic myself, I know what to look for, because I've dealt with it a time or two.

Does Trump care about Democracy? Our country? The rule of law? Our allies? The future?

More so than Democrats currently, I'd say. And our "allies" cannot have it both ways, bemoaning America acting as world police, and then begging us to protect and supply them. Which future? A future of freedom, low taxes, gainful employment, etc? Or a future of long waiting lists for procedures, high taxes on every aspect of our lives, and vastly inefficient government programs.

But, as far as this thread and the OP's needs go - I'd love for someone to give me examples of where Trump has shown the various races* his love

Then make your own thread?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis

Actually, Trump's detractors are the topic of the Op.

Apparently that's what you'd like it to be. Topic title: PROVE Trump is a racist
Read the OP, not the title.

And the onus is on you to provide proof, with links.

Why? Unless you're ignorant of Trump's notorious involvement with the Central Park Five you don't need links. Besides, I gave you the facts which are a matter of public record which nobody (Trump included) disputes:

Trump demonstrated a classic KKK lynch mob mentality, calling for the execution of five black and Latino schoolchildren, even before they were tried, and he has continued to libel them after the guilty party's confession and DNA proved them innocent.

That this amounts to a 'KKK lynch mob mentality' is, of course, just my opinion, but I repeat, it isn't a quibble over politically correct use of language. It's abject racism, the kind that has disgusting and bloody consequences.

Link link link link

That's not racism. Think about the environment in New York 1989. Five years before Giuliani became Mayor and cleaned up the city. Also, there were eight other victims, some of whom said they were attacked by a "large group" It was apparently scary times in central park. So I see a guy tired of seeing crime like this in his city.

Accused: Five teenagers indicted for rape of jogger and other charges, another was given a plea deal and pleaded guilty to assault, four other teenagers were indicted for assault and other charges related to attacks on other persons that night in the park.

Convicted:Five youths were tried in two trials for the rape of the female jogger (the 6th made a plea deal in 1991 for a lesser charge and had a lesser sentence). Four of the five in the Meili case were convicted in 1990 of rape, assault and other charges, one of these was convicted of attempted murder, one was convicted on lesser charges but as an adult. The other five defendants pleaded guilty to assault before trial and received lesser sentences.

Charges:Assault, Robbery, Riot, Rape, Sexual abuse, Attempted murder Verdict:Guilty, sentences ranged from 5–10 for four juveniles, and 5–15 years for the one classified as adult at 16, because of violent nature of crime

Convictions:Four of the teenagers in the Meili case served between 6–7 years in juvenile facilities, one, sentenced as an adult, served 13 years. Four unsuccessfully appealed their convictions in 1991, After another man was identified as the rapist in 2002, these five convictions were vacated, and the state withdrew all charges against the men. - Wikipedia

I commend you for providing four links to the same story. But this does not make Trump four times the racist, let alone at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join