It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROVE Trump is a racist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

I heard something like this from a Brit friend

he came across some lads spraying graffiti on a wall

they said they were "tagging" he asked if he could tag with his name

they said sure go ahead

he got the first 3 letters out before they beat the crap out of him

Nigel didn't understand why

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

So just being offended makes you in the right?

Bullcrap.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

Let's be honest with ourselves here, no matter how much proof, how many examples of Trump's bigotry are brought to the table his base will ignore it, deflect it from, and defend it. You don't want proof because if you did I shouldn't have to bring it to you because you're already aware of it and are totally capable of researching it all on your own.

Trump kicked off his campaign with bigotry. He's an old fashion bigot who will never change because he's old and set in his ways.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

It doesn't matter how much evidence we have so we won't show any evidence.

Great tactic.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

so, you admit, you got nothing

that is what you are saying

well,

No matter how many times it is shown the Democrats/left/progressives (have to be inclusive right?) will never admit they are wrong and that trump is not a racist.

No other president in my life has given so much back to this nation that President Trump has.

No other President has LOST so much wealth, Because they Believe in the USA, as this president Has.

Both of those facts cause the Democrats/left/progressives much consternation.

They say President Trump is only in office for the money and selfish reasons

Once again Facts get in the way..

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Unendingly interesting the number of people upset by inveterate use of the word racist who counter so many comments with the word leftist.

Generally, both are meaningless.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I'll just leave this here.

An Oral History of Trump’s Bigotry

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: gortex

Personally I think Trump is Xenophobic rather than racist , he's also part of the 1% so we are all beneath him and his buddies regardless of those who think he's one of them..

How about you prove he's not racist.

So have at it. Pretty fed up with parrots everywhere just saying what they heard on TV last night but can't prove a single claim.

Sounds like you must be fed up with most of the pro Trump Mud Pit threads as well then.

What’s with the lefts infatuation of the guilty until proven innocent mentality? It’s rather ass backwards don’t ya think?

In their minds he has been proved guilty. So they see no conflict.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: gortex

Personally I think Trump is Xenophobic rather than racist , he's also part of the 1% so we are all beneath him and his buddies regardless of those who think he's one of them..

How about you prove he's not racist.

So have at it. Pretty fed up with parrots everywhere just saying what they heard on TV last night but can't prove a single claim.

Sounds like you must be fed up with most of the pro Trump Mud Pit threads as well then.

What’s with the lefts infatuation of the guilty until proven innocent mentality? It’s rather ass backwards don’t ya think?

Their entire platform is guilty.

Innocent doesn't ever enter in to it.

From Trump to companies and end on gun owners.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

For the same reason liberals publicly stated they hoped the American economy failed, so they can have something bad to say about Trump.

Why anyone would wish America failed due to Trump hate is beyond me, but that's the world we live in.

Trump is the convenient scapegoat for their desire of a bad economy, so more government can come and save (take over more sectors of) the economy.

I agree with you government has taken over too much of the economy. Corporations hire lobbyists to pass legislation creating cartels and monopolies in order to get campaign financing. We have one single party rule in this country. We have a communist style government in this country. The thing is what we have is NOT the kind of communism that is in the worker making the median wage's favor. What we have in this country is corporate communism.

I agree with you government has taken over every sector of our economy for the worse. We have no free markets in this country. EVERYTHING is under government control as you fear. As a liberal Democrat I totally agree with you. Just remember there are two types of communism.

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power." Benito Mussolini

Capitalism is still better. Far and away. Crony capitalism leads to corporate communism, as you put it.

RE: "Transgenderism is the New Age Patriarchy: Women getting beat by men in womens sports and women trying to become men."

You only criticize and hate in other people what you do not like about your own character.

lol its not a critique, but an observation. What I hate, is that your ilk fool the masses for their votes. You stand for women, but accept a biological male competing against biological women, and winning? Sometimes winning by so much that the opponent suffers a concussion and broken eye socket? Nah, my character is perfectly fine, because I don't prescribe to regressive ideologies such as that.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

I didn't move the goalpost. You just ignored this bit, "Actually, any quote at all or link would be interesting to see."

How about video?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: dfnj2015

It was a ridiculous response to an equally ridiculous supposition that Trump is racist.

The whole issue stems from people who are mentally incapable of discussing policy and instead, attack and defame based on nothing but perceptions created by an unhinged media and their pundits.

I don't think you get to define what being a racist means. If people of color are offended by what Trump is saying then maybe the problem is with Trump.
And what do you say to the numerous peoples of color that support him, black, brown, etc?

If Trump simply stopped using Twitter his presidency would go smoother. Trump says too much and inevitable offends someone. I get it that "bullies" and Republicans simply do not care what other people think. Otherwise, Republicans would not be so insulting or cheer Trump when he does cross the line.
In a world of nearly 8 billion people, you're invariably going to offend someone. I guess no one should talk, ever, and thus forget about the 1st Amendment in fear of offending someone..

I get Progressives are always "right" about everything. But just because people do not share the same opinions as Progressives does NOT mean they are "wrong". "Opinions" cannot be "wrong". "Opinions" cannot be "lies".

From your mouth to God's ears, that's the point we've been trying to make to the Left for 4 years.

edit on 26-10-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I'm 4 pages in and still no proof that Trump is a racist.

LOL... good luck lefties with your make believe, racist world...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I don't see how any rational person could defend Trump against the charge of racism given his public record on the Central Park Five.

He demonstrated a classic KKK lynch mob mentality, calling for the execution of these five black and Latino schoolchildren, even before they were tried, and he has continued to libel them after the guilty party's confession and DNA proved them innocent.

Come on - this isn't a quibble over politically correct use of language. It's abject racism, the kind that has disgusting and bloody consequences.

edit on 26-10-2019 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Let's be honest with ourselves here, no matter how much proof, how many examples of Trump's bigotry are brought to the table his base will ignore it, deflect it from, and defend it. You don't want proof because if you did I shouldn't have to bring it to you because you're already aware of it and are totally capable of researching it all on your own.

Trump kicked off his campaign with bigotry. He's an old fashion bigot who will never change because he's old and set in his ways.

Let's be honest, ever since civil rights was passed the Left have been swaying the meaning of racism to and fro for decades, to fit whatever narrative is convenient against their opponent. When someone on the left is shown to be racist, that's when you all deflect and ignore. For example, Ilhan Omar is an anti-semite but the left has protected her despite that.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Can you show us how he's not a racist?

That would be fun

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Can you show us how he's not a racist?

That would be fun

I guess in order to do so, we first need your opinion of the people in Black, Hispanic, Asian and other communities that support him. Do their voices not count for anything? Are they race traitors?

Define who they are, so that we then may proceed.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Define who they are, so that we then may proceed.

Nope

What I propose is pretty easy. Show us how he is not a racist. People support crazy folk all the time - and everyone has their reasons - his backers don't prove anything

How is Trump not racist? Should be just as easy as proving he is racist - wouldn't you think?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Whether Ilhan Omar was being anti-Semitic or simply criticising undue influence of Israel in American foreign policy is a matter for another thread. I see she did apologize for causing offence.

Trump didn't. He's the subject of this topic, and as my last post showed, his racist behaviour is evident to anyone who cares to look.
edit on 26-10-2019 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join