It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROVE Trump is a racist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
We hear it all the time: "Trump is a racist"!

Prove it. I mean, use the definition of "racist" and point to ACTIONS that Trump has taken that prove he is a racist.

I don't mean copying a fake news story that parrots the accusation that he's racist simply because, for example, he uses a word deemed off limits by leftist media. You know what I'm talking about. The word "lynching" is a legitimate word to use indicating an unjust action taken against an innocent person. No race gets to claim it as their own. If they try that, I say GTFO.

Further, you'll have to show a lengthy pattern of that behavior to brand him a racist. An isolated incident that is questionable as to racist intent is not behavior that qualifies as proof of anythiing.

So have at it. Pretty fed up with parrots everywhere just saying what they heard on TV last night but can't prove a single claim.
edit on 26-10-2019 by Visiting ESB because: clarify statement

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This has been covered several times. I, myself even started a thread on this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Is Donald Trump A Racist?
edit on 26-10-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

No he is not by definition a racist.
edit on 26-10-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

But ?

CNN !!

MSNBC !!

The Big3 Broadcast Networks !!

😃 🎱 😃

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

But whatabout the Academic/Classroom atmosphere ? 😃

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
People want him to be a racist so they have something to complain about. They have NOTHING, so they cling to straw grasping.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Visiting ESB
We hear it all the time: "Trump is a racist"!

Prove it. I mean, use the definition of "racist" and point to ACTIONS that Trump has taken that prove he is a racist.

I don't mean copying a fake news story that parrots the accusation that he's racist simply because, for example, he uses a word deemed off limits by leftist media. You know what I'm talking about. The word "lynching" is a legitimate word to use indicating an unjust action taken against an innocent person. No race gets to claim it as their own. If they try that, I say GTFO.

Further, you'll have to show a lengthy pattern of that behavior to brand him a racist. An isolated incident that is questionable as to racist intent is not behavior that qualifies as proof of anythiing.

So have at it. Pretty fed up with parrots everywhere just saying what they heard on TV last night but can't prove a single claim.

So ... What is your actual definition of "racist"?

By the liberal standard he's white and unapologetic about it. He doesn't believe in alternative action or reperations, and he never has. This is absolute proof that he's a racist. Isn't it?

Maybe it's the fact that he doesn't filter his speech to allow for the fact that he might be hurting people's feelings. He calls African countries % holes, wants to keep Muslims out, and is building a wall between America and it's Hispanic neighbors to the south, but not between its white liberal pot smoking transgender neighbors to the north.lot

And wasn't there that time he dropped the n word back state at the apprentice?

Liberals would watch that all of these things make him a racist, and that his Twitter feed is proof.

My personal opinion is that he doesn't like poor people and Hispanics and other minorities tend to have power incomes on aversge, he loves the Saudi princes who are wealthy beyond belief, and he seems to get on well with that Nigerian widow who keeps emailing him about those bank transfers of her ex husband's millions.

But seriously, trumps true crime is that he says things that liberals interpret as being racist, but which aren't really. Like this whole lynching mess. He wasn't thinking of black people when he said it, and for liberals not considering somebody's feelings is the same thing as deliberately hurting them.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   

President Trump skipped Elijah Cummings's funeral!

That enough proof?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That enough proof?

LOL, that isn't proof that he's racist. Why would he go to the funeral of one of the biggest liars and criminals in Congress? Anyone in their right mind would have skipped it.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Let me get this straight, you've read some rag that's claimed Donnie is racist and this has triggered you to author a thread demanding people produce proof he isn't a racist.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
He is a Republican who got the largest number of minority votes with the election. This is just branding him a racist to stop them from voting for him.

Just part of the resistance.

Petty politics.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I've never personally heard or seen him say or do anything blatantly racist, but he does like to deliberately pander to peoples prejudices for cheap political gain.

So maybe his not racist, just a lowlife opportunist.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The rat population of Baltimore has rights !!! 😎 🐇 🎱 😎

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That enough proof?

So did I. Guess that puts me on the list. LOL

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
i can prove it. im liberal....all i gotta do is call him a nazi. or hitler. see? now hes a racist. drop mic now. boom. reply to: Visiting ESB

edit on 26-10-2019 by AnrkE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I've never personally heard or seen him say or do anything blatantly racist, but he does like to deliberately pander to peoples prejudices for cheap political gain.

So maybe his not racist, just a lowlife opportunist.

his not racist.. racist not aloud. i no rite.

but I saw him tie a chinese boy to a tree and throw black pumpkins at his. Then he inserted a gender non specific tampon in him and called him by an improper pronoun. Then he put a sign on his saying Islam was Right.

racist orange man is racist.

God ... just fkn stop it...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   

He is not a racist he is a closet Kenyan.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man
Racist | Define Racist at Dictionary.com
Racist definition, a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
[Search domain www.dictionary.com] www.dictionary.com...

Racist - definition of racist by The Free Dictionary
rac·ism (rā′sĭz′əm) n. 1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others. 2 ...
[Search domain www.thefreedictionary.com] www.thefreedictionary.com...

Although another poster tried to make the point that racism is subject to personal interpretation, the definition is clear and defined as to what it actually is. There is no ambiguity in the definition of the meaning.

I read your link and I have to say I saw nothing in that article that would meet the true definition of racism. I do agree that trump can be offensively crude and blunt in his rebuttals of the continuous assault he is under from multiple sources toward individuals that criticize him but his personal insulting comments toward do not constitute racism in my opinion. As far as Maxine Waters is concerned, I'd say his comment was spot on. There a few others in congress I would include that meets the same criteria as her but race has nothing to do with it. I don't know Lebron James IQ. Maybe trump is right about him as well. Personally, I don't have much regard for sports figures as well. They usually get where they are via athletic ability rather than brain power.

I do appreciate your post because you have come the closest to answering my original question with actual perceived evidence. I star and flag you for that.

Is it definitive proof? As the previous poster stated, it's the perceptions of the individual but I do have reservations about your link meeting the requirements of definitive proof.

Thanks for the reply. S&F

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I hear that trump is a racist more on conservative media...

I see the media and left say he is an incompetent child, unworthy of the office..

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Personally I think Trump is Xenophobic rather than racist , he's also part of the 1% so we are all beneath him and his buddies regardless of those who think he's one of them..

How about you prove he's not racist.

Sounds like you must be fed up with most of the pro Trump Mud Pit threads as well then.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Personally I think Trump is Xenophobic rather than racist , he's also part of the 1% so we are all beneath him and his buddies regardless of those who think he's one of them..

How about you prove he's not racist.

Sounds like you must be fed up with most of the pro Trump Mud Pit threads as well then.

What’s with the lefts infatuation of the guilty until proven innocent mentality? It’s rather ass backwards don’t ya think?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join