It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Clinton, Comey, Pelosi, Schiff et al are found guilty of Treason

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: KeithCooper
Could only read the first page of silly, child-like replies...Schiff, Pelosi, Comey et al going to be charged for treason....for what? Attempting to save the Republic from a draft dodging idiot who brags more than Dolemite, lies more than both Clintons put together and is obviously insane? Sure, Trump , like a broken clock is occasionaly right...like Hillary is a criminal (thrre's ya criminal, go lock HER up...you promised, remember) the deep state is ALL about War and money and secrecy....but this orange loser isn't the answer, and every one of you that support him are marked with the I for IDIOT at least until you return to sanity. There are good people and bad, and it doesn't take a GED to figure out where the Dumpster fire fits in.

Reading drivel like yours is what makes some of this fun. To think that people like yourself actually believe what you're shoveling is kind of like listening to some in my family, they don't have a clue either. The constant name-calling shows a hideous personality, congratulations on succeeding there.

For those who appreciate factual information, Comey exonerated Hillary before he interviewed her. If a person can't see the writing on the wall with that, there's no help for them as demonstrated by those who still support her.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I've only one thing to say!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
I've only one thing to say!!!!!!!!!

AMEN

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

There's a lot of money in the Clinton Foundation. Buys a lot of influence and politicians/judges etc.

They ( opposing political parties ) probably have too much dirt on each other. They wont rock the boat, but continue to eat at the trough, like pigs.

I honestly couldn't see treason holding water let alone "charges" being investigated towards an indictment.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

For those who appreciate factual information, Comey exonerated Hillary before he interviewed her. If a person can't see the writing on the wall with that, there's no help for them as demonstrated by those who still support her.

While speaking of factual information, the FBI doesn't exonerate anyone, evidence does.
edit on 31-10-2019 by Gryphon66 because: format

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Let me fix it for you,

Comey said she didun do nothin before the evidence came in but after DOJ told him don matter as we aint makin charges on her anyway.

posted on Oct, 31 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: Gryphon66

Let me fix it for you,

Comey said she didun do nothin before the evidence came in but after DOJ told him don matter as we aint makin charges on her anyway.

I like my statement better. You see, not only does it state the facts, it echoes the absurd defenses of ardent Trump supporters' reactions to the Mueller Report.

2-for-1.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join