It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Clinton, Comey, Pelosi, Schiff et al are found guilty of Treason

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

not sure how to link to twitter but i will try for you, i would have thought you knew of his twitter account, but hey it will help deflect

Have you spotted the error by the way

twitter.com...

edit on 27-10-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: link

edit, LMAO you got a star for suggesting its not true and yet its from the man himself on his verified twitter account, FAKE NEWS people fake news, ignore the facts its real, its fake news, lame stream media
edit on 27-10-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: lmao

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Just jail

Followed up by a 30 part documentary aired on national TV exposing how filthy corupt the deepstate was, and how liberals were brainwashed like children

in fact... i think liberals should be forced to watch it to break them from delusion

in fact im not sure id trust these people behind bars either (the deepstate) theyre far to dangerous even behind bars, death penalty, i changed my mind
edit on 27-10-2019 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Strip them of every dime they have and make them live in the most "deplorable" trailer park in the United States that can be found. Of course that's cruel and unusual punishment, for the people who already live there.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
When Clinton, Comey, Pelosi, Schiff et al, are found guilty of Treason, how should they be punished? Keep in mind, treason might not be a charge often associated with modern life. Supposedly no-one can be executed for high treason any more, that was abolished in 1998.

I won't be surprised when the DOJ says that while these people committed treason, they didn't intend to commit treason... All they intended to do was overthrow the will of the people and take all the power for themselves; and while treason is illegal with out proof of intent to commit treason there's no crime.
edit on 27-10-2019 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap

When Clinton, Comey, Pelosi, Schiff et al, are found guilty of Treason, how should they be punished? Keep in mind, treason might not be a charge often associated with modern life. Supposedly no-one can be executed for high treason any more, that was abolished in 1998.

I won't be surprised when the DOJ says that while these people committed treason, they didn't intend to commit treason... All they intended to do was overthrow the will of the people and take all the power for themselves; and while treason is illegal with out proof of intent to commit treason there's no crime.

I think you're on to something here. I would add, that they intended to overthrow the U S Government. Which is a crime.
edit on V512019Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 27 Oct 2019 18:51:55 -05001 by Violater1 because: dyku

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Make Heroin addicts out of them . Then give them a tent , San Fran street maps , needles , fleas and a Make America Great Tattoo on their foreheads. Dump their rears in Oakland and let them make it back to SF .

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Gee, maybe trump can just make a deal with china to take all liberals into their reeducation camps in exchange for reduced rates at his properties..
Ya, dont worry, I'm leaving , enjoy your illusion/delusion fun fest.
edit on 27-10-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Have them drawn and quartered.

It's not precisely executing them, but if they die as a result... Oops.

Drawn and quartered is an execution..lol

A pretty brutal one at that..!!

Look it up..

Ya this is a fitting end for Traitors tho..!!

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Could only read the first page of silly, child-like replies...Schiff, Pelosi, Comey et al going to be charged for treason....for what? Attempting to save the Republic from a draft dodging idiot who brags more than Dolemite, lies more than both Clintons put together and is obviously insane? Sure, Trump , like a broken clock is occasionaly right...like Hillary is a criminal (thrre's ya criminal, go lock HER up...you promised, remember) the deep state is ALL about War and money and secrecy....but this orange loser isn't the answer, and every one of you that support him are marked with the I for IDIOT at least until you return to sanity. There are good people and bad, and it doesn't take a GED to figure out where the Dumpster fire fits in.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Although Congress never declared war on North Korea, instead dubbing it a 'police action', Moth Korea did declare war on us. We have a cease fire or armistice with them but no formal peace treaty. Doesn't that leave us still technically at war still?
a reply to: thedigirati

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay Electronica
Trump said that if he was president, Hillary Clinton would be put in jail...what happened?
Well he found out he can’t even stop illegals at the border...

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap

I think you're on to something here. I would add, that they intended to overthrow the U S Government. Which is a crime.
Im pretty sure you’re right.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Jay Electronica
Trump said that if he was president, Hillary Clinton would be put in jail...what happened?

Trump won, and then his haters weaponized the DOJ,FBI and created a media circus that put Trump at the center of attention by illegally spying, creating fake dossiers, and pushing bullsnip nonstop.

The reason Clinton's not in jail is because Federal LEO agencies are the Gestapo arm of the DNC.

I was listening to an interview of Roger Stone last night. I think the guy is right on about the impeachment stuff. Oh and he had a banner that said Reagan behind him.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

LOL. It's just hilarious how deluded you Trumpets are. Pure silliness. Because Trump's under investigation, you invoke all kinds of conspiracies and fake news. This is dumber than the obama birthers.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

it is no coincidence that a Clinton was president when that rule was made.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
They should be exiled onto a huge rust bucket of a ship, filled with scorpions, snakes, gators, rats, and all sorts of vermin, to match their personalities,

Then once a month one will be made to walk the plank into a school of sharks, if they survive they can live to walk the plank the next day,

No country or shore will be allowed to take them.

They will ride the ghost ship into oblivion, and their names struck from all records of having ever lived.

Anyone that helped them perpetrate these hoaxes shall be banished into a deep jungle.

More later
edit on 29-10-2019 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
They should be exiled onto a huge rust bucket of a ship, filled with scorpions, snakes, gators, rats, and all sorts of vermin, to match their personalities,

I agree with you but its kind of cruelty to animals.
edit on 29-10-2019 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I agree with you but its kind of cruelty to animals.

I was afraid I was to harsh, lol

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Execution should still be a valid punishment. I would publicly hang them in the streets of DC. These people are scum. Manipulating the system for political and personal benefit should definitely be done away with harshly. I would extend this idea to many other members of our government. If you are abusing your power the consequences should be severe. We don't need scumbags abusing the system for personal gain.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

LMAO! What a delusional world you guys live in. Well, with how lawless Trump and those who work for him are I could see them charge their political opponents with Treason unlawfully because Trump is a criminal. And every time Trump breaks the law his base cheers. Law and Order party, lmao, as if..

What law has he broken? Seriously, I want to know.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join