It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Clinton, Comey, Pelosi, Schiff et al are found guilty of Treason

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Hell would freeze over.

Don't bet on it people.

NEVER GOING to happened.

They're from the party of never do anything wrong ,and NEVER get punished for anything wrong.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay Electronica
Trump said that if he was president, Hillary Clinton would be put in jail...what happened?

Trump won, and then his haters weaponized the DOJ,FBI and created a media circus that put Trump at the center of attention by illegally spying, creating fake dossiers, and pushing bullsnip nonstop.

The reason Clinton's not in jail is because Federal LEO agencies are the Gestapo arm of the DNC.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
When Clinton, Comey, Pelosi, Schiff et al, are found guilty of Treason, how should they be punished? Keep in mind, treason might not be a charge often associated with modern life. Supposedly no-one can be executed for high treason any more, that was abolished in 1998.

You seem to have a forgone conclusion about 'when' instead of --- if ---...Bud.

'Punished' --- I'll tell ya --- imho --- any trial or punishment rendered-out to those people, would signify that the --- Bad Guys (Trump & Company) --- are sending a message to the people of the United States and elsewhere --- That the U.S. Federal government trying to prosecute these people, uses the "same kind of logic that terrorists use: They want to create fear."

"By sending just one person to jail they can terrorize a million others."

quotes: Lev Shlosberg - an elected member of the Pskov region council and regional leader of Yablako, Russia's last remaining pro-Western political party with national reach. NYT's INTERNATIONAL Saturday, October 26, 2019 "Putin, in What Could Be His Last Term, Releases a Fresh Wave of Repression"

The similarities between the current Russian and United States governments are strikingly similar.
edit on 26-10-2019 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 26-10-2019 by Erno86 because: deleted a word

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

The similarities between the current Russian and United States governments are strikingly similar.

No they're not. What we are doing is called Justice. Justice is long overdue. Corruption has been allowed to take hold and rob us for decades. Enough is enough and it is The America People now demanding it.

Sending long-time white collar crooked politicians to jail does not terrorize me nor the other millions of people that have seen this go on for too long.

We are not going to fall for the Russia Russia Russia narrative pushed by the Left. If anyone is "Russia-ed", it is the Democrat Party's far left wing faction.

Justice Justice Justice...NOT Russia Russia Russia. Go back in your woods, Hillary...or Comey.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

originally posted by: Violater1
When Clinton, Comey, Pelosi, Schiff et al, are found guilty of Treason, how should they be punished? Keep in mind, treason might not be a charge often associated with modern life. Supposedly no-one can be executed for high treason any more, that was abolished in 1998.

You seem to have a forgone conclusion about 'when' instead of --- if ---...Bud.

'Punished' --- I'll tell ya --- imho --- any trial or punishment rendered-out to those people, would signify that the --- Bad Guys (Trump & Company) --- are sending a message to the people of the United States and elsewhere --- That the U.S. Federal government trying to prosecute these people, uses the "same kind of logic that terrorists use: They want to create fear."

"By sending just one person to jail they can terrorize a million others."

quotes: Lev Shlosberg - an elected member of the Pskov region council and regional leader of Yablako, Russia's last remaining pro-Western political party with national reach. NYT's INTERNATIONAL Saturday, October 26, 2019 "Putin, in What Could Be His Last Term, Releases a Fresh Wave of Repression"

Wrong comrade, if your were even 50% right, Hildebeast would be the POTUS.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: zardust

Drop Hillary off in a Libyan ghetto.

Why? Transport her arss to Libya when the East Saint Louis ghettos will achieve the same result. Just chain her to a light pole at a busy intersection way down deep into the slums. Give her a 38 revolver with 1 bullet in it.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Hell would freeze over.

Don't bet on it people.

NEVER GOING to happened.

They're from the party of never do anything wrong ,and NEVER get punished for anything wrong.

I think it's too early to tell Neo. As the investigations widen and go deeper into the democratic corruption, I believe GTMO will fill up quickly.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Gee, the last time the word treason was used in any serious manner, it was the judge in Flynn's case asking if Flynn could be charged for treason. I imagine that judge has better access to the information and for some reason he saw something in that information that screamed treason to him.
Where you guys are getting your info, I have no idea, but I think I'll stick to the court transcripts thank you..

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Did you not read where it said 2/3 of each to remove the disability to serve?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Violater1

They Should ALL be Hung on National T.V. . Preferably the " Big " Three .

But we will only know if Comey and Schiff are are properly hung.
That being said, I'm still against the death penalty.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Jay Electronica

They just finalized their investigation into her. Guess what they found?

Still nothing.

I believe you are wrong, and I think you will assist in throwing Jezebel out the window., We will get Ahab Obama later

Stay tuned, same bat channel, same bat time. The show is about to get very interesting

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I believe you are wrong...

It's not about belief, it's about the truth.

Investigation of Clinton emails ends, finding no 'deliberate mishandling'

The state department has completed its years-long internal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of private email and found “no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information”.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
Gee, the last time the word treason was used in any serious manner, it was the judge in Flynn's case asking if Flynn could be charged for treason. I imagine that judge has better access to the information and for some reason he saw something in that information that screamed treason to him.
Where you guys are getting your info, I have no idea, but I think I'll stick to the court transcripts thank you..

Stupid Judge for asking about it then. What Constitutional Scholar would say War had been declared and that Gen was aiding the enemy?

The Jihadi undeclared war was aided by the last several administrations allowing the C_A to play god unabated. Progs and RINO's are very much like the war pigs song.
edit on 27-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I believe you are wrong...

It's not about belief, it's about the truth.

Investigation of Clinton emails ends, finding no 'deliberate mishandling'

The state department has completed its years-long internal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of private email and found “no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information”.

I am going to go on record now to say I predict that story is a cover and their facts are spun. The Chinese got that data. The Russians got that data and the paper trail will surface. Note the comment on the dangerous exposure. No way HRC allows dangerous exposure of our secrets by accident. tic tic tic tic

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

What they are doing is called distracting from trumps impending impeachment and removal from office.
Nothing more.

Every intelligence agency the US has plus the intel from several other countries confirmed it was russia but you know.... go with the guy who lies every time he opens his mouth.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Going deeper... lol because we cant find anything on the surface.
And do this while the impeachment inquiry is is full swing because we dont want anyone looking at that.
Now he's trying to divide the DOJ... trump defenders and defenders of the constitution.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ever notice how the right is so eager to throw thier own over to our side of the fence when they dont meet their expectations?
Bush and company just had to attack Iraq for not attacking the world trade center. He brought down Saddam and left a gaping hole in the power bases. And he neglected to ensure that Saddam's weapons stashes were secure and armed isis in its infancy. Well things didnt work out the way they thought so label bush a liberal and throw him over the fence, hes one of ours now. Oh, look out! Here comes in a bunch of rhinos! They're ours now I guess. Oh, and dang, I just got slimed by a bunch of scum!
We are an easy going all inclusive bunch, we will welcome your outcasts to an extent. But, when it comes time to throw trump over, I think think we should just throw him back! They own him!

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ever notice how the right is so eager to throw thier(sic) own over to our side of the fence when they dont(sic) meet their expectations?
Bush and company just had to attack Iraq for not attacking the world trade center. He brought down Saddam and left a gaping hole in the power bases. And he neglected to ensure that Saddam's weapons stashes were secure and armed isis(sic) in its infancy. Well things didnt(sic) work out the way they thought so label bush a liberal and throw him over the fence, hes one of ours now. Oh, look out! Here comes in a bunch of rhinos! They're ours now I guess. Oh, and dang, I just got slimed(sic) by a bunch of scum!
We are an easy going all inclusive bunch, we will welcome your outcasts to an extent. But, when it comes time to throw trump over, I think think we should just throw him back! They own him!

Aside of your numerous spelling and grammatical errors, it's difficult to comprehend what your babbling about.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I think its like trickle down intelligence, can you spot the error in this tweet

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

In case the Kurds or Turkey lose control, the United States has already taken the 2 ISIS militants tied to beheadings in Syria, known as the Beetles, out of that country and into a secure location controlled by the U.S. They are the worst of the worst!

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

I think its like trickle down intelligence, can you spot the error in this tweet

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

In case the Kurds or Turkey lose control, the United States has already taken the 2 ISIS militants tied to beheadings in Syria, known as the Beetles, out of that country and into a secure location controlled by the U.S. They are the worst of the worst!

Please provide a link or it's just not true.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join