It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Clinton, Comey, Pelosi, Schiff et al are found guilty of Treason

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Cool replies so far in this thread...a psychologist's dream.

But let's be honest here, it's not just these people we want to get. How about all the Antifa folk, the far left weirdos, the transgenders, the climate-changers..etc

Maybe you could reserve a nice patch of desert where all Americans who are confused can be send for re-education. Through hard work you can liberate yourself...it'll be great!!

MAGA!!!

Peace

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Violater1

When Clinton, Comey, Pelosi, Schiff et al are found guilty of Treason

They Should ALL be Hung on National T.V. . Preferably the " Big " Three .

Pay Per View...... it would make millions

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Sadly, they won't. Politicians can literally get away with murder and mayhem.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Drop Hillary off in a Libyan ghetto.

The justice of that would be beautiful.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay Electronica
Trump said that if he was president, Hillary Clinton would be put in jail...what happened?

It takes time for the Justice system.

The gathering of irrefutable evidence takes times, years as we have seen. Even in non political cases. Witness the movie based on real life Erin Brockovich (2000). Witness, Mueller who ended up with no irrefutable evidence, that took 2 years.

THEN you have to get a court date in the appropriate court, can take 6 months to a year. Finally the trial. This is a very long process, especially with former high ranking federal officials and an ex-FLOTUS/Senator.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: willzilla
Sadly, they won't. Politicians can literally get away with murder and mayhem.

Sadly, you are probably correct, especially an ex-First Lady. Chivalry is still part of the American psyche. Even though the left wants chivalry dead and women to be treated 100 % equally with men, regardless of the circumstances, regardless of the reality of biology where women have less muscle mass than men and only some women can do what men can do. Regardless of the fact that men can not carry a baby, which makes it unfair unless the man is an XX transgender. (Funny fact: Men CAN breastfeed, just most don't know it and probably wouldn't want to: all it takes is a set of shots: grandfathers in old Eskimo tribes often breastfed babies and made milk after suckling long enough)

Anyway, prosecution of Hillary won't happen because of chivalry. Even she uses it when it suits her. "I lost because I am a woman" :

her post Monica interview where she purposely wore soft pink and looked as feminine as possible to garner sympathy. This is a psychological trick, I know, I have used it when a group of women thought I was too strict, I put on soft pink, invited them to my house, served on paper plates (makes me look not pretentious), and won the women over.

edit on 10/26/19 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Ah. I see that this thread has already gone to the disgusting and insane depths of lunacy. That did not take long and does not surprise me whatsoever.
So, whoever stands up against the Bloviating Lunatic who is disgracing the Oval Office is guilty of treason, right? What about those who don't vote for him? Should they be executed as well?
Where do you draw the line in this insanity?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Funny comments! Please tell your kids about these fantasies! Is everybody wet and heated now?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Ah. I see that this thread has already gone to the disgusting and insane depths of lunacy. That did not take long and does not surprise me whatsoever.
So, whoever stands up against the Bloviating Lunatic who is disgracing the Oval Office is guilty of treason, right? What about those who don't vote for him? Should they be executed as well?

Right wings dreams, nothing new. Lost souls. Radicals. Hate is their most beloved hobby.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

Right wings dreams, nothing new. Lost souls. Radicals. Hate is their most beloved hobby.

It's really quite pathetic really. Sad too.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Violater1
When Clinton, Comey, Pelosi, Schiff et al, are found guilty of Treason, how should they be punished? Keep in mind, treason might not be a charge often associated with modern life. Supposedly no-one can be executed for high treason any more, that was abolished in 1998.

They should be forced to read every Trump tweet 20 times.

Yes read.

AND, write them all out on a chalkboard and recite out loud !!😎

I would agree and make them correct his spelling mistakes, can you imagine how long that would take, I would easily lose the will to live

edit on 26-10-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: upload

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

a reply to: oloufo

all i can say at this point is :

democrat // leftwing fantasies of predidential impeachment are just as sad , pathetic and hateful delusions - thier ownly saving grace is that a far far smaller percentage project thier fantasies to such viceral barbaric and violent conclusions

yes - there are the outlies who want to dismember trump and other idiocies

but for the most part - the violent minoroity on the right - is far larger than the lefts violent minority

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I don't want to see anyone die...even though Treason should be punishable by death.

I'd like them convicted of Treason...and then see Trump...in a grand act of benevolence...commute their death sentence to life in prison.

(post by wyrmboy12 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

A) Trump does not do benevolence.
B) I didn't know that treason was the word to be used for those who do not support Trump.
C) This thread continues to be insane - unless of course people are shamming this insanity.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Please back your ridiculous opinion with examples.
TY in advance
ALSO...HERE are just a few quick examples of why you are completely wrong:

These 5 Acts of Kindness Reveal There’s More to Donald Trump Than Just His Celebrity Persona

ijr.com...

Trump donates 2019 salary to USDA

President Donald Trump continues to maintain his campaign promise to donate his $400,000 annual White House salary with U.S. government agencies.

www.politifact.com...

Trump Donates His Salary To Rebuild Military Cemeteries — Media Ignores Story

socialnewsdaily.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Alice Marie Johnson. Look it up.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Send them to the wall.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
looks like the Durham criminal investigation has been CONFIRMED

FOXNEWS this morning..

wooohoooo

BTW: the term is Sedition, not Treason, we are not at war

Lots get this so wrong all the time...
edit on 26-10-2019 by thedigirati because: clarity not claratin...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
When Clinton, Comey, Pelosi, Schiff et al, are found guilty of Treason, how should they be punished? Keep in mind, treason might not be a charge often associated with modern life. Supposedly no-one can be executed for high treason any more, that was abolished in 1998.

It can't be Treason, but should be Sedition.

And should be the death penalty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join