It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Clinton, Comey, Pelosi, Schiff et al are found guilty of Treason

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Strange how during the Clinton administration the rule was changed to eliminate the death penalty for treason. Was that before or after the bags of cash being handed them by Chinese nationals?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
how should they be punished?

There's only one punishment for Treason: Death

I don't give a crap what rules the rule-breakers want to make up!!

Take their citizenship. Take the citizenship from their family members. Take the citizenship from their friends. Take it from their employees.

And ... whip them. Whip them all until they spill their guts on every anti-American MoFo they know. Make a list. Then whip them all to death.

Done!!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Bring back walking the plank.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Send them to Russia for being Putins Puppets. They can go live in Siberia

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

ENTIRE life in prison at GITMO PLUS weekly lashes and canings, preferably televised, after which each is MANDATED to list and admit their own crimes and apologize.

Criminal enablers like entire Soros and Rothschilds families need to be executed by CIA "mechanic" unit

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
"Excommunicado."

-

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If such a fantasy were to happen. . ?

I like the Game of Thrones approach.
Stripped of all former wealth, land, and titles.

Let them live with us common folk, as common folk.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

I like the Game of Thrones approach.

Oh no! I don't think I could stand the sight of Hillary doing the nude Cersi "walk of atonement". (My eyes!)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Sentenced to work at the Walmart returns counter, on a rotating basis. In a deeply red state in the midwest.

As a start.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay Electronica
Trump said that if he was president, Hillary Clinton would be put in jail...what happened?

Technically he hasn't finished his first term. Same goes for Mexico paying for the wall. I always find this interesting because Obama said he would do gobs of things that did not happen in 8 years yet Trump gets smacked for less than one term.

Obama didn't re-work NAFTA, close GITMO, create "green jobs", get out of Afghanistan. Nobody cares about that though.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

"Stripped of all former wealth, land, and titles."

Nothing about clothing.

But thanks (no thanks) so much for the mental image.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

citation required

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It’s great to fantasize but unfortunately it’ll never happen.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Barack Obama's National Security Advisor, JAMES CLAPPER, says Barack Obama personally gave the order that set the entire treasonous Spygate plot in motion.

As Colin Powell once famously said, "First you crush the head of the snake".

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

When Clinton, Comey, Pelosi, Schiff et al are found guilty of Treason

Hell will have frozen over.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

aint never gonna happen. the gop has been gunning for hillary for 30 years and hasnt found anything yet.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

When Clinton, Comey, Pelosi, Schiff et al, are found guilty of Treason, how should they be punished? Keep in mind, treason might not be a charge often associated with modern life. Supposedly no-one can be executed for high treason any more, that was abolished in 1998.

They should be forced to read every Trump tweet 20 times.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme
I don't want the SOB's around me. Hang them.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hold These Truths to be Self Evident !😎

Clause 8

Clause 8. No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

IN GENERAL
In 1871 the Attorney General of the United States ruled that: “A minister of the United States abroad is not prohibited by the Constitution from rendering a friendly service to a foreign power, even that of negotiating a treaty for it, provided he does not become an officer of that power . . . but the acceptance of a formal commission, as minister plenipotentiary, creates an official relation between the individual thus commissioned and the government which in this way accredits him as its representative,” which is prohibited by this clause of the Constitution.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

When Clinton, Comey, Pelosi, Schiff et al, are found guilty of Treason, how should they be punished? Keep in mind, treason might not be a charge often associated with modern life. Supposedly no-one can be executed for high treason any more, that was abolished in 1998.

They should be forced to read every Trump tweet 20 times.

Yes read.

AND, write them all out on a chalkboard and recite out loud !!😎

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join