It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Clinton, Comey, Pelosi, Schiff et al are found guilty of Treason

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
When Clinton, Comey, Pelosi, Schiff et al, are found guilty of Treason, how should they be punished? Keep in mind, treason might not be a charge often associated with modern life. Supposedly no-one can be executed for high treason any more, that was abolished in 1998.
edit on V192019Fridaypm31America/ChicagoFri, 25 Oct 2019 21:19:24 -05001 by Violater1 because: qpe

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I don't know what should happen.

But hopefully it won't affect hilary's 2020 campaign.

I want to see that ol horse drug out on the stage one more time for a good flogging.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
When Clinton, Comey, Pelosi, Schiff et al, are found guilty of Treason, how should they be punished? Keep in mind, treason might not be a charge often associated with modern life. Supposedly no-one can be executed for high treason any more, that was abolished in 1998.

Strip them of citizenship.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
didn't they just re-outlaw lynching?
wonder why...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Have them drawn and quartered.

It's not precisely executing them, but if they die as a result... Oops.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The problem is, what you’re proposing will never happen.

Yes, we all want it! However, we have to be honest with ourselves. These politicians don’t mind the public scrutiny anymore. Any attention is good attention these days — whether negative or positive.

The Epstein scandal proves that we will NEVER, get the satisfaction of justice we seek.

Maybe we’ll be dead, and our great grandchildren will. That’s a hope I have. Depressing, I know... sorry to rain on the parade.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Force them to live in san francisco in a 2000 dollar a month garden shed and work on the poop patrol.

They'd probably wish they were dead.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Trump said that if he was president, Hillary Clinton would be put in jail...what happened?
edit on 25-10-2019 by Jay Electronica because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
The problem is, what you’re proposing will never happen.

Yes, we all want it! However, we have to be honest with ourselves. These politicians don’t mind the public scrutiny anymore. Any attention is good attention these days — whether negative or positive.

The Epstein scandal proves that we will NEVER, get the satisfaction of justice we seek.

Maybe we’ll be dead, and our great grandchildren will. That’s a hope I have. Depressing, I know... sorry to rain on the parade.

Epstein is dead.
I have no problem with that.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay Electronica
Trump said that if he was president, Hillary Clinton would be put in jail...what happened?

He put Sessions in as the AG, who effectively recused himself from the position and was stuck there and could not be fired for 2 years because of the Mueller investigation.

8 months(?) ago we got Barr... so things will start moving along at a better pace now.

edit on 25-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Life without parole in ADX Florence Supermax prison on lockdown 23 hours a day.
Only the worst are locked up there.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
didn't they just re-outlaw lynching?
wonder why...

"Lynching, a form of violence in which a mob, under the pretext of administering justice without trial, executes a presumed offender..." www.britannica.com...
And I disagree with lynching, but a public hanging, with the knot in line with the spine, ummmm, NO. Can't do that either IMHO. But, life in jail at the Hotel Getmo, I OK with.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

When Clinton, Comey, Pelosi, Schiff et al are found guilty of Treason

They Should ALL be Hung on National T.V. . Preferably the " Big " Three .

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay Electronica

This irritates me.

Do you WANT Trump to act like a dictator?

Unfortunately the good guys still believe in the rule of law while the bad guys don't. And there are bad guys who are law makers and part of the DOJ.

As for the OP's question?

Make them live in a cheap condo where they have to shop at Walmart and use public aid for healthcare.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock
Me too, in a morbidly curious frame of mind. Maybe she will # herself this time around live on TV.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Force them to live in san francisco in a 2000 dollar a month garden shed and work on the poop patrol.

They'd probably wish they were dead.

Polosi can live in the helps housing...the barn...and be forced to work picking grapes on her own land. Her Husband would probably love to see that happen..

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Re-education camps. But compassionate ones. Exercises in playing well with others. The Constitution For Dummies coloring books. Time-outs for lying. Nap time so they don't get grouchy.
edit on 25-10-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Public executions... but I will take life in Guantanamo

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

" but I will take life in Guantanamo "

No , you are being to Nice ..........

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

They should literally be incarcerated in the same cell together. Only then will they get what most of us already see.

Karma.

edit on 25-10-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join