It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani butt-dials reporter, leaves voicemails

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: Byrd

*edit your headline from emails to voicemails.

Whoops! Fixed. Thanks!

Thank you for that colonic dispersment!...it confirms my suspicions.

edit on 25-10-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Rudy Giuliani reportedly made multiple "butt-dial" phone calls to an NBC News reporter

He's obviously lost control of his butt , it happens at that age.

I mean, doesn't he *usually* talk out of his a** anyway?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

As far as Twitter goes Jack Dorsey and John McAfee had their his accounts hacked .

John McAfee‘s uncrackable Bitfi Wallet has been hacked .

Rudy’s the head of the company I don’t think he’s writing software .

Like I said I’m sure he’s got a secure phone from the White House. And the CEOs always have the best toys .

Think about it. How many butt dials have you made and have you ever left your voicemail on any of them.

I haven’t .

I approach stuff sideways .

I’m usually looking where nobody else is and for me this just doesn’t pass the litmus test .

I could be wrong but there’s a lot of room for doubt .

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Their are quite a few ways to pull that off..none of which would be appropriate to post here.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

And the accidental voicemail he left was talking about Hunter Biden...

"He tried doing the same thing in China. And he tried to do it in Kazakhstan and Russia," Giuliani said, according to NBC. "It's a sad situation where you know how they get. Biden has been trading in on this public office since he was a senator... Then when he became vice president, the kid decided to go around the world and say, 'Hire me because I'm Joe Biden's son.' And most people didn't hire him because he had a drug problem."

Giuliani then accused Hunter Biden of "laundering" $3 million and suggested that the Ukrainian government "blocked" an investigation into the Bidens "twice."

I dunno if this was an accidental leak to a reporter or a leak with plausible deniability....

edit on 25-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Think about it over the years I’ve probably butt dialed people a 100 times. Never left anything but a distant voice that irritated the hell out of the recipient .

Sounds like a set up the me .

I agree. Most butt dials don't result in a voicemail being left or anything else.

It feels like they are trying to set up a trap... send someone on a wild goose chase looking for "Charles" and the media winds up uncovering something else damaging to Democrats thinking they were snagging Trump.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Yup

“ The shiny nickel “

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I have had butt dialed calls. My question is why Rudy Giuliani would have an NBC reporters number in his contacts. I doubt if he did. It may have been some hacking software that was installed on his phone that caused the Butt dial.

My daughter was down at a GrrConn conference today, I got hackers on my mind.
edit on 25-10-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

And the accidental voicemail he left was talking about Hunter Biden...

"He tried doing the same thing in China. And he tried to do it in Kazakhstan and Russia," Giuliani said, according to NBC. "It's a sad situation where you know how they get. Biden has been trading in on this public office since he was a senator... Then when he became vice president, the kid decided to go around the world and say, 'Hire me because I'm Joe Biden's son.' And most people didn't hire him because he had a drug problem."

Giuliani then accused Hunter Biden of "laundering" $3 million and suggested that the Ukrainian government "blocked" an investigation into the Bidens "twice."

I dunno if this was an accidental leak to a reporter or a leak with plausible deniability....

Definitely a ‘butt dial’ on purpose then.

Hmmmm, what drug(s), I’m guessing yayo for starters.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Rudy Giuliani reportedly 'butt-dialed' NBC reporter, accidentally left voicemails

left messages ... how he "needs some money."

I have heard living in NY is expensive. He is Trump's lawyer so should not that pay well.

Does it?, many have to sue to get paid.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I have had butt dialed calls. My question is why Rudy Giuliani would have an NBC reporters number in his contacts. I doubt if he did. It may have been some hacking software that was installed on his phone that caused the Butt dial.

My daughter was down at a GrrConn conference today, I got hackers on my mind.

Read the article I linked. They'd been speaking recently; the reporter wanted some quotes for a story.

...he kinda got an earful, there.

(and I judge from this that Giuliani doesn't phone a lot of folks on that phone)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Ya, it's a hysterical story...
Hopefully, everyone will be too busy laughing about the butt call part to actually focus on the rest of it.

They need money... a couple hundred thousand...
Why, dont know, but rudy seems to think this guy will be able to get it for them. Only the guy is in turkey..
It sounds like rudy thinks Bahrain ( not sure of the spelling, but it's a middle eastern country) would be willing to give him a few hundred thousand, so I guess Bahrain or someone there also has some interest in whatever the money is needed for. But Rudy's told nope, bahrain wont work, who knows maybe trump is holding up their aide also and they are cash strapped. But there are other options... but we will never know because that's when it stops recording or maybe the butt decided to hang up.

Lol.. Rudy's butt wants to spend a few years sitting in a jail cell??

Rudy's butt doesnt want to sit in a jail cell but knows news about a couple hundred thousand dollars and bahrain is gonna hit the press and thinks maybe if it makes a joke out of rudy and his butt call everyone will take the actual news breaking as just part of that joke?

Or, the powers that be have decided that the US should be made into the worlds biggest international insane asylum and this is just part of their plan to drive us all nuts because its cheaper to just keep us here as patients than to relocate us out to live with the sane people...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

My question is why Rudy Giuliani would have an NBC reporters number in his contacts.

Rudy may be given credit for more sense then he has be displaying at this point in his life.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The number rolls to voice mailbox which picks up whatever sounds or voices are near the phone. It is not difficult.

Doesn't mean true but possible. Try it.
edit on 10/26/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I farted loud enough once that Siri woke up on my iphone and asked me what I wanted.
If I was the President's lawyer, that could have been embarrassing, I guess.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The phone was in his front pocket. So it was obviously a crank call.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join