It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s really happening out there?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
What is happening is this.....we are all being given a chance to amalgamate into a single voice and a single vision...in realtime....never before in Human history since our natural telepathy was artificially re-routed have we been able to see and experience the world together as a single united group.

The internet combined with Search Engines has allowed everyone to unite.

Its time for a Global democracy becausewe now have the technology to do so.

This means every single human alive has to have a recorded name and provide a recorded vote in humanities future...births and deaths must be recorded in realtime and our entire world has to come together in REALTIME.

In case no one has told you the only thing new the internet has brought is the potential to learn TRUTHS that have been suppressed or hidden or simply unrealized.This is happening by proxy now...truths are being learned and illuminated now by proxy.

Everything from resonant frequency healing to free energy to advanced ageing to telepathy is now becoming reality @ lightspeed.

The Controllers have lost control completely now.

Now its just a matter of who develops what technology first and spreads it globally the fastest.

There is no longer a lagtime in global communications so its nearly impossible to lie to people.

The windows of opportunity to cheat the System are now disappearing quickly forever.

Once natural human telepathy and the potentials for advanced lifespans are revealed and restored then we will see real impactfull positive Global Changes.

As odd as it sounds we are taking big steps...with things like Bigfoot......you see the lies have been global an organised but can no longer be maintained....so the sooner we see more small breaks into REALITY the better it is for all of us because the processes of discovering and sharing hidden suppressed truths is a cumulative one that picks up speed and volume as it begins to grow.

Bigfoot/Sasquatch has been suppressed and hidden to protect Industrial Monopolys Globally.....to protect bastardised religons….we have ALL BEEN LIED TO......this is called humanitarian terrorism…...and the reason Bigfoot is so important is that it shows the depth of the deception globally....it shows the range of things that have been suppressed.

Generally we are at a turning point where people either fight for the truth and for a united realtime shared reality......or we descend into global anarchy again.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

No not really. I always assumed it was fairly obvious. I don't really pay attention to what politicians say. It's all nonsense. It's just what I've noticed about the world over my life. Over the last decade and a half, policy for most governments, left or right, whatever g13 country is bought and paid for by lobbyists and copied over to all these countries in one form or another over time. The worlds been involved in constant conflict for the same amount of time, but in the end the only people that really profit from it are companies like blackwater and Exxon.

Again, over the same amount of time, technology's been released that should have made the world a more open, collaborative place where the average person can do amazing things. But instead, it's used to surveil and control. Pretty much all media's been conglomerated and works only for the interests of the corporations that control them. Whether it's CNN or fox or whatever stream of bull# you happen to subscribe to.

All of these mega companies, whether american, European whatever, hold no allegiance to whatever their 'home' country is. Most of them are more powerful than many countries and as corporations, exist solely for the purpose of increasing shareholder profit. They give zero,#s about humanity, laws, countries or anything. They have one purpose, to make their shareholders money. Everything they do is for that one sole purpose. Sometime in the last decade and a half people forgot this # and as much as most governments suck, at least they pretend to represent people rather than operating solely to increase shareholder profit. They have no obligations to any of the rest of humanity and are now powerful enough to operate outside the bounds of the political structure created over the last couple hundred years.

It's not good and is generally holding back the progress of humanity.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

You can't have a one World government with absolute tyranny without an enemy. I imagine the Navy UFOs are really secret cabal military drones. At some point, the greatest false flag attack of history will occur in the form of an extraterrestrial attack. Once this happens, every constitution on the planet will be replaced by a one World military style right wing dictatorship. The Patriot Act will be replaced by the Human Race Survival Act. The entire planet will be under martial rule. The remaining billions will all work for a small handful of corporations.

False Flags And The Hegelian Dialectic

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power." Benito Mussolini

We are divided by petty issues of partisan politics. The United States has never been weaker. Who cares if Trump is impeached. Trump being impeached is not going to double worker's wages or drive down the cost of healthcare or gasoline. Today's politics are meaningless and a complete wastes of time.

People in the US have lost their way. I've shown following video clip below several times on ATS. But I don't think people understand the depth of the dialog. The United States has become the Germany of WWII. The dialog in the video will show you why this country is so messed up. The people of this country are fighting on the wrong side!

"Love and hate. The World is choosing up sides." Which side do you honestly think the United States is fighting on?

edit on 25-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

The Controllers have lost control completely now.

I appreciate your optimism but I completely disagree. The people of this country and probably the rest of the World are easily manipulated. The American people are played like a fiddle:

The_Crowd:_A_Study_of_the_Popular_Mind

Historian Howard Zinn's Introduction to Propaganda

The only way to defend yourself from the propaganda is to be aware of its existence. Emotions will be the downfall of man. Once someone becomes emotional, they are programmable.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Is the world really in chaos? I'm not so sure about that. I think that our Dear Leaders want us to think it, and certainly the MSM wants us to think it (of course the MSM is synonymous with political criminals/big business/military industrial complex etc). But is it, really???

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

What's Really Going On you Ask ? Well , I'll Tell Ya , PLENTY .........)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Your love and hate quote, followed by your "Which side do you honestly think the US is on" question is pedestrian and silly. Is it that simple? No. And tell me- which countries ARE choosing the "love" side? Ridiculous, dude.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Same old #, civil unrest on a massive just with global mergers finally getting alone, and war being like a video game.

edit on 25-10-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Is the world really in chaos? I'm not so sure about that. I think that our Dear Leaders want us to think it, and certainly the MSM wants us to think it (of course the MSM is synonymous with political criminals/big business/military industrial complex etc). But is it, really???

Here in the US, no. It’s not bad at all. Our politics make it seem bad. But the growing hateful divide between the left and the right is getting progressively worse and it is changing the way we live our lives whether we like it or not.

Globally, civil unrest is growing. Go look at the protests occurring today in Chile. Hong Kong is being beaten by a police state with gang ties. Turkey intervening in Syria is a bad thing. So is Iran and Saudi Arabia.

We’re comfortable here in the US because we’ve got our fast food and 5G cell phones. I guess through our perspective the world isn’t in a bad place but maybe put yourself in the shoes of others.
edit on 25-10-2019 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   

We're already behind schedule: 2012 it's in millenium terms just 5 minutes late.

DOOM!
Or it's Revelation time and we're 1000 years late.

But we're overdue either way.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
What's really happening out there?

Nothing at all is happening out there (points finger at the world), it's all happening in here (points finger at self).

edit on 26-10-2019 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Duh! Brah, dont you know.

Nibiru is near, right now the crazy is only turned at a cozy .1 on the crazy waves emanating from Nibiru.

Once it gets to 1 or 2 well things may heat up, by the time the knob is all the way at 10. We may have people out there eating eachothers faces.

Why you ask? Well, why not?

Or?

Just more of the same that has been going on for the past well, the past forever here on planet earth. And all you see out there on the medias or in nature or anywhere else...Is nothing new.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Is humanity to congested and desperate for power? Has technology given us too much information and too powerful of a voice for our own good?

Part of the disarray you note is that events are moving too quickly. Traditional political structures don't have time to react and formulate policy before the next wave of events hits.

This is the "technology" you mention. Allowing people all over to network with each other is driving rapid change -- too rapid for the structures of governance we have. Thus, disarray, and even chaos.

There may be a "shadow lurking in the global motivations", as you put it. But part of all this is surely our unwillingness to admit certain characteristics of our own species. We're tribal, and our societies evolved to function on a small scale. Anything beyond that small scale is problematic for humans, although we spend a lot of time caking lipstick on the pig to pretend the case is otherwise.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Some of the struggles I see are between NWO Globalism and independent Countries/States. This by my crystal ball is going to get worse in the next 10 years as Agenda 2030 is falling flat of it's goals.

Countries that are at peace now are in for a tough time once their transported non assimilating radicals get a chance to breed and grow more radicals. That is something I would wager on as history really does repeat way more often than some want to acknowledge.

The internet has allowed many in what was called the first, second, and third world countries to find out just how pitiful and corrupt their governments really are. Be a government "Somebody" and amass billions of dollars off the backs of your people's labor or by selling national assets or favors..

Watching promises made turn into empty words can only last for so long before even the dumbest finally wake up.

Income inequality in some countries is a big deal and the locals seem to be waking up that there really is something rotten in the pickle barrel they find themselves in.

Other than that same old same old just a different day..
edit on 727thk19 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Seems as if the universal consciousness currently has a lot of negative energy in the mix. There's so much negativity in the world right now, it's palpable and is bound to affect the entire world - hence the extreme global happenings. It feels like the negativity is spiraling out of control.

I can tell you from my personal experience, I've always been a "glass half full kinda gal". Over the last year of two, it's been a battle to keep up that way of thinking.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
There has always some dissent happening around the world since time began. As said before , it's just that with the rise of the internet you can find out about a fight last night in a little village just outside of Butan.
What anyone who worries about this, get yourself up to Yellowstone Park, walk into the woods a few miles and sit down. There is no chaos there, the world is still turning and if your really lucky a grizzly bear will come and eat you, just like 100 years ago, like 200 years ago. Keep going nothing changes for nature, it's only man that thinks that. Oh, don't say but man is changing nature.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

We're already behind schedule: 2012 it's in millenium terms just 5 minutes late.

DOOM!
Or it's Revelation time and we're 1000 years late.

But we're overdue either way.

According to many perceptions on the 2012 Mayan calendar end date woo — 2012 was supposed to be a consciousness shift, not a pole shift.

In hindsight, I would say there has been a dramatic polarity change on this planet, consciousness wise since then.

I know that my mind thinks completely differently, than I did in 2012. And I’m no spring chicken.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think there's just too many people. There are a ton of ways humanity can be wiped out at this point and a plethora of groups trying to maintain control and power. I don't think there is an over arching Illuminati style group running things but rather a bunch of greedy apes doing what they can to stay on top. These groups clashing and trying to prepare for long term sustainability leads to a general chaos. One benefit however of being in such a relatively peaceful time is that humans naturally don't want to lose what they have and so take fewer risks and stir the pot less.

Were still beholden to the same primal urges we had 12,000 years ago so the stability causes a lot of existential dread as were hard wired to worry about the next oncoming calamity, and the majority worrying about losing their comfort opens up a vacuum for a nut job to take advantage of the complacency.

I don't think there's much going on other than a bunch of people freaking out about the prospects of loosing what they have in the myriad number of ways that it could occur.

<< 1   >>

join