It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witches ‘Spell’ President Trump In Pre-Halloween Showdown

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Don't worry. I think this falls under similar rules as fortune cookies - it won't come true if you say it out loud. Pretty sure on that.
edit on 10/25/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

It didn’t work the first time so now they have to REeee-spell.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

autumn witches are very seasonal

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

So when it fails they can all say it is real and their powers cancelled each other out.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Religious prayer groups don't conduct prayers against others. They pray FOR them.

I've heard both witches and religious people pray. In many cases, the prayers are nearly indistinguishable. "FOR" often equals against, but I get your point.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

The Rule of Three (also Three-fold Law or Law of Return) is a religious tenet held by some Wiccans/Pagans and occultists. It states that whatever energy a person puts out into the world, be it positive or negative, will be returned to that person three times.

Well there are rules for everything. I'm pretty sure this is a common one among "Witches".

Karma's A Witch.
edit on 25-10-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
So we've got folks on the left binding Trump from doing any harm... and folks on the right blessing Trump to do good... so Trump's pretty much golden at this point, right?

What does that mean for the rest of us?

Winning!!!

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

So this really is. . .

(wait for it. . . . )

A witch hunt against Trump!

I'll show myself out.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So this really is. . .

(wait for it. . . . )

A witch hunt against Trump!

I'll show myself out.

--------------------------------------

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I'm a witch too, only I like Trump and his crazy ways. he runs the country like a business that is in dire needs of streamlining and sorting. I'll put a word in on the 'for Trump' spells, I know it will work.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I could just imagine the outrage if Obama had been "cursed".....

This crap is just too funny.....

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

>>> And on the topic of Halloween, here's another conspiracy to " chew" on. I heard on the news that the top 5 favorite Halloween candies were M&Ms, Reese's PBC, Snickers, Kit Kats... and .... Candy Corn. ?! That hated corn syrup confection that is the bargain basement treat of last resort. I've heard it mentioned on some kind of ad in a Wal Mart and saw a Brach's display. I remember it as a kid in the 1970s, we'd end up throwing it at each other. It was always the last treat but was kind of nice when it was tied up in plastic wrap with a litle presentation. But HITH did it make the top five? Are the candy producers trying to get people to buy conr syrup and not the higher quality chocoalte candies? Maybe its a psy op to see if they can convince people to buy crap . If we can be suckered into buying crap like candy corn, maybe they can sell us crap and say its ice cream. Or tell us a BS story about politics or someone in politics and have us believe it. Or not to believe a story that would destroy someone in politics. Maybe the candy corn is drugged. hmmmm.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Halloween wouldn't be Halloween without candy corn. I think it's even illegal or something.

Oh and the 'witches' and their 'spell'? Can you say 'fart in the wind'?

God's got this one.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Thousands of self-declared ‘ witches’ will cast a unified ‘ spell’ on POTUS Donald Trump this weekend and “yes” this news piece is a work of non-fiction and not a joke.

Yes, the forces of good and evil are at it again. I'll leave it to ATS to decide WHICH side is WITCH.

...according to Extra Newsfeed , on October 25th at 11:59 PM thousands of “witches” believing they have the powers to contradict science, will perform a “binding ritual” on the U.S. President.

Put it on your appointment calendar. In the America's, tonight's the night. No word on whether Hillary will lead the ritual herself, or if AOC will assist in unleashing the hounds of hell on the Orange man.

As a 2016 Politico.com article said that as “germaphobe” Trump said the act of shaking hands is a “curse” of American society. Thus, he too, just like the witches, must believe in curses, so he might be uneasy this weekend and can expect a higher than normal scorecard.

Oh no's...if you believe in the curse, you give it power. But never fear, the other witches shall save the day...

However, on the right there are similar activists who in a recent report on ConservativeFighters.org said renowned Catholic exorcist , Gary Thomas, held masses to counteract the group of witches earlier attempts to “ hex” the success of the now Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, Brett Kavanaugh.

But seriously folks...

With gangs of witches on the left attacking the president with spells and exorcists on the right holding ancient rituals to defend, I bet you some of the US’s 500,000 homeless people would love a witch to turn a newspaper into a sandwich, or for an exorcist to rid them of their demons.

...we live in the 21rst century, not the middle ages. Source

Happy All Hollows 2019.

I am a VERY VERY POWEFUL wizard and I have already made much more powerful spells to not only block their spells but return upon them three fold. So you witches better be ready.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
How quickly we forget what happened to Hillary, last time she tried that krap!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Witchology vs Maverick Develism

My money is on the POC(T)US not those who focus on Hocus!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
witches casting a spell is no less mental than Christians casting prayers .

all mumbo jumbo

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This thread is sooo funny

Smiley Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Some countries have outlawed witchcraft and curses against it's leaders and will give the death penalty for anyone caught doing such things.

Witchcraft and hexes are not a joke or make believe.

Oh boy.

2nd line.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join