It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking forward to US elections 2020

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Guys,

I have to tell you. I'm trembling with anticipation of the coming US elections. It truly is, the greatest show on Earth. It has got everything.

A pre warmup in shape of 4 years of mudslinging, soap-opera like twists and turns, clowns, jugglers, awkward elephants, murders, love affairs, abuse, side stories, international intrigue, psychological thriller episodes, real live drama you couldn't make up if you were a Hollywood screenplay writer. Media involved up to their necks in this multimillion dollar production, putting that final hot pepper ingredient into the soup.

It all peaks in the final day of elections when votes are getting counted, and the drama boils over. Oooh the anticipation. The look on faces of losers while watching a global media meltdown. And then...just when you think it's over, you realize it's just a beginning of a new cycle. Thank you God.

So, I wanted to let you know...us international members care about US elections. We care dearly. And we cant wait for it. One could even understand Putin for wanting to interfere. I mean, who wouldnt want to be a part of that show.

In closing, I want to thank America and it's people...for awakening my sleeping interest in politics. I have been missing a lot. 2016 was my sobering moment.

GOOOOOOO USA !!!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Me too !

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'm not even American, and I am SO excited.

Trump is going to kill it, and the crazies aren't going to know what to do!

So much awesome is ahead.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

So much awesome is ahead.

I think I'm hooked. Last time I was that hooked on a TV show, was back in 90's when Twin Peaks was showing for the first time

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
I think I'm hooked. Last time I was that hooked on a TV show, was back in 90's when Twin Peaks was showing for the first time

Then you'll really like this, the Democrat and Republican parties are like the twin peaks of political stupidity.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It’s like waiting to watch a movie that you’ve already seen the script for.

The outcome is already known

Which is why the loudest screechers are becoming louder.

There is a group of users on this site who are dreading Election Day.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Then you'll really like this, the Democrat and Republican parties are like the twin peaks of political stupidity.

touche

But in all honesty...everywhere in the world..politics is. It's just...that US version is richer with more bells and whistles. More vibrant colors, more insanity...and that's why I like it

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Give us credit, we do crazy better than just about anybody.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I don't think it really matters who gets elected. We had the same foreign policy with Bush, Obama, and Trump. We've had the same domestic policies too.

The Council of Foreign Relations defines foreign policy for both parties.

Lobbyists define domestic policy for both parties.

NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE.

I will admit however if Hillary got elected we would have bombed Iran by now. It seems inevitable at some point because bombing Iran is what the CFR wants.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I'm giddy with excitement.

I can hardly contain myself!

... Oops I've had an accident.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

It's really just a waste of time. Whoever counts the votes decides the election. If Democrats control the state house the state goes Democrat. If Republicans control the state house the state goes Republican. It's rigged.

When I was growing up pre-election polling matched election results exactly! It was a major scandal if they did not match.

Since 2000, however, they NEVER match!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I don't think it really matters who gets elected. We had the same foreign policy with Bush, Obama, and Trump. We've had the same domestic policies too.

The Council of Foreign Relations defines foreign policy for both parties.

Lobbyists define domestic policy for both parties.

NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE.

I will admit however if Hillary got elected we would have bombed Iran by now. It seems inevitable at some point because bombing Iran is what the CFR wants.

If you think Trump's policies are the same as Obama's, you aren't paying attention.

Like Trump, or not, it's no accident that we have a good economy, historically low unemployment across the board, and substantially higher jobs growth. It is a direct result of slashing regulations, and a corporate tax rate cut, that puts us on par with other industrial nations.

He is at least trying to do something about unfair trade practices.

His border policy is tougher than any president I remember.

He also appoints SCOTUS justices that are believers in the Constitution, rather than legislators, which is not in their purview.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If you take glee in all this mindless, pointless bickering and 24/7 Jerry Springer Show BS. I feel sorry for you.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'm not.

50/50 odds a Warren or Sanders will be the next president.

Then you'll be really screwed Mr and Mrs. 'Murica.

Eff yeah.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I want whatever you've been smoking... NOT.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

rotflmao!!!!!

Oh, wait...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Shouldn't be laughing.

I'm just not underestimating the last three years of the vast Never Trump's political hackery machine.

And I'm not underestimating the stupidity of the 'Murican public.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I'm not.

Then you'll be really screwed Mr and Mrs. 'Murica.

Eff yeah.

I really doubt that Warren or Sanders will be the democratic candidate.Somehow,
her infernal highness,Clinton,will be the candidate for the demonrats.I have been
preparing for such a calamity just incase she wins.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

So, I wanted to let you know...us international members care about US elections. We care dearly. And we cant wait for it.

That's only because you don't have to endure the non-stop beat down of douchey political campaign advertisements for the next year!

Campaign reform should come down to one prime issue: Political ads should only be aired if they are about the candidate running, showcasing his or her abilities and accomplishments, with absolutely NO mention of any other candidate allowed.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I can see her stealing her nomination again.

I wonder if they'll blame the Russians again if she loses this go round.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join