It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wait for the facts... Impeachment & Durham/IG Horowitz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
My oh my, all the premature predictions and spin makes my head spin! On both Impeachment and the Durham/IG Horowitz investigations: we have hardly any actual facts, just leaks.

How hard can it be to just stick to the facts? Just say: It could be, I don’t know’.

Also: why is it perfectly okay to investigate Trump (first the Mueller investigation and now the secret impeachment) but it is β€˜ALL POLITICAL’ and bad when a career prosecutor is looking at the other side?

If a subject to an investigation is innocent, they will find it.
If a subject to an investigation is guilty, they will find it.

They will get their fair trial, they will be able to defend themself. (except for the impeachment, that is not fair for now!)
Keep a bit of faith in all of this!
Remember due proces.
Remember the assumption of innocence.
Remember investigations are okay, as long it is based on facts.

Try to keep your head cool and again: just stick to the actual facts. They are coming out soon.

Peace!

EDIT: I know this is a conspiracy website. But also conspiracies are based in facts. Otherwise it is just fantasy.
edit on 25-10-2019 by Goedhardt because: Pizza

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt

Remember due proces.
Remember the assumption of innocence.

LOL Democrats could use a lesson in both at this point. Trump has been guilty (of something, anything) since being elected.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Your main point of assumption of innocence, i conflict with the assumption. I prefer to state ignorance.

Otherwise on point.

a reply to: Goedhardt

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
We can all learn a lesson.

I havent yet learned the lesson yet

a reply to: ATruGod

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I get your point, but if not for speculation, things would be pretty dull.

I do think it's very significant that the status of the inquiry has been changed to a criminal investigation.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

I do think it's very significant that the status of the inquiry has been changed to a criminal investigation.

I agee on both points. The change of the nature of th investigation is a fact. That fact also means things, like that they must have found some evidence. Otherwise it would not have been changed.

Pretty dull maybe, but the partizan fighting and devision in the US terrible to see. Then I prefer dullness to fighting. All the fighting kills all nuance.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt

originally posted by: Mach2

I agee on both points. The change of the nature of th investigation is a fact. That fact also means things, like that they must have found some evidence. Otherwise it would not have been changed.

Pretty dull maybe, but the partizan fighting and devision in the US terrible to see. Then I prefer dullness to fighting. All the fighting kills all nuance.

The level of divisions, the dichotomy between left and right, and the reasons for it could be a thread on it's own.

Honestly, with the way that most media have become editorials, and regurgitation of talking points, it virtually impossible to get straight factual, and nothing but the facts information.

Add to this, the internet makes it possible for everyone to live in an echo chamber of their own making should they choose to do so.

Even our education system has become more about "conditioning" than education.

I don't realistically see it going back to the way it was a few decades previous.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

it's almost like it's not worth the money spent to buy newspapers anymore..

Oh wait

that IS what happened

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€πŸ‘Œ

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: Mach2

it's almost like it's not worth the money spent to buy newspapers anymore..

Oh wait

that IS what happened

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€πŸ‘Œ

The real losers in all this are citizens. We don't know what is going on other than nothing is happening with healthcare, gun violence in black communities and the drug epidemic. All things that have no impact on those in Congress. They have great healthcare and are shielded from crime and drugs even though it's happening in D.C not that far from their offices.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

And all the media spin, politicians spewing drivel and hyperbolic rhetorical performances that are gearing up on all sides...

Won't do anything to change those 'pesky' facts which keep getting into the way whilst trying to push a narrative.

Stay tuned to the facts. Ignore the rhetoric. My 2 cents.

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
You have to admit that Trump got the Democrats and the media to stick their feet in their mouths again.

Remember when Trump was chastised for calling the Mueller investigation a political witch hunt. Why, he was demeaning the fine rank and file members of the FBI and DOJ.... remember that?

Now the shoe is on the other foot. The Dems and MSM are blaming Barr and Durham of political goals in their investigation.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
You have to admit that Trump got the Democrats and the media to stick their feet in their mouths again.

You wouldn't think that was possible, since their heads are already up their rears

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Sorry but the Democrats and the left on ATS has put to rest the "presumtion of Innocents"

it's is no where in the constitution

it's only "common law" they said but it's not in writing so it does not apply any longer..

No I'm not making this up...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

Sorry but the Democrats and the left on ATS has put to rest the "presumtion of Innocents"

it's is no where in the constitution

it's only "common law" they said but it's not in writing so it does not apply any longer..

No I'm not making this up...

I agree with you. It’s sad, but true... It’s a lefty thing, not just in the US. It’ just one of the freedoms that are getting taken away.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I have to go leave a leak, that is actually a fact.

Seems like most of what is going around in politics is just leaks....which most times are just people's opinions or belief of what may be transpiring. They hear one thing and make an opinion, that is information out of context, it is most often flawed if you just use a part of the whole picture.

top topics

join