It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sentences 16 to death for burning teenage girl alive

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Ok you havnt lied, ahem
But so far you have said of me in just this thread

I believe there is No chance at redemption for criminals
I know everything about the bible
There is no hell
I want to/ other people to stone convicted criminals to death

You Sheye have accused me of saying and believing all those things, not one of them is true, none
One or two a mistake maybe but not 4 , you are lying to justify your childish argument, maybe just lying to yourself
You are a parody of Cathy Newman

Just stop saying things that are not true, that would be really nice

You are welcome to believe anything you want, but don’t make others believe what isn’t true about me, that’s disgraceful on your behalf.

If criminals think it’s ok to kill a girl with fire then I think it’s ok for a government to execute those convicted of the crime
I don’t care for your opinion of me

I pray those murderers will repent and find grace

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Sheye

Ok you havnt lied, ahem
But so far you have said of me in just this thread

I believe there is No chance at redemption for criminals
I know everything about the bible
There is no hell
I want to/ other people to stone convicted criminals to death

You Sheye have accused me of saying and believing all those things, not one of them is true, none
One or two a mistake maybe but not 4 , you are lying to justify your childish argument, maybe just lying to yourself
You are a parody of Cathy Newman

Just stop saying things that are not true, that would be really nice

You are welcome to believe anything you want, but don’t make others believe what isn’t true about me, that’s disgraceful on your behalf.

If criminals think it’s ok to kill a girl with fire then I think it’s ok for a government to execute those convicted of the crime
I don’t care for your opinion of me

I pray those murderers will repent and find grace

Now you are lying about me ! I used the example of Jesus stopping the mob from stoning someone to death who had broken the law , while you agreed the 16 men should hang for their crime.

You’re the one twisting everything I’ve said and also twisting around what you’ve said. I can go back and find where you said you didn’t believe in everlasting hell, and I assumed you didn’t believe in hell at all. I ‘ve never heard of the concept of hell being only for a limited time.

Quit lying about me.. and twisting everything I say.. and STOP replying to my posts.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

"Was there not one human being there?" I've wondered many times regarding cultures who practice inbreeding (look up muslims and/or pakistanis + inbreeding) if the sick mindset of the radicals among muslims, as well as the Bangaladeshis in this story because they too practice inbreeding...is due to century after century of inbreeding upon inbreeding and what it has done to the human DNA and brain function. Inbreeding not only screws up DNA, but can distort and deform bodies...we see it in animals all the time.

It truly astounds me as to just how much inbreeding happily goes on around the world, even though they've been warned by doctors and scientists about the awful results that can and do happen and are being out right DENIED by those practicing inbreeding! I never knew so many people are so clueless and ignorant on the subject! But, maybe that's why these monsters had the mindset and lack of being "human" to do what they did...just like the young Indian girl, a student studying to be a doctor in India who was raped on a bus while on a date, AFTER DARK by 6 males and one of them reached UP INTO HER BODY and pulled out her insides! She didn't survive...and nearly as bad...the POS who did this to her could have cared less...he was unrepentant, defiant and felt he did NOTHING wrong right to the day he was walked to the gallows. I think that was a documentary on Netflix called "India's Daughters"? GOD! It was sickening. Another documentary I saw once showed an Indian woman being interviewed as she stood before the camera admitting to murdering 6 (SIX!)of her newborns because they were FEMALE. She finally had a male and I suppose stopped murdering any more children. It floors me that so much of this world is still so barbaric and ignorant...
edit on 7-11-2019 by ScrazzleBerry3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join