It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sentences 16 to death for burning teenage girl alive

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScrazzleBerry3
a reply to: 727Sky
But, yeah...there are many things that people need to get over and see a different side of before a truly civilized world will emerge. As much as I hate to say it...a lot of it relates back to religion, especially when you can see that there have been more deaths in the name of "religion" than ALL deaths by war, murder, pestilence, disease throughout time added up.

I agree, providing we acknowledge atheism a religion, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot to name a few atheist motivated and successful at slaughtering an uncountable amount of people

Unbelievably ignorant comment

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I apologize if I have you mixed up with someone else. I was sure it was you who said God couldn’t be so cruel as to allow for eternal punishment, which I view as hell.

But I see your berating style and attitude hasn’t changed ( thank heavens not all Christian men are like that).

Back on topic... there have been and still are abhorrent criminal acts on this planet.. many that never see justice on this planet. I have far more faith in God’s justice, in his own timing, than I do in man’s justice.

Satan rules this planet and is behind so many of the atrocious crimes, in spirit. Why let his spirit dominate in the revenge of these atrocities.

That’s my take on it.. good bye

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Eternal hell, no I don’t believe that humans are subject to an eternity of torture
I have never read in the bible humans are eternal never mind a loving God wants them suffering eternally

Should you be able to persuade me otherwise, I doubt you understand the bible. It’s a lot harder to understand than you imagine

Believing in hell and believing that hell for humanity is not eternal are significantly different positions

Remember when earlier I asked you to comprehend, read carefully and then comment
You don’t think Sheye, you talk without thinking

I don’t believe in eternal hell for humans, ok
If you want to respond to my opinion, read carefully, think what I said through first then respond
Or better, ask for me to define my opinion rather than throw ignorant accusations at me

The issue Sheye is your arrogance and hi horse Christianity, the, I am better than you attitude you pursued, it doesn’t work

My faith, my theology, it’s significant

Why let Satan’s spirit dominate in revenge?
Because the majority of people are not christian and many Christians seek revenge, that’s why
I have faith in God’s justice as well, I also see the need for civil justice

About 10 years ago, machine gun preacher made its movie debut, did you see it?
Did you have an opinion
Children being forced to join an army and kill, a Christian stopping child soldiers by killing the adults who forced children to kill and be killed

You don’t think things through Sheye, you run on emotion.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Dp
edit on 27-10-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
A teenage girl was burned alive and the discussion turns to religious beliefs. Religious beliefs are faith based as no one really knows unless you ask the Christens, Buddhist, Muslims, Hindus etc etc Someone is thinking they have the answers and if that floats their boat good for them; in the mean time people are being killed all over this world because of some religious belief that disagrees with someone else's religion.

Was the girl praying when she was being bound and doused, then set upon by fire ? Did she scream and beg for mercy as the flames consumed her body ?

Probably ...

Is she in some nice place now with angels or 21 virgins ? I doubt it ? At least she is no longer in pain as burning is right at the top of my list of not wanting to go there and experience that game.

Will she be reincarnated into a life that has much beauty and happiness since her current life was terminated in such a horrible way ?

She is dead by the hands of 16 people who IMO should receive the very same punishment only this time no hospital or drugs to sooth the pain and the punishment should be televised and or held in a public square for all to see who want to see..
edit on 727thk19 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   

The issue Sheye is your arrogance and hi horse Christianity, the, I am better than you attitude you pursued, it doesn’t work

I’m sorry, but the arrogance and hi horse attitude is your gig. I’ve been quite honest in saying I’m far from perfect... something you can’t seem to claim.

You are not my teacher, nor do I wish you to be.
That is all..

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

She is dead by the hands of 16 people who IMO should receive the very same punishment only this time no hospital or drugs to sooth the pain and the punishment should be televised and or held in a public square for all to see who want to see..

Yes.. let us become barbarians in the name of justice. That would serve our planet so well. 🙄

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

I’m sorry, but the arrogance and hi horse attitude is your gig. I’ve been quite honest in saying I’m far from perfect... something you can’t seem to claim.

You are not my teacher, nor do I wish you to be.
That is all..

Shaye, you are as rude and arrogant as I am, make no mistake
Your passive aggressive style is just a different shade of abuse

You claim knowledge you don’t have or understand

I am not your teacher, go find one
edit on 27-10-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

But, yeah...there are many things that people need to get over and see a different side of before a truly civilized world will emerge. As much as I hate to say it...a lot of it relates back to religion, especially when you can see that there have been more deaths in the name of "religion" than ALL deaths by war, murder, pestilence, disease throughout time added up.

I agree, providing we acknowledge atheism a religion, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot to name a few atheist motivated and successful at slaughtering an uncountable amount of people

Atheism is not a religion. How can you relate the actions of those people to others that just do not believe in a god?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109

Atheism is not a religion. How can you relate the actions of those people to others that just do not believe in a god?

Well you grouped all faiths, atheism is a faith
What, don’t like me grouping all religions, faiths together like you do/did

Atheism is a hive mind, all atheists say that religion kills but Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot we’re not religious, hundreds of millions to those atheist regimes, did you forget

I can argue a stupid argument as well as any atheist, just to see your reaction and watch you cry “unfair” “ it’s not true” “ you are mean”

Many things people have to get over, atheist regimes is one of them
Common sense is not common

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Well you grouped all faiths, atheism is a faith
What, don’t like me grouping all religions, faiths together like you do/did

Atheism is a hive mind, all atheists say that religion kills but Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot we’re not religious, hundreds of millions to those atheist regimes, did you forget

I can argue a stupid argument as well as any atheist, just to see your reaction and watch you cry “unfair” “ it’s not true” “ you are mean”

Many things people have to get over, atheist regimes is one of them
Common sense is not common
I did not make any statement grouping all religions like that. You must be thinking of someone else. I believe some religion is bad, yes, but not all.

Also, I am not an atheist. I just don't see how atheists should have to answer for these evil dictators. You could just as well blame communism, but why is it you blame atheists?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucky109

Hey Luck, your comment 1 page ago

“been more deaths in the name of "religion" than ALL deaths by war, murder, pestilence, disease throughout time added up.”

And I don’t think that’s accurate, throw in atheist lead and controlled dictatorships and I will agree with those comments

Why should I answer for Muslims, Catholics, Buddhist’s , Hindus or Pagans and not those with a faith in there being no God?

Strangely I would never deny that religion is brutal, violent and lead by criminals, even Christianity though many atheists would never admit that their belief can be run by evil people as well.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I didn't make those comments. That was someone else.

And atheists beliefs weren't run by anybody that I'm aware of. Some with atheist beliefs may have done some bad things, but they were not atheist leaders in any way. There isn't a structure to the belief system like that. You're just trying to misleed the gullible.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I didn't make those comments. That was someone else.

And atheists beliefs weren't run by anybody that I'm aware of. Some with atheist beliefs may have done some bad things, but they were not atheist leaders in any way. There isn't a structure to the belief system like that. You're just trying to misleed the gullible.

My apologies wrong poster They were not your words sorry 😐

Many atheists join clubs, there are atheists churches

Some religious people have done bad things, but not everyone follows them

Dawkins is an atheist leader, Hitchens before his death. Stalin and Mao ran countries based on atheism, leaders who enforced state atheism, prisons if you were not an atheists

But that’s not my point
Can’t group,all religions and say something without me saying atheists are all alike
I was counter arguing with the same dumb argument, it’s dumb argument, I already said that

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

this and marital rape are among the reasons I detest these cultures
and would be nice to see the global community sanction the hell out of that region because of their treatment of women !

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Funny, that’s how I see you.

I’ve never professed to be all knowing of the bible like you have. You are the one who keeps arrogantly telling me to study it, like you have somehow mastered the art of understanding it.

I don’t see it Raggedyman and as far as accusing me of passive aggressive action, I think you deflect from your own obviously passive aggressive tendencies.

Bye...

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I’ve never professed to be all knowing of the bible like you have. You are the one who keeps arrogantly telling me to study it, like you have somehow mastered the art of understanding it.

I don’t see it Raggedyman and as far as accusing me of passive aggressive action, I think you deflect from your own obviously passive aggressive tendencies.

Bye...

“Bye”, I highly doubt that

So I claim to know everything about the bible do I, in fact I professed that I know everything about the bible did I
Really Sheye?

Please stop replying to me, I would appreciate that

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Bye...

“Bye”, I highly doubt that

So I claim to know everything about the bible do I, in fact I professed that I know everything about the bible did I
Really Sheye?

Please stop replying to me, I would appreciate that

When someone consistently tells someone else to go study their bible when they are debating theological truths , they are in fact saying their understanding of the bible is superior.

I will stop replying to you when you stop replying to me... so STOP.
edit on 28-10-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Yes Sheye, I would suggest my theology is superior to yours, based on my faith
A Catholic with a Catholic theology would suggest their opinion is superior to mine, it’s subjective.
A Calvinist would suggest their Calvinism is pretty superior to my Molinism though I readily dismiss calvinism as delusional

As for you, you have no theological comprehension at all , just pure emotion based ranting

Even worse, you put words in my mouth, say that I have said thing I personally think are ludicrous. You construct a statement, say I said that statement and argue I am wrong, so disingenuous, so reproachable

And no, I won’t stop, don’t have to.
Stop lying about what I have said, then I won’t reply

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Yes Sheye, I would suggest my theology is superior to yours, based on my faith
A Catholic with a Catholic theology would suggest their opinion is superior to mine, it’s subjective.
A Calvinist would suggest their Calvinism is pretty superior to my Molinism though I readily dismiss calvinism as delusional

As for you, you have no theological comprehension at all , just pure emotion based ranting

Even worse, you put words in my mouth, say that I have said thing I personally think are ludicrous. You construct a statement, say I said that statement and argue I am wrong, so disingenuous, so reproachable

And no, I won’t stop, don’t have to.
Stop lying about what I have said, then I won’t reply

I said stop replying to me if you want me to stop replying to you.

I haven’t lied about anything, and it is you throwing gross accusations around.

You believe in hell, yet it is not eternal to you.. that is where I was wrong in assuming you didn’t believe in hell. I wasn’t lying.. merely misunderstood your confused biblical understanding.

Listen up Raggedyman... I can see we are not going to agree no matter how we hash things out.. let’s leave it at that.

I’ll let God be my judge as well as yours... now as per your same request.. PLEASE stop replying to me...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join