It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sentences 16 to death for burning teenage girl alive

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Absolutely, it is for those wronged as much

The issue I hear here and it’s pretty tragic is forgive and forget, bit forgive and forget is not biblical or christian
It amazes me the amount of secularists who want to deny justice

But you are right, it heals but so does love and acceptances of the wounded party

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Just because God can forgive nearly anything doesn’t mean that there are no consequences for sin How do you understand that Have you ever read the Old Testament, all the laws, judgements, wars and deaths

From my understanding of the New Testament, we do not live under the laws of the old testament.
But yes.. I do believe there should be consequences for civil laws broken, otherwise we would have chaos on this planet.
Do I believe in the death penalty ? Not so sure.. but in some cases it seems reasonable where the crime is so serious and the criminals show no remorse... which I’m not sure is the case in this situation.

I wasn’t going to reply to you because of your consistent condescending tone. But you asked, so I answered. So happy I don’t belong to your church. 🙄 You must be one of those real condescending know it alls in your congregation that everyone secretly despises.
edit on 25-10-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Nusrat Jahan Rafi

I will meet you in Valhalla

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Wow, horrific story. The method of execution in Bangladesh is hanging so the gallows are going to be busy. Wonder how long they'll be on death row.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Truly awful story. Yes, in this case I agree with the sentencing of the perpetrators, but what of the original offender? The head who committed sexual harassment? Is he being charged for that? Is there an investigation into whether he put the killing mob up to doing the killing? If he is the type to sexually harass students, has he done this in the past and got away with it? Is it likely he will do it again in the future?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Just because God can forgive nearly anything doesn’t mean that there are no consequences for sin How do you understand that Have you ever read the Old Testament, all the laws, judgements, wars and deaths

From my understanding of the New Testament, we do not live under the laws of the old testament.
But yes.. I do believe there should be consequences for civil laws broken, otherwise we would have chaos on this planet.
Do I believe in the death penalty ? Not so sure.. but in some cases it seems reasonable where the crime is so serious and the criminals show no remorse... which I’m not sure is the case in this situation.

I wasn’t going to reply to you because of your consistent condescending tone. But you asked, so I answered. So happy I don’t belong to your church. 🙄 You must be one of those real condescending know it alls in your congregation that everyone secretly despises.

Yes I am a condescending know it all to condescending know nothings Sheye.

I draw a line at pedophiles in the JW church re our JW friend Edge, his preaching that his church is perfect when the evidence is contrary and also JJ who clearly doesn’t understand God’s love and suggests he knows Christian theology, he doesn’t

And yourself, speaking on behalf of all christians, like you know theology and it’s clear you don’t
Pretty glad I don’t attend your church

Sheye I am happy to point out where I think you are wrong, but even better, happy to point you in the direction of Christian teaching that is significantly deeper than the milk bowl you are currently drinking from
But it’s your choice

I can’t make you

And if you want to argue, that’s fine, just don’t use opinion.

Your understanding is correct, we don’t live under Mosaic laws, we live under the law of love and our respective countries civil law and their justice systems

If I break the law I suffer the law

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I draw a line at pedophiles in the JW church re our JW friend Edge, his preaching that his church is perfect when the evidence is contrary and also JJ who clearly doesn’t understand God’s love and suggests he knows Christian theology, he doesn’t

And yourself, speaking on behalf of all christians, like you know theology and it’s clear you don’t
Pretty glad I don’t attend your church

Sheye I am happy to point out where I think you are wrong, but even better, happy to point you in the direction of Christian teaching that is significantly deeper than the milk bowl you are currently drinking from
But it’s your choice

I can’t make you

And if you want to argue, that’s fine, just don’t use opinion.

Your understanding is correct, we don’t live under Mosaic laws, we live under the law of love and our respective countries civil law and their justice systems

If I break the law I suffer the law

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

This pretty much shows the extent of how you practice your “ laws of love”. I’m far from a perfect Christian, but I think you have some lessons to learn Raggedyman. You are in my prayers.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

This pretty much shows the extent of how you practice your “ laws of love”. I’m far from a perfect Christian, but I think you have some lessons to learn Raggedyman. You are in my prayers.

Thank young Sheye, grateful I am on your prayers but
Be more grateful if you put a bit of effort into studying the bible

None of what I am saying is to belittle you, just point out that you have an opinion, probably based on other than real theology

God is forgiving
But
Justice in our society is very important
They are not the same thing, it’s not hypocritical to want both

Now if you have a biblical counter argument, then show it to me. If you go to a church get your minister to answer my question so you are not confused
It’s not a game

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
this reminds me of that scene in "Heavy Metal" in the court for Captain Stern.

" he should be torn into little bitty pieces and Buried, ALIVE..."

(great music too)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

RIP little girl.

As to the perps, they should be gang-raped daily by the wrong sort for a few years and then flayed alive.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

None of what I am saying is to belittle you, just point out that you have an opinion, probably based on other than real theology

That’s a lie, you have done your best to belittle me, and that is what I was referring to about your “laws of love”.
If you loved your neighbor as yourself, you wouldn’t be so cruel and condescending in your approach to teach.

God is forgiving But Justice in our society is very important They are not the same thing, it’s not hypocritical to want both

Duh, of course not.. what is hypocritical is you telling JJ that his stance on serious criminals is so far off... and you did it in such a cruel condescending way.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

That’s a lie, you have done your best to belittle me, and that is what I was referring to about your “laws of love”.
If you loved your neighbor as yourself, you wouldn’t be so cruel and condescending in your approach to teach.

God is forgiving But Justice in our society is very important They are not the same thing, it’s not hypocritical to want both

Duh, of course not.. what is hypocritical is you telling JJ that his stance on serious criminals is so far off... and you did it in such a cruel condescending way.

I think you have belittled yourself Sheye
You got all ancie when i posted the evil of JW,org regarding Edges comments and you havnt stopped complaining since

Again go study
www.themeetinghouse.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

There will always be sects of Christianity that disagree with each other... and everyone seems to think their way is the right way. Tell me to read the bible all you want ( which I do ).. it won’t change the fact that we approach the differences differently.

I think God judges the heart.. and that includes the repentant heart. You yourself said that there is almost no sin he won’t forgive. That being said, we don’t know if some of these boys who followed along with the burning aren’t very sorry. It doesn’t seem right in my heart that so many will take glee in seeing them hang from a noose.

Being a Christian is difficult... Christ said to love our enemies and forgive them.
Something which is extremely difficult for me at times.. but heh.. I’ve never professed to be some pure perfect Christian.. far from it at times.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Sheye I never tell anyone to read the bible, never, it’s a waste of time

It needs to be studied, you need to read it in a group, you need to listen to others understandings, need to discuss it and consider your own position

And the JW org are not christian, they don’t meet the credal standard to be considered christian by the Christian churches standard, like mormons, like christadelphians and Christian Science.

They are a cult controlled by a leadership who brainwashed their members and attack and disfellowship from family and community anyone who speaks differently from their rigid guidelines.

You say different opinions, no, JWs don’t, a hive mind is what is enforced by their elders.

And finally, glee in hanging from a noose
I hope you are not inferring that of me, but

Better civil justice as opposed to individual revenge and chaos
If people are allowed to get away with evil then there will be problems
The Hatfields and McCoys, murder and revenge, society being torn apart due to lack of civil justice
What’s worse, hangings or gang violence and retribution?

It’s proven history, it’s a fact
Talk about love and forgiveness, Jesus and God all you want but I assure you, more people don’t believe and don’t care than do

The only sin God can’t forgive is the one where a person doesn’t accept Jesus.
I am talking civil law not spiritual law, two different perspectives, civil law dictates a secular moral standard

Civil law, court systems, judges and juries are completely different to Christianity, there is no connection at all or at least should be none.
And finally, sorry you don’t get any glee from hangings but their hangings are not for you, they are for others who will get satisfaction at seeing murderers face justice
Right or wrong, it’s not about you Sheye, sorry, it’s not all about you

Justice is love, God is love, God is justice
bible.knowing-jesus.com...
Think the reason why God is a God of justice

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

And finally, sorry you don’t get any glee from hangings but their hangings are not for you, they are for others who will get satisfaction at seeing murderers face justice Right or wrong, it’s not about you Sheye, sorry, it’s not all about you

I’m well aware this is not about me. It was not my daughter burned to the point of dying three days later.
But if it were.. it would still sadden me deeply to see 16 boys hanging from a noose.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
A girl was sexually abused and then burned to death to keep her mouth shut, in a country that does not value women
If these “boys” get away with that kind of behaviour, what is the precedence being set
Can you imagine what other boys might think they can get away with in future
Can you just put emotion to the side and see the logic, even a little bit of the logic behind the death sentence

It’s terrible that these “boys” are going to die but it’s a terrible crime

Siren Kierkegaard, a great existential Christian philosopher said
“Do or don’t, both will be wrong”
That’s a life choice, it’s not easy, it’s never going to be

Christians are called to forgive not forget
Society has standards and a justice system that has to be served.
Even God will serve out justice in His time to all humanity

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Can you just put emotion to the side and see the logic, even a little bit of the logic behind the death sentence

I don’t see logic behind the death sentence. I think it makes much more sense to imprison them into a life of hard manual labour for the rest of their lives.

Make them do the dirty work for their community and live a life of shame. Death may be the easy way out .. according to you if they are repentant and believe in Jesus, they go to heaven immediately. If they don’t believe in Jesus according to you, they don’t go to hell, because you say hell doesn’t exist.

Yeah.. death seems like the easy way out for them.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

You have to taken into consideration what country you're dealing with...one that accepts the act of rape as being nothing out of the ordinary, and no big deal.

I've seen several documentaries based on East Indian cultures and their brutalities are inhuman. Two thing I saw was one in which a woman was happily recounting where she smothered 6-7 of her own newborns because they were females...she stopped murdering her children when she finally had a male.

The other one, worse than that story is one I doubt many haven't heard of since it went worldwide and started a HUGE movement towards women's rights in India, that being about a young medical student out on a date who was brutalized by 6 men on a bus as they were trying to get home. The brutality ended when one of those monsters reached up inside of her and actually pulled her female organs AND intestines out of her body...then threw her and her boyfriend who had been beaten nearly to death off the bus. Needless to say the young lady died within a few days of the attack.

All of the males (I refuse to call them "men") were arrested and were in no way remorseful for their acts of rape and brutality, nor did they apologize, and the one who did the most aggressively horrifying act wasn't at all apologetic or shamed by what he did because he saw her as acting like what he called a common slut by being out past dark on a date with a young man. Right up to his death by hanging he never once showed any remorse nor apologized to the young girl's parents AND still thought he was right for what he did. His beliefs came not only from his "religious" ideas, but were mainly cultural.

So no, there were no human beings present in that group either...and it's beyond sickening to know that there are supposed human beings who aren't technically defined as mentally sick people who can do something that heinous and have not one bit of remorse, guilt or shame for doing it AND it's still going on TODAY...and quite honestly I have a tendency to blame ONE thing they do over there as a HUGE contributor to that mindset...inbreeding. I even asked a Pakistani who had joined ATS some years back invited subscribers to ask any question they wanted to ask and he would answer truthfully...I asked him about the inbreeding I heard they practice and if they still follow that trend...his answer was yes. If you think about it, century after century of inbreeding on top of inbreeding can and does bend DNA into shapes that will contribute to warped minds and acts such as the ones I described...and it shows no hint of declining even though they've been warned about what inbreeding can do, how it can warp human DNA and totally screw humans up. In fact, a few years ago in London, England a Danish psychologist did a paper about the Pakistani community and discovered that 70% of the Paki community there is inbred. He published his paper on line, and needless to say there were factions who tried unsuccessfully to have it banned. Personally, I don't think DNA is given anywhere near enough credit for many, MANY things that are wrong, as well as right with/in the human genome.

But, yeah...there are many things that people need to get over and see a different side of before a truly civilized world will emerge. As much as I hate to say it...a lot of it relates back to religion, especially when you can see that there have been more deaths in the name of "religion" than ALL deaths by war, murder, pestilence, disease throughout time added up.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Hmmm
Firstly, I think you should stop commenting on the story, you have no idea what has happened, to who and who committed the crimes. Your incessant noise is a reflection on your ignorance.
Sorry if that offends but. You use the emotive term “boys” they were are not “boys”
Clearly you don’t know the country the circumstances and the endemic social problems in relation to the value of women

If those convicted do end up being executed and they probably won’t be because of corruption in Bangladesh, accept Christ prior to execution, then yes, because that is what I believe the bible teaches

Now as for hell, really Sheye, I don’t believe in it?
Where did you read that, who told you, a Jehovah Witness? Really?
Where have Insaid I don’t believe in hell, ever, here or anywhere else

Jehovah Witnesses like Edge don’t believe in hell, but me?
Well you show me where I deny hell?
It can’t be hard to do, to prove, just point it out and you can shut me up, show me where I deny hell Sheye

I think earlier you said people should read your comments more carefully
I suggest you read mine more carefully as well as spend some more time comprehending my comments

You just keep putting you foot in your mouth, please stop it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join