It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan Interviewed Edward Snowden Yesterday And He Found No Evidence Of UFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Bingo. First, Snowden didn't work for the DIA, the NRO, AFOI or ONI. These are all different servers, networks, encryption, etc configured in ways to keep out the next Gary McKinnon. As for the NSA, I am a little miffed, as I thought something would be there too. Nevertheless, he could have been easily firewalled and not cleared for access, unless he maliciously tried - and he never stated that he attempted to circumvent things he was not cleared for, as dubious as the programs he revealed were.

I view Snowden as a patriot, but he only confirmed what many others had been saying anomalously through reporters or had known about scope and practice of these programs. Anyway, as encryption, firewalls, and processors have become generations more sophisticated, and designed to suppress the level of hacking by state actors or internal agency moles, its going to be difficult to get information unless it is purposely released or disclosed, IMO.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe highly classified material would be searchable on a network. His idea of searching was probably spending 5 minutes querying the server then chickening out.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

originally posted by: micpsiGovernment information on UFOs requires the highest level of security clearance to access.

According to who? You?

Well the name of this forum has part of the answer...

Nick Redfern summarizes Barry Goldwater's attempt to know the truth in this article

About ten or twelve years ago I made an effort to find out what was in the building at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base where the information is stored that has been collected by the Air Force, and I was understandably denied this request. It is still classified ABOVE TOP SECRET.

and this famous exchange

I called Curtis LeMay and I said, ‘General, I know we have a room at Wright-Patterson where you put all this secret stuff. Could I go in there?’ I’ve never heard General LeMay get mad, but he got madder than hell at me, cussed me out, and said, ‘Don’t ever ask me that question again!’”

If there was nothing to the stories at Wright-Patterson, you would think the General would just laugh it off.
edit on 3-11-2019 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

I have no idea how far Snowden got, I imagine most of this data would be on systems that are not networked. He could have told us he found the files on a few well known cases like Hudson Valley and it was really xyz... But I doubt he even knew what to look for as far as specific cases.

Understandably there is limited time on interview sessions like this, but you would think if he found out what really happened in Hudson Valley or any other case, it would have added to his legacy if he broke the story on what really happened.

It is interesting he believes he should have found the information if it existed, I guess there is a little narcissist in all of us... he was too good/well connected for this information to possibly hide from him !

You see the same thing with Bill Clinton, he would ask people to tell him about aliens, but he didnt have the background in UFOs to know the specific questions he should be asking.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny
First of all I doubt that Snowden took the entire NSA database with him on a tumbdrive. Second there must be files stored with access for just a few people..Third, I do not think that the ufo subject is something the nsa is interested in.

So, Snowden not finding stuff on ET says nothing. It says that Snowden is not in possesion of ET related stuff among files he took from the nsa.

edit on 3/11/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

"Third, I do not think that the ufo subject is something the nsa is interested in."

www.nsa.gov...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

So, in consideration of technologies, SSP's, or any other program related to the possibility of exopolitical relations, Snowden's own hubris would get beyond his own capability to do anything other than precursory, given his background.

The NSA would have COMINT and SIGNINT capabilities within special access groups to study and interpret data related to this topic and concurrent with the real principle of the 1947 National Security Act. Considering the array of brilliance and aptitude within the Puzzle Palace, there are some good mathematicians and technologists working with other "working groups" and detailed as such. I suspect projects are not in Ft Mead but at Los Alamos or other desert locations related to these projects, maybe even Greenbank, WVA. But I do not know.

More important, and what we all want to know, is how access to the ET phenomena is segregation among agencies, departments, corporations, and the elite. Snowden would never know about this, of course.

www.nsa.gov...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join