It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: DOJ Launches Criminal Investigation Seeks Charges In Russia Probe

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theyy
a reply to: face23785

omg did you just post an actual link of a list pf presidents LOL!!

you said all presidents in the past committed the crime trump did i want that list lol omg

you must be trolling.

Are presidential candidates exempt from the law? Yes or no.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

originally posted by: face23785

you made the claim not me i don't see any list of presidents like you claimed ill keep waiting lol

I claimed there is a list of past presidents? Um, yeah, I'll stick by that claim. I'll even stick by the claim that they all conducted foreign policy.

In all seriousness, do you have any humility? You really don't mind making a complete fool out of yourself like this for political gain?

I am thinking this one and a few others have to be troll accounts. There is no way a real life, rational human being thinks like this.

Yeah he's not that dumb. He's just not allowed to think for himself. He knows investigating a presidential candidate isn't against the law. That would mean that presidential candidates are exempt from the law.

They've backed themselves into such a sharp corner the lies have gotten astoundingly stupid to try to keep this moving somehow.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Um, the Ukrainians themselves knew about the withholding and that's why they sought advice about dealing w/Trump and his crony, Giuliani.
a reply to: KnoxMSP

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

dont bother they are so blinded by TDS

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami
Um, the Ukrainians themselves knew about the withholding and that's why they sought advice about dealing w/Trump and his crony, Giuliani.

The call was on July 25th. Every source I've seen says they didn't know the aid was being withheld until August. If you've got a source that says they knew before then, I'd love to see it.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

a reply to: cfnyaami

dont bother they are so blinded by TDS

Are presidential candidates exempt from the law? We all know the answer, I just wanna get you on record. Don't be a coward.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

What law did joe biden break? lol

still waiting on that list come on post it dont be a coward
edit on 25-10-2019 by Theyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Also dont forget trump asked china to investigate the bidens on live tv another crime on video lol

i almost forgot about that one.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Theyy

If the transcript was accurate, then I agree ... nothing there to impeach Trump on. However, since that release there have been multiple Trump Administration witnesses who have testified, Mick Mulvaney, White House Chief of Staff who might be in a position to know about quid pro quo, etc. etc.

And today, a judge decided that DOJ has to turn over the unredacted Mueller Report to the House.

Interesting times, eh?

Good grief. Mulvaney did not admit to quid pro quo involving the foreign aid.

What he was saying - and this is the truth - all foreign policy involves quid pro quo. He was not saying the quid pro quo in this case was giving aid for an investigation - it could have been dozens of things such as simply having the support of the US against Russia.

Now I know that is hard for your simple mind to understand - but people actually need to be motivated to do what you want. Making deals requires both sides getting something.

The hoops you morons and the media will jump through to find a gotcha is unbelievable. Your minds are so twisted, I would not be surprised if your brain literally looks like a pretzel.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

What law did joe biden break? lol

still waiting on that list come on post it dont be a coward

So no, Biden is not exempt from the law. Your childish silence confirms that. Thanks.

So investigating him is perfectly legal. You're also showing complete ignorance to how the law works. You don't have to be charged with breaking a law to be investigated. Uninformed, from start to finish. At least you guys are consistent. No matter what the subject, you don't know what you're talking about.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

The call was on July 25th. Every source I've seen says they didn't know the aid was being withheld until August. If you've got a source that says they knew before then, I'd love to see it.

To follow up on this, WaPo literally ran a story today explaining why the timing doesn't matter, so you know the timing does not line up the way they wanted it to. Ukraine didn't know the aid was being withheld. If they did, there would be no story purporting to explain why that's not important.
so predictable. The most important single element of the accusation all of a sudden doesn't matter because it didn't happen the way they need it to.

That's not journalism. That's activism.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

So no, you cant name the law joe biden broke for trump to withhold military aid for an investigation. lol just as i thought typical TDS

joe biden broke the law thats why trump illegally investigated him! and withheld miltary aid!

what law did he break?

..........all of them

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

So no, you cant name the law joe biden broke for trump to withhold military aid for an investigation. lol just as i thought typical TDS

joe biden broke the law thats why trump illegally investigated him! and withheld miltary aid!

what law did he break?

..........all of them

Again, since you're lying (and well aware that you're lying), I will set the record straight for anyone else reading this that's interested in facts. Then I'm gonna get going because I know you're just here to post lies over and over hoping you fool someone. It's not like you're actually here interested in factual discussion.

Investigations do not begin when someone is confirmed to have broken the law. If you were confirmed to have broken the law, you would just be arrested. Investigating Biden violates no laws at all. The transcript doesn't show any laws being broken. Presidential candidates are not exempt from the law, so if Biden is suspected of wrongdoing--which he is--it's perfectly legitimate to investigate him. If that weren't okay, all you'd have to do to get away with any crime is run for political office. We all know it doesn't work like that, including you. Your attempt to spin this with nonstop lies won't work. The American people can read the transcript for themselves. Ukraine didn't even know aid was being withheld. It wasn't a quid pro quo, and even if it was, that's still legal. Every president uses that in foreign policy. I provided two examples, which you of course ignored because you're not interested in facts. Your lies will not work. Best of luck with your lie-filled reply. You can have the last word. It will be full of lies that everyone here can see right through. I really hope someday you'll grow up.

(post by Theyy removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

It doesn't matter. Compared to what Obama/Biden ordered their people to do, President Trump is an angel.

Two trains racing to the station. The Trump Train will arrive first. Schiff's will break down on the way.
edit on 10/25/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Enough already. Thread closed for Staff review.
Please read the thread linked below.
It Is Time To Get The Mud Back Into The Political Mudpit

Take this seriously as accounts are in jeopardy for those who do not. This is not in the Mud Pit and baiting, trolling or political mud slinging can and will get you Posting Banned or worse.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join