It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: DOJ Launches Criminal Investigation Seeks Charges In Russia Probe

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: thedigirati

Definitely seems to be a syndrome issue always clipping statements short and ignoring all the facts. Sigh. The past 3 years has been exhausting to research and actually read/see/hear the truth for myself.

I can't imagine how the media, DNC, and Dems are going to try and spin when the DOJ begins filing actual criminal charges.

They've already got their spin out there. They're "just process crimes." You know, those things that were uber-serious during the Russia investigation.

I am just waiting for them to begin spouting off their nullification line...simply 'careless with no intent implied nor found'.

Edit add: reads post below this and laughs, then sighs deeply...it is just to sad and off topic to respond anymore.
edit on 10 25 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
My goodness. Y'all are triggered huh?

I've copied what I originally said which some are blatantly ignoring while accusing me of blatantly ignoring facts. My initial comment was based on my recollection and that I might be mistaken.

It's almost like this is personal ... LOL.

Anyway, good work forum gang!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gojira54
a reply to: Extorris

The main difference between this time and any of the others... the others were not part of a criminal investigation.

But, but, but it's real THIS TIME!!

It really doesn't matter to me. I am just starting to feel sorry for the exact same people making thread after thread after thread for years claiming people will go to jail.

When did these threads start? Loretta Lynch was going to jail, Valerie Jarrett? Huma, Hillary..?

I actually think it would be a fascinating OP to laundry list the threads claiming that the Next report would Convict people and they re going to jail.

It's been like 10 years of the same failed Propaganda and it's just bizarre it still works.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: burntheships

I can only hope that the facts will be uncovered and anyone who has broken the law is punished.

I agree 100%. I don't care if they're left wing or right. If Trump was actually guilty of a high crime and misdemeanor, I would support impeachment and a prison term for him.

But we all know he's not guilty of anything but winning the election they all thought Hillary was entitled to win.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Just walk away dude.

You can't spin your way out of what you said.

link   
a reply to: Gojira54

He is also Orange, never forget.

link   

When did they start?

What was the founding date of ATS again?

LOL.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I can only hope that the facts will be uncovered and anyone who has broken the law is punished.

All The Russia Collusion Clues Are Beginning To Point Back To John Brennan

And that is most likely the tip of the iceberg.

It is quite an elaborate data base of facts, reads a bit
more like a spy novel than anything else.

President Trump has a way of putting things simply,
he said to the effect " you will not believe it".

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

Just walk away dude.

You can't spin your way out of what you said.

I quoted what I said. Odd that you and the gang are ignoring that.

link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Extorris

LOL

OK

I am sure that everyone will finally get locked up THIS TIME...FOR REAL..

Still hanging your hopes on impeachment though?

Keep those fingers crossed

Not a hope of mine, I think it is really sad.

I also think it highly likely they will vote to impeach, as does most everyone else POTUS and team included.

I'd be interested in why you think that is unlikely prediction?

link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

He is also Orange, never forget.

The new color is peach.

Peach mints.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I agree 100%. I don't care if they're left wing or right. If Trump was actually guilty of a high crime and misdemeanor, I would support impeachment and a prison term for him.

But we all know he's not guilty of anything but winning the election they all thought Hillary was entitled to win.

This is actually an opportunity for the DOJ to instill a bit of trust back into our justice system, because right now?

I have no faith in our system, I don't believe that the rule of law is equally applied.

Here's to hoping that I'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
My goodness. Y'all are triggered huh?

I've copied what I originally said which some are blatantly ignoring while accusing me of blatantly ignoring facts. My initial comment was based on my recollection and that I might be mistaken.

It's almost like this is personal ... LOL.

Anyway, good work forum gang!

when one puts a foot into their own mouth, it's best to pull it out

not push it in up to the thigh..

Hope you were not embarrassed too much

sorry, your perceived superiority brought it on yourself

maybe try a bit of humility. I know it's difficult, I do it too.

we all need to be better.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I'd be curious to the questioning of someone like Brennan.

Because at his level, you only ask the questions you already have the answers to.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: thedigirati

You've misinterpreted my post again.

My comment is simple: calls for Trump's impeachment started after he became Presdient in 2017.

Your post is taking the opportunity to rail on Democrats which is cool. If you'd like to prove me wrong with, you know, actual evidence, feel free to post significant examples of Clinton or Democrats calling for Mr. Trump's impeachment before he was even inaugurated.

And here is yet another article to prove you wrong... Democrats calling for Trump to be impeached BEFORE the election... just walk away dude
psmag.com...

link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

That's right! Good point !

Is this Orange Man Gud or Orange Man Bad would you say?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

The main difference between this time and any of the others... the others were not part of a criminal investigation.

It really doesn't matter to me. I am just starting to feel sorry for the exact same people making thread after thread after thread for years claiming people will go to jail.

When did these threads start? Loretta Lynch was going to jail, Valerie Jarrett? Huma, Hillary..?

I actually think it would be a fascinating OP to laundry list the threads claiming that the Next report would Convict people and they re going to jail.

It's been like 10 years of the same failed Propaganda and it's just bizarre it still works.

I have to agree it is sad to have unequal justice in America. It is insulting to every American citizen that so many have been just given a slap on the wrist while average joe or Jane doe are severely punished for the same allegations/crimes.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

LOL

OK

I am sure that everyone will finally get locked up THIS TIME...FOR REAL..

Still hanging your hopes on impeachment though?

Keep those fingers crossed

Not a hope of mine, I think it is really sad.

I also think it highly likely they will vote to impeach, as does most everyone else POTUS and team included.

I'd be interested in why you think that is unlikely prediction?
Even it comes to a vote, it’ll be voted down.

The thing that’s missing is ‘an impeachable offense’. There is no evidence of any.

But maybe next time FOR REAL!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I have to agree it is sad to have unequal justice in America. It is insulting to every American citizen that so many have been just given a slap on the wrist while average joe or Jane doe are severely punished for the same allegations/crimes.

Amen.

Fortunately, there are elections and term limits and Presidential Immunity doesn't last forever.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I don't think that started until sometime in January 2017... can't remember exactly.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join