It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A letter from the Congressional Homeland Security Chair

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I've read a bit on ATS that the Congressional Minority was justified in Storming into a closed hearing in a Security Congressional Facility with electronic devises. I've heard it said - that is was '....just a mistake .... opps about the phones....'

Well this letter states, on the record, that all Congress People take am Oath to access any classified information....

My request from you, is to honestly ask yourself ... how would you react if the Majority and Minority were reversed in this situation.

Here is the link:

homeland.house.gov...

And here is the letter (I've underlined):

edit on 24-10-2019 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

The letter requests that the House take action. I wonder just what kind of action could be meted out other than a slap on the hand and a finger wave from Pelosi saying '' now now boys'', don't do that again''.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Cleaver move. I wonder if this can be proven or is this just a pre-emptive move by the DNC in order to stop a possible similar accusation by the GOP?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The Democrats refusal to allow Republicans to participate needs to be stopped. The bringing of phones needs to be stopped. Republicans don't get to do something wrong and act like babies because Democrats are.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I say let Democrats in the house continue making fools of themselves. Do not get in their way.

Case in point, Democrats have issued more subpoenas this year than they have introduced legislation. That is very telling and the American people do not like that. That is not what they were elected to do.

edit on 10/24/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I say fire all of congress, and none of them get to run for reelection next year.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The Democrats refusal to allow Republicans to participate needs to be stopped.

There are 47 Republicans that serve on the select committees involved in the deposition hearings that are allowed in the hearings, and are given equal time to question the witness. No Republican or Democrat not on one of the select committees are allowed in the deposition hearings.
edit on 24-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Cleaver move. I wonder if this can be proven or is this just a pre-emptive move by the DNC in order to stop a possible similar accusation by the GOP?

What needs to be proven?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Democrats have made a joke out of the house of Representatives since Trump has been President, but now the clown show went to far?

Owe christ dont stop now as everyone turned off Days Of Our Lives, As The World Turns, and all other Soap Opera's to watch the greatest clown show called: Democrats will find a way to Impeach a legit sitting President!

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I would be interested in knowing who those 47 Republicans are.
Any Links to who they are?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Could you provide the link that lead you to that link?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Why was the closed hearing classified top secret?

Or was it?

If not, then this is a non-starter.

You're looking for poo, and really, hardly anyone even smells a fart.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
COUGH COUGH HILLARY CLINTON COUGH COUGH

originally posted by: FyreByrd

I've read a bit on ATS that the Congressional Minority was justified in Storming into a closed hearing in a Security Congressional Facility with electronic devises. I've heard it said - that is was '....just a mistake .... opps about the phones....'

Well this letter states, on the record, that all Congress People take am Oath to access any classified information....

My request from you, is to honestly ask yourself ... how would you react if the Majority and Minority were reversed in this situation.

Here is the link:

homeland.house.gov...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
How can you come here and be like" ask yourself how they would feel" you tell me the last time an impeachment was held in the intel committee huh? Kiss my ass on "rules" and president. You could care less when it's your side.

Sure the house can do it, but its not even close to normal. Further, teh senate can just end it, its in their power. Since thats all that matters right.

Here is the link:

homeland.house.gov...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

If they had recording devices in the SCIF or not. If it's not provable that we can assume that this is a false accusation, but if it is provable then we should be asking who the individuals are and why did they violate security protocols.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

how would you react if the Majority and Minority were reversed in this situation.

If the roles were reversed, I'd be too busy pondering why the Republican majority was wasting resources and time investigating Chinese whispers against Donald Trump to really care what the Democrat minority were doing.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
But there was clearly no intent and no classified material was released to the Public !! 😃

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The Democrats refusal to allow Republicans to participate needs to be stopped.

There are 47 Republicans that serve on the select committees involved in the deposition hearings that are allowed in the hearings, and are given equal time to question the witness. No Republican or Democrat not on one of the select committees are allowed in the deposition hearings.

I still have not been able to determine who was in the SCIF hearing. I know that the committees themselves have Republicans on them involved in the deposition hearings, but I think ONLY a group of Democrats were involved in the SCIF hearing.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
member when Peter Strzok was texting from Comeys scif.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Meh.

Hillary did it and no one cared.

Why should be care now?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join