It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Party and USA MSM: Who allowed a Dictatorship to Form in the USA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
First of all its not about Trump. Its about you or I. Its about our country or whats left of it. That church or religion down the street is under siege. Parental control is under siege. Seems like everything is doesn't it. All Trump did was to expose it by getting elected. It all came to the surface. Possibly that's why he plays the roll of a jerk sort of like a cause and affect senario. He doesn't play the game and because of it he has few friends and many enemies. That's right. So who or whom allowed the subject to fester and grow in the USA? He along with his family may pay he ultimate price. Its quite obvious isn't it. Just watch the MSM on stuff and the daily massive gang "date" agenda and then read the definition below. So here's a list to choose from. So just pick who you think it is; in NO specific order:

USA INTEL
Russia
China
George Soros
New World Order
The 4th Reich
Mossad
Satan

A dictatorship is an authoritarian form of government, characterized by a single leader or group of leaders and little or no toleration for political pluralism or independent programs or media.[2] According to other definitions, democracies are regimes in which "those who govern are selected through contested elections"; therefore dictatorships are "not democracies".[2] With the advent of the 19th and 20th centuries, dictatorships and constitutional democracies emerged as the world's two major forms of government, gradually eliminating monarchies, one of the traditional widespread forms of government of the time. Typically, in a dictatorial regime, the leader of the country is identified with the title of dictator, although their formal title may more closely resemble something similar to "leader". A common aspect that characterized dictatorship is taking advantage of their strong personality, usually by suppressing freedom of thought and speech of the masses, in order to maintain complete political and social supremacy and stability. Dictatorships and totalitarian societies generally employ political propaganda to decrease the influence of proponents of alternative governing systems.[3][4]

edit on 24-10-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 24-10-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

That is just Authoritarian Progressives in action. You haven't seen anything yet.

Wait until they teach your 5 year olds to switch gender and force you to pay for hormones. Wait until every Christian church that speaks about about sexual immorality is taken out. Wait until any person who speaks out against their crazy is PROSECUTED for Hate Speech. Wait until you see what deviant crap they will promote next.

Again, you have not seen anything yet.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I like to engage in the topic of authoritarianism and dictatorship. I find this to be a topic of utmost importance, now and over the last fifty years or so. In this spirit, I would like to ask a question of you.

Can you see how this statement below can so easily be attributed to Donald Trump. It is the first sentence in the definition of a dictatorship in an authoritarian form of government.

A dictatorship is an authoritarian form of government, characterized by a single leader or group of leaders and little or no toleration for political pluralism or independent programs or media.

A single leader, Trump, who changes advisers on his own whim when they do not agree with him. Who allows for no political pluralism, that is how he calls the democrats as vile and the enemy and how he calls Republican's who do not support him as scum. That does not sound very pluralistic to me, Does' it to you?

Further, a leader who calls all media that he does not like ''fake news'' and the enemy of the people. Does' that not sound like attempts to smother independent programs or media?

Then farther down in definition.

Typically, in a dictatorial regime, the leader of the country is identified with the title of dictator, although their formal title may more closely resemble something similar to "leader". A common aspect that characterized dictatorship is taking advantage of their strong personality, usually by suppressing freedom of thought and speech of the masses,

A strong personality and suppressing freedom of thought and speech of the masses. Does he not do this constantly by denigrating anyone who steps up to say anything against him?

Now I am not saying that Trump is a dictator. I am suggesting that in the spirit of your thread, that it is certainly reasonable to some to see him in this light. Myself, I only think that he is authoritarian though that is a step towards dictatorship.

It also does not contest the understanding that the entire thrust of liberalism has not turned authoritarian as well, as I believe it has, nor that out entire society has turned in that direction. It's just that I cannot engage in a conversation on this topic when what I see is that the current president seems a perfect example of exactly what we are talking about.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
My theory is it's all bs and you are wasting your time and playing your role analyzing the circus.
Msm has always had the same talking points. They aren't just the "liberal democratic media"
It's being used to scare stupid voters into voting one side.
It avoids a third party run and keeps the establishment system operating at full speed.
To take the stance of the media just flipped to non gov run after the election is rediculous.
You can't polarize and fire up the voters without an enemy.
...an enemy that lays it on nice and thick for stupid voters.
Guns, abortions, raising taxes, taking your parental rights away et, etc, etc...
Omg!
Quick, go vote for Trump, he's on our side!!
Dude, mfer bragged about not paying taxes 'cause he's smart, gave permanent cuts to wealthy, temporary relief to us, then snagged it out of our other pockets with tarriffs low enough to not cause change of mfrg, but pass along as a front end sales tax on almost everything.
Let's not forget red flag and bump stock bans.
He's a slickster conman.

You wanna MAGA get rid of the gd out of control taxation and waste. Taxes on everything possible, now even your property isn't yours, while these fheads don't even work for a living.
They produce absolutely nothing and leech from societies labor.

Hence the uprisings across the globe right now. Some just want to take.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Who allowed a Dictatorship to Form in the USA?

Trump and the GOP.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

it's going to be a painful Christmas for you this year.

second

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

it's going to be a painful Christmas for you this year.

second

Like, what does that even mean? So what's gonna happen when Xmas comes? Trump somehow avoids the impeachment and wins the 2020 election just before New Years?

I get my comment triggered you but that doesn't automatically mean you should just respond for the sake of OwNiNg a LiB.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The Democratic party does seem to be trying to form a dictatorship. Trump is just a jerk, he has pretty much given the Democratic party the ability to try to trash him but is not just sitting by and not commenting on the trash they are throwing at him. A dictator would arrest the Democrats that are going against him. He would bend the laws with deceitful twisted evidence like the media and Democratic party is doing.

I think the Dems need to stop all this crap.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Noted.

A dictator would arrest the Democrats that are going against him. He would bend the laws with deceitful twisted evidence like the media and Democratic party is doing.

edit on 25-10-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Oh I see, you like to know what you are getting for Christmas before hand.

how boring and did I call you a Lib??

No I just laughed at you, Opps did it again.

you are so precious......

Don't read about Durham and the IG, it will spoil your day and your Chrismas....

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

or group of leaders and little or no toleration for political pluralism or independent programs or media

Really. No. I see it among all of the MSM for one, the Democrat Party, Tom Perez, AOC, Maxine Waters, Omar and you. You keep in good company.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Again, you have not seen anything yet

Agree, there seems to be no way out other than Marshall Law and war.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Marshall Law is impossible...know why?

Aside from grammar policing, I am sure that the election coming up next year will be the perfect opportunity to see how the populace is feeling about R's and D's. Then we just get more whinig

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ronjer

originally posted by: Waterglass

Marshall Law is impossible...know why?

Aside from grammar policing, I am sure that the election coming up next year will be the perfect opportunity to see how the populace is feeling about R's and D's. Then we just get more whinig

Whining by the side that lost. Period. Rinse, repeat, over and over.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
We are a republic that has been infiltrated by a form of corporatocracy shadow government.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
is marshall law like martial arts??

asking for a High kicking friend...

his beard kicks ass...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm kind of stuck on the first few sentences.
The churches around me seem to be doing just fine. None have been burned down by crazed liberals or shut down by local, state, of federal officials. Although, I will admit, there has been a few that have been burned down and shot up.. (including jewish temples)... but I wouldn't call those that did the shootings or burnings as crazed liberals.
And, the religious i know dont sound that downtrodden or abused. They seem quite happy, able to go to whatever church, temple, or mosque they wish to. Even the new agers and wiccans.
Some of the religious leaders though seem to be trying to exalt trump into some type of messianic figure and trying to scare their religious followers with hell and damnation if they reject trump though. That does sound kind of authoritarian.. but again, it's not liberals doing this and it doesnt benefit any liberal agenda.
Someone will just have to explain to me just how letting people have the freedom to believe what they choose to and live according to their own values and beliefs is somehow attacking the religious in the country. How its authoritarian.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

It means that you will have to put up with people saying merry Christmas to you, which more than likely if your like most sane american, you will smile and thank them and return with you own season greeting, just like you did last year. ???

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Oh, please excuse me for trying to add input to your thread. . I thought that you were interested in the nature of dictatorship and how it can manifest in totalitarian and authoritarianism. I guess I was wrong. What you wanted to do was talk about how that manifests in the specific authoritarianism you already perceive, not in those manifestations that you don't.

See, authoritarianism sprouts up when people believe that their side is exempt from it's influences. If it were easy to see by all of us it would not occur, we would fight against it as a whole. But that is not how it works as I am sure you can understand by your understanding of how it manifests on one side of this fictitious political divide and not how it might manifest on the side that you put your trust in.

But let's move on. in your reply to my additions to the thread you offer examples of people you believe to be authoritarian, all people from the Democrat Party. Then you add me to your list. So, if you think me authoritarian, just how have you arrived at that assumption. Is it that I use my political power to subjugate you? Is it that I have connections that limit your freedoms? Just what is it? Could it be as simple as the fact that I espouse a differing and possibly wider view on the nature of totalitarianism?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I agree, the government that was supposed to have been government by the governed has been taken over and turned into government by corporate interests. And not just American corporations, but international corporations.

What needs to be done is to first toss off this notion that our enemy is government. Government is only a tool and the issue here is whose hand is on that tool. Taking back our means of self government is essential but first we need to understand how is has been ripped from us and by who.

top topics

join