It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Media Silent as China Enslaving Citizens in Concentration Camps and Demolishing Churches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Since that Hong Kong law evidently has been revoked and the protests are winding down, I thought attention should be given to other matters such as this headline so we know how our USA dollars support that thought process by the Chinese government.

This is a spinoff from my other post on a Muslim whistle blower who escaped from the "camps". So, Western Media Silent? So what else is new with our propagandized MSM. However the reporter who wrote the story is from a web site that Facebook has banned? Anyway why are the Chinese destroying churches? They must be concerned. You can read about it in the article as there are many others on this subject if you simply want to look for them. Try Duck Duck Go instead of Google.

China

Millions of Americans are about to be celebrating the Christmas season not being fully aware just how anti-religion and anti-spiritual the People’s Republic of China actually is. Not only do they persecute Christians and demolish their houses of worship, but they force innocent people into slave labor making Christmas lights for 10 hours a day in what can be referred to as black site concentration camps. Seriously.

edit on 24-10-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Because the MSM basically agrees with China.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Well I know in my own mind its NOT the Russians. But our MSM here does kind of act like the Chinese government here don't they?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Here is something I read the other day about China that is sickening. Forget the tariffs, the US should stop doing all trade with them and let their government be overthrown. That will never happen of course. Too much money to be made.

Prisoners in China’s Xinjiang concentration camps subjected to gang rape and medical experiments, former detainee says

A Muslim woman who escaped from a state “re-education” camp in China has said inmates were gang raped, subjected to torture and medical experiments and forced to eat pork.

Sayragul Sauytbay, a Chinese Muslim of Kazakh descent, said she was detained by the state in November 2017.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: schuyler

Well I know in my own mind its NOT the Russians. But our MSM here does kind of act like the Chinese government here don't they?

The whole far left supports this type of government. This is their plan for America

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I read that also. Unless they can crack down on cell phone and electronic media in China, the millennial's over there will revolt like in Hong Kong.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

With a Dictator in charge like Xi Jinping.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Dude, in case you havent noticed, the MSM party line is China good, Russia bad. The MSM political luminaries like Warren and AOC admire China and its State controlled economy and Social Credit system.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Spinoff threads are not allowed. Please continue in the original thread.

Link to original thread.

top topics

join