It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Million People Are Jailed at China's Gulags and I Managed to Escape by Sayragul Sauytbay

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Thanks

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Waterglass

So can you Trump this?

Kim Jung-un can!

Boodschadden tas too smockeymaloney.

(post by Flesh699 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Time to start forcing pushback on all companies that fabricate in China.

Time for them to move to Vietnam, China, Central AMerica etc.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

ALL lives Matter

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I wonder if Trump would accomplish more of whatever it is that he's trying to accomplish (on a given day) if he didn't start out yelling and screaming and blaming the world for not doing anything? How does he know that sitting down and having a rational discussion about it wouldn't work?

He has made so many enemies that he has ruined his ability to have sane rational discussions with anyone.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Where have i read all this before

www.cia.gov...

Just swap the name Russians to Chinese , same play book

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

But the Russians never acted on the playbook. They were surprised when the Chinese took it and ran with it.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

I agree. One wonders why he is such an asshole.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: stonerwilliam

But the Russians never acted on the playbook. They were surprised when the Chinese took it and ran with it.

They did act on it , We were just to busy with WW2 to give a damn

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
China is not a smaller 3rd worldcountry with no real way to defend themselves against the USA.
of course we can't interfere.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
wonder does Sayragul Sauytbay know of ATS (book and/or site)

would be neat if s/he chimed in!

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

a reply to: TonyS

They have been around for so long, they are just part of an accepted part of life in that culture

Your spot on with that comment. Here's another story to support your claim!

Ever been to mainland China? I have for Graduate School in 2001. We had to eat the "real" Chinese food. You know the stuff like the steamed 36" long Asian carp with the scales and eyeballs that they toss onto the table. I don't even think they even gut it. Disgusting. I sunk my fork into something that looked like a sweet potato. Actually it looked like a POS. It oozed liquid and it was one chew and done. I think I ended up eating the rice and veggies. We also escaped to McDonalds at 11:00PM as we were in Shanghai so we ate fine. That's one of the more modernized cities and financial center.

How about a hand full of flies for a nickel? Seems to me that back in 2001 they already were in on The Green New Deal. They never throw out there used vegetable oil. They simply put it on the sidewalk in a 55 gallon drum and keep the lid off. Anything that flies goes into the oil and drowns. So for a nickel you can dip your hand into the barrel for a handful of flies. Yuk.

Just sayin

I lived in Beijing for 3 years, and ate just fine! Plenty of food to eat there that will suit westerners.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Disturbing .
2nd line.
S&F

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Any American company that helps china censor should be protested.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Especially because we have companies like Facebook and google working with the chinese. Even gaming companies like Activision-Blizzard are doing their part in helping china censor.

Boycott these companies!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 25-10-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

Tanks

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: TonyS

Yea, you know, its China and thats what the Chicoms do. Be glad the Chicoms arent running the US yet.

Yet is the big question. Not only is the MSM providing cover for the humans rights abuses, our IC has suffered big losses and deep penetration by the Chinese who have become increasingly aggressive with their economic & military growth.

The reason is in the white papers of the CFR. The globalists see China as the next & rightful super power whose mix of capitalism and extreme societal control is the near-perfect model for the global system they are intent on achieving.

Russia my ass...China is a true existential threat. Both left & right deep staters care nothing about the left or right and are ALL about the global system. How would your social credit score be?

You are precisely drop dead correct and I only caught on to the scheme about 6 months ago and whats really sad is the stupid Americans will never see it coming. A huge fad in China for the last 10 years or longer is for Chinese women to come to the US to birth their babies so they can go to US Universities and pay in-state tuition rates. They will start showing up en masse in about 5 years or less. And considering the problems with college admissions on the east coast, they may already have started showing up en masse.

I dont have a social credit score .............yet. But I suspect it will be pretty low. Cool thing though is their favored execution technique, a bullet to the back of the head, is way less painful than waiting to get your cancer. We will be dead before our bodies hit the ground. And of course it will be..........for the children.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

a reply to: BrianFlanders

I agree. One wonders why he is such an asshole.

He is not an asshole.

He plays the asshole, because he is surrounded by real assholes , not only many in the Democratic party, but many in his administration as well. These real assholes have screwed this country up into a racist, drug induced, distrustful, criminal and wordly uneducated mess since we lost JFK.

You cannot sit down and have a rational discussion with people who do not respect anything other than their own agenda's and disrespect most of the things he has done right, and I mean BIG things, that past presidents ignored, or screwed up badly.

If he leaves this office now, America, and most of the rest of the world, have no idea what will come down on them.

God save President Trump.

He can play the asshole all he wants, while planning real solutions, the way he knows how to do it, despite their efforts to thwart him.

edit on 29-10-2019 by charlyv because: s

top topics

<< 1   >>

join