It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Million People Are Jailed at China's Gulags and I Managed to Escape by Sayragul Sauytbay

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Haaretz

Business Insider

So can you Trump this? I mean everyone in the USA hammers him on China policy yet no one ever talks about the Gulags in China do they? Hell I mean NO ONE! Its not just an Inconvenient Truth but it is also because every American based company including Google looks the other way on human rights. They just want to sell their junk to the Billions over there. Its been that way here since day one of the Industrial Age here and they will take it over there for Yankee dollar.

So has anyone here commented on Sayragul Sauytbay ? Is she a fake, a CIA ruse? I think not. That's why China is tap dancing on the Hong Kong riots. Plus when you look at the USA MSM propaganda machine here it absolutely NOT controlled by the Russians. I would not however, rule out the Communist Chinese as someone else here wrote that twitter was protecting the communist Chinese.

By the way to my fans who went on kill mode when I raked on Omar. This lady is a Muslim. I column as I see em.

Rape, torture and human experiments. Sayragul Sauytbay offers firsthand testimony from a Xinjiang 'reeducation' camp By David Stavrou (Stockholm) Oct 17, 2019

Torture – metal nails, fingernails pulled out, electric shocks – takes place in the “black room.” Punishment is a constant. The prisoners are forced to take pills and get injections. It’s for disease prevention, the staff tell them, but in reality they are the human subjects of medical experiments. Many of the inmates suffer from cognitive decline. Some of the men become sterile. Women are routinely raped.

Such is life in China’s reeducation camps, as reported in rare testimony provided by Sayragul Sauytbay (pronounced: Say-ra-gul Saut-bay, as in “bye”), a teacher who escaped from China and was granted asylum in Sweden. Few prisoners have succeeded in getting out of the camps and telling their story.

edit on 24-10-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 24-10-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It's sad, but it's not news.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

So can you Trump this?

Kim Jung-un can!

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yes he can

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I am at a loss, what is your expectation re the problems with Chinas gulags?

Invade China, more trade sanctions, what exactly do you Want?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

How about Lebron James defending China? And Nike/NBA condoning Communist Party of China's actions towards Hong Kong protestors...

Truly baffling...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Yea, you know, its China and thats what the Chicoms do. Be glad the Chicoms arent running the US yet.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

So can you Trump this? I mean everyone in the USA hammers him on China policy yet no one ever talks about the Gulags in China do they? Hell I mean NO ONE! Its not just an Inconvenient Truth but it is also because every American based company including Google looks the other way on human rights.

I can't find the link, but I actually did mention it.
It was a post about Hobby Lobby and what hypocrites they are regarding birth control.
It was about how they stole religious artifacts and sell cheap junk, yet proclaim religious this and that all while having goods and products made in a country with the worst human rights violations known to man.

BTW, I'm watching some shows about China/ Korea, many taking place 400 BC. All of them mention gulags.
They have been around for so long, they are just part of an accepted part of life in that culture. For westerners, it's easy to forget, it's not touching us, and we don't see it, so we don't care.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

How about Lebron James defending China? And Nike/NBA condoning Communist Party of China's actions towards Hong Kong protestors...

Truly baffling...

It's the NBA, they didn't get to where they are by being smart.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

They have been around for so long, they are just part of an accepted part of life in that culture

Your spot on with that comment. Here's another story to support your claim!

Ever been to mainland China? I have for Graduate School in 2001. We had to eat the "real" Chinese food. You know the stuff like the steamed 36" long Asian carp with the scales and eyeballs that they toss onto the table. I don't even think they even gut it. Disgusting. I sunk my fork into something that looked like a sweet potato. Actually it looked like a POS. It oozed liquid and it was one chew and done. I think I ended up eating the rice and veggies. We also escaped to McDonalds at 11:00PM as we were in Shanghai so we ate fine. That's one of the more modernized cities and financial center.

How about a hand full of flies for a nickel? Seems to me that back in 2001 they already were in on The Green New Deal. They never throw out there used vegetable oil. They simply put it on the sidewalk in a 55 gallon drum and keep the lid off. Anything that flies goes into the oil and drowns. So for a nickel you can dip your hand into the barrel for a handful of flies. Yuk.

Just sayin

(post by operation mindcrime removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Attention Please

This is not the Mud Pit folks. Be warned.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Technical Knock Out

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hypocrites all around.

For NBA's Quandary over China, Stand with Human Rights
Published in The Hill

www.hrw.org...

The NBA has long portrayed itself as standing up for human rights, whether dismissing the Los Angeles Clippers’ owner for racist statements or moving the All-Star Game from Charlotte after North Carolina took a stand against allowing transgender people to use the bathroom associated with their identity. NBA stars have taken up such varied causes as gun control, police abuse and Trump’s hateful rhetoric. The success of the league itself is a tribute to diversity and globalism. But the NBA now faces a test of its principles when access to the massive Chinese market is at issue.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Our alpha organizations need to press this jewel of a story this full court! Now if they don't by not mentioning it in the MSM here then either our INTEL is also compromised or China controls all of MSM here already. Either way now you know.
edit on 24-10-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Good article on what is happening in these camps.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Yea, you know, its China and thats what the Chicoms do. Be glad the Chicoms arent running the US yet.

Yet is the big question. Not only is the MSM providing cover for the humans rights abuses, our IC has suffered big losses and deep penetration by the Chinese who have become increasingly aggressive with their economic & military growth.

The reason is in the white papers of the CFR. The globalists see China as the next & rightful super power whose mix of capitalism and extreme societal control is the near-perfect model for the global system they are intent on achieving.

Russia my ass...China is a true existential threat. Both left & right deep staters care nothing about the left or right and are ALL about the global system. How would your social credit score be?
edit on 24-10-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

What are you doing bringing this up? Don’t you know talking about this might hurt lebron James’s bank account.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Russia my ass...China is a true existential threat

Well said and I agree with all you wrote.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join