It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Calling

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

and yet none is presented

you make multiple claims - that are mutually exclusibe

your claims often hinge on your " special knowledge "

and claims often defy any logic

the bottom line - a question :

what is your claim for the bigfoot population in the CONUS ??

this is the best question i has a hope you will answer

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

You won't understand his reply unless you have the tracking skills of Davy Crockett and the ability to discern between normal everyday forest sounds and Bigfoots mimicking skills.
You may also have to have the courage to see your world view collapse around you as you view your first Bigfoot nest. Courage is also required because that big hairy guy might just follow you home and start hanging around the neighbourhood.
Don't worry though about the 'interdimensional' aspect that some say is why they are so elusive. The real reason is that the government are covering everything up and as soon as a video or picture is taken the men in black appear and confiscate the evidence...and threaten everyone.
It helps too if you have been an abductee, that enhances your telepathy skills and Bigfoot will know you mean him no harm.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
He sounds so lonely, whoever or whatever it is.

As each wail tails off you can hear it lamenting sorrow in the same
way as humans do in the grip of extreme grief. It was mournfully
sobbing if you ask me. That's what hooks me.

Not just hearing a sound and calling it Bigfoot. It's the remorse that
makes this recording so unique. And never hearing a known species come
so close to sounding like us. It was heart breaking!
edit on 29-10-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

So good to hear from someone on ATS who has empathy and a heart.

It's the sound of something/someone who's soul's been torn out and left behind.

The loss of a child? A mate?

Thank you for posting - my faith in human nature has been a bit restored.

(Are you an empath)? That's for another subject - maybe you could start a thread on it is you are.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I only had to put what I felt into words but what a nice compliment.

If they are intelligent enough to elude humans so well for so long? Can you
imagine how close they must be to each other? A clan of wanderers with no
destiny constantly worried about survival? With more and more humans
catching them off guard more and more frequently? If I were tasked to
to come up with a cry of remorse from a Sasquatch? Say for some production
and having no clue.

if what we heard on that recording is what I by chance came up with?
I would consider it my masterpiece and take bragging rights. It is what
I would expect to hear from a highly sensitive primal creature experiencing
grief. Possibly even at a greater level than most humans. Haunting

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

You won't understand his reply unless you have the tracking skills of Davy Crockett and the ability to discern between normal everyday forest sounds and Bigfoots mimicking skills.
You may also have to have the courage to see your world view collapse around you as you view your first Bigfoot nest. Courage is also required because that big hairy guy might just follow you home and start hanging around the neighbourhood.
Don't worry though about the 'interdimensional' aspect that some say is why they are so elusive. The real reason is that the government are covering everything up and as soon as a video or picture is taken the men in black appear and confiscate the evidence...and threaten everyone.
It helps too if you have been an abductee, that enhances your telepathy skills and Bigfoot will know you mean him no harm.

This is absolutely perfect in terms of an answer......thank you for putting it together so well.

I do not want to push the boundries of the darker sides of the Bigfoot issue.....last thing I want is to have the Vaticans Secret Police dropping by for Tea and Crumpets.

I AM GOING TO WRITE A BOOK TO TRY TO MAKE A BUCK....as a fund raiser for a much more important issue …..not break the Bigfoot issue open.....I do not want pictures and videos of Bigfoot....I don't need them for my book...and I don't need them for myself....so why would I want them?....oh ya to show other people something they are unable to find out for themselves....se what I mean? … I am just not into being a Whistleblower or a HiddenHand….lol...nope........that's why I don't care about pictures and videos of Bigfoot or of notoriety.

This issue is as deep and complicated as the Extra-Terrestrial issue....it is a core value Global Secret...not one to be messed with ….so I simply don't go there.

Of course there are legitimate ways to estimate population dynamics...but its complicated because there are a lot of parameters to work with some Migrate and some don't and there are different types and these behaviours among others can and do change....these are not regular animals....they are sentient life forms....they can and do and will adapt to almost anything.

Its a very deep and complicated and emotional issue to delve into and one I have chosen to step back from...writing a Book for entertainment purposes is far from any type of disclosure....and to me represents stepping back.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

They are extremely wide-spread....and they can go wherever they want....anywhere Rivers or creeks or Valley Systems go...which is across Continents....and of course they like high altitude areas they encounter along these waterways or the vestiges of old waterways that are now dry valleys and Ravines.

An accurate population estimate would take co-operation and research...of course Bigfoot leave signs everywhere and of course we can date those signs but because some migrate and all travel a lot we never know who is making them....several small Clans could make a heck of a lot of signs in an extremely wide territory.

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Homefree

You must have made this!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

amazing! could be anything but sounds very unusual indeed. Like a deeper version of what i hear sometimes. I wouldve been heading straight towards it!!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Sounds like a wolf or bear type creature, looking for a mate, or they stepped on something sharp.

I thought the screams of the little kid were almost as creepy.

Animals make strange noises, especially in these echoing forests, even little foxes make creepy sounds. Bird make creepy sounds.

But its a great communication way overlong distances.

The same reason the native Americans used whistles and sounds to "Talk" to each other.

In our country, we use this.......

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Someone suggested to me that it sounds a lot like a baying hound dog. Every hear one of those carrying on? Sounds very similar. Hunters use them to track and chase down certain prey. This couple and their kid, coincidentally, just happened to be out grouse hunting.

Now, that said, whatever it is sure does sound pissed off.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-11-2019 by AlienOutlaw because: adding video

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Not quite - but closer

Sioux Lookout Ontario, Canada is the area:
In Ontario you can legally own a Tiger, but not a Pitbull.

Wait, I thought tigers are endangered? Well technically yes, you are right. But in practice, no you are wrong.

According to recent estimates, there are between 5,000 and 10,000 tigers held in captivity, zoos, and by private owners in North America. (The estimates are so widespread because of the lack of any oversight or regulation for owning a large cat.) There are an estimated 3,062 to 3,948 tigers living in the wild, in all the world.

Whatever it is - it doesn't sound happy

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

From the video:

"I have a recording here which can only be described as a large, bipedal animal, crying at the top of its lungs, deep within the forest of Ontario, Canada."

WOW!! I mean, that's a hell of a lot of info to glean from a listen to a recording! And I thought I was good at pinpointing origins by listening to accents!!

but wait! Let's have a listen: Well, the sound is awesome!!! I mean, I've lived in the wilderness of northern Idaho and tromped all over Idaho, Washington, California, Oregon, BC and Saskatchewan, but have never heard such a sound! It doesn't sound like any creature that I could commonly identify.

Disclaimer: I believe the yeti/bigfoot/sasquatch is a real, living creature. I suspect they are a diverse group of remnant
Gigantopithecus. I would love to meet a few of them, but only if it meant that I wasn't going to be torn to bits and buried in a shallow grave. I've also reviewed the analysis of the Patterson film, and the bunching of the muscles -- particularly in the jaw -- are fairly persuasive, imo.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

...but only if it meant that I wasn't going to be torn to bits and buried in a shallow grave.

Like they're going to waste you

I suppose it's possible they're vegetarian

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join