It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Calling

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Not a topic I usually spend time with but this one is pretty cool.
A man was grouse hunting with his family and captured this sound. Jump to 2:20 - It doesn't sound like a wolf to me (at all) or any other animal I've heard.

Yeah, that's worth listening to!

Enjoy!
edit on 5556Thursday201913 by silo13 because: spacing

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

My son says the Big Foot calls people hear are coming from other Big Foot hunters.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The recording seems legit. It could be a wolf and it sounds that way because of echo. It does sound pretty scary.

Good find.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Tons of timber wolf and grey wolf here where I live.

None of em sound like that.

That sounds angry.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

It sure does.

I would be heading the other way for sure.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Listen to the reverb in the voice. No way that is a person yelling.

That little kid better shut up or it’s going to wind up in a Big Foot long sandwich.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
That's interesting enough. Would be somewhat creepy. But I am reminded of a device some of us Boy Scouts made to scare the newbies on campouts. Some of you may remember making these.

We used the large-size coffee can and punched a hole in the bottom to run some nylon string through which was then knotted on each end so it wouldn't pull out. Then we poured a small amount of lighter fluid in the bottom of the can so as to soak the nylon string.

Then using forefinger and thumb to pull downward and away from the can. The "roar" is pretty creepy and can be manipulated by pressure and speed. Might be fun to make one again now that I think about it...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I camped on a bluff atop a gravel pit not 7 miles from my house for a couple nights last year.
We have a couple wolf pack that frequent the area, and it's common to see and hear them.

After laying down for the night i heard wolves vocalizing while getting closer to my area.

They were chasing a deer and killed it, and started to eat it about 50ft away from my tent.

Those were some sounds i will never forget.

It was a long night.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Sounds like Bigfoot stepped on a Lego.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

My son says the Big Foot calls people hear are coming from other Big Foot hunters.

That's what I always thought about tree knocking. I just picture two bigfoot hunters on opposite sides of the woods banging against trees freaking each other out.

Bigfoot is just standing back watching it shaking his head.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Damn, that's creepy.
Doesn't sound like a wolf.
Heeebeeejeebies

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Bigfoot is not only real but is living very very close to people.

They eat humans in some cases.

They free-roam so we cannot give them a "preserve" to keep them and us safe.

The Governments send in kill-teams to destroy any Bigfoot Clans that clash with People and they do it within 24 hours of verified reports....all this does is vacate prime territory temporarily.

If you want Bigfoot to be real then you have to stop living the bad dream that you have been brainwashed into living....then you have to FORCE THE ISSUE TO THE FOREFRONT....you have to attack politicians hard enough and long enough and seriously enough that they cough up the truths.

I have heard weird sounds at night in the forest....similar to these.

Personally I put more serious consideration behind the many vocalisations we have within the public domain...clearly they have a language...clearly it is shared by many of them.

This is simply another world changing part of our shared reality that the anti-humanitarian Terrorists who have been destroying our world wish to deny us all....if you want it you will have to fight them for it.

edit on 24-10-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
from the vid :

it lasted about 5 minuites

we have 3:05 minuites of video

here is 2:15 munuites

one has to wonder what they are hiding ???

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Bigfoot is to...big...to hide.

Just go to any River Valley or Creek System/Ravine System that has what Bigfoot wants.....they are literally EVERYWHERE.

Once you can read their Wood Signs you see where they live and go....everywhere they want to.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: dfnj2015

That's what I always thought about tree knocking. I just picture two bigfoot hunters on opposite sides of the woods banging against trees freaking each other out.

Bigfoot is just standing back watching it shaking his head.

It's usually that or someone chopping wood for a fire.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
In my humble opinion, the proliferation of cheap affordable trail cams with no pics, not one, of a Bigfoot has ended the Bigfoot mystery.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I'm pretty torn on this topic.
I've never seen a ghost, UFO or Bigfoot.
I'm always outside with my telescope so it's not from lack of looking at the sky.

That being said, there are so many people out there that have seen things they can't explain.
Pilots seeing ufos.
Park rangers and experienced hunters seeing Bigfoot.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Bigfoot is not only real but is living very very close to people.

They eat humans in some cases.

They free-roam so we cannot give them a "preserve" to keep them and us safe.

The Governments send in kill-teams to destroy any Bigfoot Clans that clash with People and they do it within 24 hours of verified reports....all this does is vacate prime territory temporarily.

If you want Bigfoot to be real then you have to stop living the bad dream that you have been brainwashed into living....then you have to FORCE THE ISSUE TO THE FOREFRONT....you have to attack politicians hard enough and long enough and seriously enough that they cough up the truths.

I have heard weird sounds at night in the forest....similar to these.

Personally I put more serious consideration behind the many vocalisations we have within the public domain...clearly they have a language...clearly it is shared by many of them.

This is simply another world changing part of our shared reality that the anti-humanitarian Terrorists who have been destroying our world wish to deny us all....if you want it you will have to fight them for it.

Do you have proof of any of this?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Either way, if I was in the woods and heard this, I'd soil myself.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The problem I have with recordings of unknown sounds is why would one immediately jump to the conclusion it's a Bigfoot, since they have no idea what the sound is from to begin with. Unusual sound automatically means Bigfoot???
edit on 10/24/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join