It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas dad fights to save 7 year old son from female hormone therapy and chemical castration .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Fallingdown

" The court has ruled "
As if ANY Court has a Right to Dictate the Fate of Anyone's Child . The Answer is NO .
A Textbook Description of Child Abuse here . The Child should also have a " Say " in Whether or Not HE wishes to somehow " Change " Sexes .

actually at these ages kids should have NO say. in fact keep in mind in this particular case, HIS mother has been conditioning him to think of himself as a girl for three years now. starting at age 3 until age 6. a time when it is very easy to indoctrinate children. the time period is the time period when a child is probably the most impressionable (which as a doctor, and especially a Pediatrician, the mother would know well). this is why the Nazis as well as the communists such as the Russians, Chines, and North Koreans all put great stock in influencing and indoctrinating children through both school and their warped versions of boy/girl scouts. to the point of even turning children against their parents, and even using them to inform on their parents.

this is no less child abuse than that mother who let her son eat only what he wanted, and thus ended up with him becoming blind due to not eating what he needed to eat. nor is it any less child abuse that continually telling a child they are worthless. parents are supposed to protect their children from harm, not let them do harm to themselves, or cause harm such as this to them.

i do find it interesting that this is taking place with only one of a set of male twins. which begs the question if this is some sort of warped experiment such as the Nazis liked to perform on Jewish twins. or if the mother is so mentally unbalanced and wanting a girl that she is working to force one of her sons into becoming a girl. rather like an unbalanced mother who kidnaps a child, to replace a child she has lost.

fact is not only should this mother have all parental rights taken away. and only allowed supervised visits. but her medical licence needs to be revoked. not to mention she needs to be mentally evaluated, since she IS a threat to others with this type of working to harm and abuse her child.

the sad thing is if this is not stopped that poor boy is very likely going to be yet another suicide statistic in the future, and likely not all that long into the future.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Texas dad fights to save 7 year old son from female hormone therapy and chemical castration .

Poor dad.

I would say poor son, but if he's this stupid at 7 years old.

He shouldn't breed anyway.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Really? i vote this the dumbest comment of the year. 7 year old dude....1st grader. Jeezus.

a reply to: neo96

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
By the way did you read Greg Abbott got involved yet ? He did just what we were all hoping for .

Yeah, Texas still has some gumption. Gives you hope, if only a little...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Really? i vote this the dumbest comment of the year. 7 year old dude....1st grader. Jeezus.

He... can't possibly have meant what it sounds like he said... but if he did, you're right...

a reply to: neo96

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I can understand or try to imagine if I dig really hard within myself that some people are born into opposite sexes as they probably meant to be.

To comply with the wishes of her child to manually correct this by surgery or chemically isn't taking ethical responsibility for the child at that age and they should wait until the child reaches a more adulting age to review this whole transformation again.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I don’t like kids under 16 or so dressing as a different gender. But I’m one of those guys that
try to stay out of other peoples business . Basically “whatever floats your boat”.

But this is where I draw the line .

I can’t believe I’m saying this.

But we need to follow England’s lead .

No hormone treatment for anyone under 18 possibly 21 .

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

There are some moment's that luckily the media are posting these kinds of stories to the public, maybe not only for ratings but also that there will be some kind of civil unrest to stop this nonsense, as to give a sign to the juridical lawmakers that they do not comply to unnecessary requests in court.. ?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Can we please rewind back to the 90’s. 2019 sucks!

If my ex tried to do this with my son, I’d castrate her head.

Any man with a pair of balls would, this liberal mental illness needs banishing from this world once and for all

SICKENING

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

read this yesterday in the daily mail, absolute terrible Mother doing what she's doing to her son and his son. There needs to be a new law which prevents children from taking hormone treatment and it needs to be bought in fast, so that those LGBTQ people can stop targeting children and Mother's like this one can be held accountable for abuse!

I really can't believe some of the stuff I read on here and elsewhere on the net!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: 0bserver1

I don’t like kids under 16 or so dressing as a different gender. But I’m one of those guys that
try to stay out of other peoples business . Basically “whatever floats your boat”.

But this is where I draw the line .

I can’t believe I’m saying this.

But we need to follow England’s lead .

No hormone treatment for anyone under 18 possibly 21 .

#

Children here can have hormone treatment, havn't you read about the amount of children now saying they are in the wrong body? This is all because of that LGBtQ community pushing their rubbish onto children. They would never be this confused about their sex... never.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
A judge has just ruled that the father can have a say in his son's situation........good news.

edit on 25-10-2019 by Flatcoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I don't know for certain if this has been brought up of not

the Democrats want to lower the voting age to 16

this is not a right wing comsiracy either..

the next step after that would be to lower the age of consent

it's already OK in the USA to have an abortion without telling your parents, I think it's any age but may also be 16

I was appalled that anyone under 18 can have a medical procedure.

You cannot sign contract when you are under 18 but you can have an abortion..

and you can get free birth control for males or females at any age

But they send the same children to jail for sending nude pics of themselves.

Who is really protecting the children????

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I guess I was too emotional on this thread. That was my second mistake .

The laws against gender reassignment surgery.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
I think this is grounds to pull her medical license. What an insane woman this is. A degree in the hands of a complete idiot. My wife is a pediatrician and when she saw this article she was in complete disbelief. Called it child abuse. When I tell her the mother is an MD she will lose it.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

You Ever Hear of " Manifest Destiny , " a future event accepted as inevitable; broadly : an ostensibly benevolent or necessary policy of imperialistic " ? ...Neither did the Kid Yet . HE Should Live so long to Ponder that Concept Before he Eventually Meets his Mom the REMaker , No ?
edit on 25-10-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Its a brave new world out there. And plenty of sick in the head people, like that kids mom.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Can someone please explain why the courts automatically feel a mother Is better suited to be the primary parent than a father?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Gosh! How did I ever get the idea that this community had something to do with denying ignorance by taking a more in-depth look or alternate view at the issues with pride at trying to objectively dig below the surface and behind the curtain to rise above the din of the average masses in their understanding of things?

Silly me. I’m learning quickly.

With nary a dissenting opinion or lick of information offered beyond bias confirming conservative and ultra-conservative news sources and congratulatory back patting, this thread has been nothing but a circle jerk of outrage and condemnation about something obviously none of you has any experience with or really knows a damn thing about other than that which you’ve been blindly baited and sucked up hook, line and sinker without a second thought there might be more to this story because to do so might upset your paradigm or cause you think too hard about the possibility there may be other valid opinions beyond your own.

Why is there no outrage that in a court of law with a jury of 12 and a panel of expert witness testimony on the mother’s side from professionals that actually interviewed and evaluated the child unlike those on the father’s side, a verdict of 11 to 1, in TEXAS no less can be disregarded by the judge and with pressure from the conservative right, investigated by the state? I would hope that if ever I was on trial and found innocent by a jury of my peers, the judge wouldn’t just say “nah, I don’t think so” and disregard the verdict. What’s the purpose of even having a justice system if the results don’t matter because they’re unpopular?

Why is there no outrage that the polarized and biased media pits one extreme faction and ideology against the other to sell papers and why isn't there more clarity into the divide and conquer agenda at play here or why so many sleeping sheep fall for it?

The real tragedy here is for the child and not because they may or may not be transgender but because they’ve been weaponized in the battle between the parents and rather than keep and protect the privacy of the child as it’s prudent to do in most volatile cases like this, the father has posted videos and pictures of the child in order to garner the support of the conservative mercenaries and the hearts and minds of most of you all posting here in this thread which in my book, is a pretty lowlife and self-serving thing to do at the expense of a 7 year old.

Trans issues aside, let’s take a closer look at this Father of the Year Candidate and why the parent’s marriage was annulled in the first place. This guy is a real piece of work that should make you all proud.

According to records from their annulment proceedings, prior to their marriage, Younger repeatedly lied to her about his past. Georgulas learned after the marriage that Younger had been married twice before (she was only aware of one previous marriage) and that he had lied to her about a host of things, including his military experience, his income, and his job experience. Younger, who claimed to have served for years in the Marines, including a stint in Iraq, had only been in the Marines for a short time while a young man; he similarly neglected to tell Georgulas that he had been discharged from the Army “due to an admission of homosexuality,” according to the court records. Younger’s lies didn’t stop there—he falsely claimed he had a college degree from the University of Dallas, and lied about earning a Ph.D.

The judge overseeing their annulment case found that “Younger committed fraud by inducing Georgulas into marriage.”

Not content with keeping their legal battle inside the courtroom, he then launched a full-on media campaign, complete with a website run by a family friend by the name of Sarah Scott and an online fundraiser to ostensibly cover his legal costs. To date, he has raised more than $86,000 from almost 2,000 people.

That right there is a man of upstanding moral character and as far as I’m concerned, pimping your kid out like he has done is a lot closer to the definition of child abuse than the mom giving her child the room to express themselves in the way they’re most comfortable. Without knowing the truth in this case, there really are some genuine trans kids and if this child is one, the dad has made their life hella more difficult than just being trans ever could have.

You really should read the article quoted above if you aren’t afraid of having a more objective view into this matter: How a Texas Custody Battle Over a Trans Child Became the Latest Flashpoint for Conservatives

Or others:

Conservatives, religious right go to the outer limits of audacity in exploiting case of transgender child

A Texas man says his 7-year-old isn’t transgender. Now his custody fight has reached the governor’s office.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I've been following this story since it broke; absolutely unbelievable.

Along the lines of your point, my belief is similar to your min. age requirement, but perhaps for different reasons.

I believe the minimum age should be the age where the child has the legal right to say "No".

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join