It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas dad fights to save 7 year old son from female hormone therapy and chemical castration .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
A jury in Texas dealt a blow to a father trying to protect his pre-adolescent child.

Jeffrey Younger filed a motion to gain sole custody of his seven-year-old twin boys. The motion was refused and the verdict might open the path for his ex-wife Dr. Anne Georgulas to move ahead with gender reassignment and chemical castration of a 7 year old BOY!

A while back I heard of a similar case in the UK and one in Canada. The warning was sooner or later it’s coming to the US. I always figured later but sad to say I was dead wrong.

Anne Georgulas, the mother of the two boys, has advocated for James to transition into Luna and has strongly backed the idea of chemically castrating her son and beginning hormone replacement therapy. The ruling on Wednesday will prevent Jeffrey from having sole custody of his children and paves the way for Georgulas to proceed with the procedure.

The court has ruled that Georgulas will maintain sole custody of her two children and go forward with plans to give James life-altering medical procedures. Her original court filing had sought to limit her ex-husband's visits with their children and require that he now refer to James as Luna. She further asked that Jeffrey not be exposed to any people who would not confirm his female identity.
Expert witnesses expressed doubt that James was fully convinced that he was inherently female in testimony last week. "There is still some fluidity in his thinking," said Dr. Benjamin Albritton in sworn testimony. "Neither child appears to be depressed, anxious or aggressive ... He [James] gave no indications of other significant psychological difficulties."

There are no laws currently preventing a legal guardian from giving a minor puberty blockers or hormones. Georgulas has additionally secured a letter of recommendation for transition for James from a woman associated with a gay children's therapy center. "This is a letter of recommendation that my client, James Younger, aka Luna, begin the process of becoming a patient of the GENECIS clinic so that she can receive a full psychological assessment for gender dysphoria and potentially take hormone blockers," said a letter from Rebekka Ouer from Dallas Rainbow Therapy.

How in the hell could any person not to mention court . Allow a seven-year-olds wish to impact him for the rest of his life?

If James had wished he was Superman we would smile and just ignore it. Why is his perverted mother backing this play ? Is it for her benefit so she can be with the in crowd ?

If James had told his mother he wanted surgical castration there’s no way the courts would’ve allowed it.

What the hell is the difference?

Younger just gained a powerful ally in Texas governor Greg Abbott. Hopefully his influence and voice will help save this child.

If Republicans in Texas ever needed a reason to get up off their ass and protest. This is it my opinion. The two advocacy groups that file the recommendation letters should be surrounded and the courthouse should be held under siege.

Texas needs to save. this BOY.

Stop this madness

edit on 24-10-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Can we please rewind back to the 90’s. 2019 sucks!

If my ex tried to do this with my son, I’d castrate her head.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I can't imagine going through this madness. Parents shouldn't be allowed to decide this fate for a child, much less only one while the other protests.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

This really ruined my morning .

Insanity like this in the national news is the type of thing that will get Trump reelected .

If it wasn’t for the fact Trump not being reelected would cause more of this crap.

I would gladly see him lose to save this BOY !

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

We need a federal law that no child can undergo any type of hormone therapy until they reach at least the age of 18 .

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Crazy have always been crazy. But in these years, we tend to listen to them. When will the ordinary good willed individual will be the standard?

In this situation, in my book, it's a clear case of child abuse. Flame on as you wish

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
# an cases like this seems more or less like some sad attempt just to get sympathy and to get more money. Also it more then likely done out of spite, in a sad, disturbing way like the one tansgendered case that happened in Brazil where a lesbian couple ended up mutilating one of their own offspring to death.

Guess it there way of saying he screwed my whole body or life, and that folks like actually believe they own like it their own body. Again, sadly this is only going to lead to more heart break in the future for both party, nvm the kid who dont even kno what to do with their own Willie's yet.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" should only apply to woman who are scorned, not stupid.
edit on 24-10-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

O yes p.s: If the LGQT actually support such freedoms, why are they forcing him to be a girl instead of boy. For all we know he could be gay when he older, and would rather be giving it from behind then taking. How does this support the gay male community when it Q an T.

P.s.s: just tell the boy they are going to chop of his wee wee while he's sleeping.

Just saying the obvious.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: KKLOCO

This really ruined my morning .

Insanity like this in the national news is the type of thing that will get Trump reelected .

If it wasn’t for the fact Trump not being reelected would cause more of this crap.

I would gladly see him lose to save this BOY !

maybe you shouldn't visit the internet in the morning?

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

It’s better to be angry and informed, then blissful and ignorant .

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
If one cares to go back to the beginning of gay rights...one would see a lot of slippery slope arguments. Well....20 years later....here we are. Slowly but surely.

Pure child abuse. And this is irreversable.

Normal is abnormal now.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

This woman makes my stomach turn.
I cant even read stories like this anymore without wanting to rattle the parent's little head, like a bean in a can.
Absolutely sickening.
And the judge...what a teet.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: oloufo

It’s better to be angry and informed, then blissful and ignorant .

i'm angry too, but triggered by other things. well informed when it comes to soccer, music and cinema. blissfulness is something for popes. ignorant? for sure! don't like switzerland for example. and i hate dixieland.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I’m sure the father will appeal this case. If he has to get into the federal system it might be long enough for his son to have matured before he makes a decision.

But it would also be nice to see caselaw that can be cited to prevent this evil from the beginning .

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Wth case law is there for this!!!! Its gonna be hell cuz there is no credible science to say a 7 hear old has the mental capacity to say what gender is. This was undo influence by lgbtxyzpdq groups on a child......same as pedophelia in my mind.

It burns me up. If my daughters did that to my grandbabies,,.............

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I think the mother needs to undergo a psychological evaluation too. There’s something wrong in her head .

In the meantime here’s the go fund me page. $41,000 is pitiful, share this page and share the story .

Save Jeff Youngers boy.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I read about this yesterday while cruising the news.

The boy has an older brother, and I have yet to hear any concern about what he's going through while dealing with this.

There's enough emotional effects on the child in involved, but is no-one looking at the brother?

Surely that kid is going through some serious # right now.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It is child abuse and the sexualization of many of these children is criminal. Make-up, dirty dancing, and their role models come with a ton of sexual baggage, mental issues, and kinks.

Desmond's thoughts on Ketamine:

Desmond dancing for dollars in a gay bar:

It's as if poor Desmond has been offered up as some kind of psychological sacrifice by his parent(s.)
edit on 24-10-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

A doctor too...
www.drannemd.com...

edit on 24-10-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The courts are maternally biased....fathers aint got a hope in hell. Me too after all. It winds me up...fathers gotta pay, but got no say. B effin S.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Perfect set for a test, twins one becomes Female, test the differences between them
maybe this is all about some experiment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join